All Comments on 'Milk, Sex, Milk, Milk, Sex'

by tevyus

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
GreymeadGreymeadover 8 years ago
Bam!

I never thought I was into nursing, but you make it sound so good and made me so hard with your story - keep up the good work!

Dorei22Dorei22over 8 years ago
Yep

To mirror the other commentor, nursing has never crossed my mind as a fetish but you write a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yummy!

I love the idea of one or more people suckling on my nipples. To be able to give them something to taste. And I've always wanted to try breast milk, straight from the source. Perhaps one day I will. But for now, I have these lovely sexy stories and fantasies. Thank you for writing this.

-wwk.

Mael99Mael99about 8 years ago
Enjoyable

I enjoyed this very much, and would be interested in reading more if you are so inclined to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
if I could give this 10 stars I would!

I just loved the description of the characters and how you made me feel like I was right here with them. The only other place I've read a great story like this one was in the adult breastfeeding story section of adultbreastfeedingworld.com they have some great stories there too! You should write a book, I'd buy it!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago

I loved the fact that Jill tried to keep her playmate from screwing up their loving (yes I see it that way) relationship and went so far as to kick her to the curb because of her actions!! I loved producing milk myself and if I could have gotten my ex into it, I would have kept on producing! Loved this story and your writing. Please keep up the great work!!

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesabout 7 years ago
What a lucky guy

He gets to suck the milk from 3 pairs of great tits! He must have major self-control in being faithful to his wife, too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Wow everyone was kind of a dick here. I mean I understand why the guy didn't "betray" the wife but the wife came across as nearly neurotic with loyalty. I personally dislike disloyalty but the woman needs help.

HurtsSoGoodHurtsSoGoodalmost 7 years ago
Wow, just WOW!

I normally just read anonymously via a VPN proxy, but I had to log on to make this author one of my favorites. I'm a breast man myself, and reading this story was like heaven, Haha. Thank you Tevyus. If you ever want an editor, I would be happy to oblige. I'm very good at finding typos and grammatical errors, but didn't notice any in this story. GREAT WORK!

softandgentlesoftandgentleover 6 years ago

Just what I love. A great sexy story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A VERY IMAGINATIVE FANTASY...

And a damn good story, hot as hot can be. "6 stars" :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous