Milk Sow Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginny was looking pensively at the box as she pulled her blouse from out of her skirt. She licked her painted red lips as if they were dry.
"Okay, I guess you're right," she said as she placed her blouse in the box and reached back to unhook her bra.

Matt and Dillon walked in as Ginny's breasts came into view. Sam stepped over to her and reached for them and stood inspecting them for a moment. His approach seemed professional rather than sexual, so somehow this bizarre scene being played out in the room was acceptable to everyone. Ginny had no idea how to respond to this approach. She just stood staring up at his large face while he lifted and prodded her tits.

"Hmm these are a bit on the small size. By the end of her visit you are going to find her tits have grown and they will be much firmer." By now he was pulling at her nipples as he continued his inspection. Ben didn't seem to know how to respond either. He just stood and couldn't answer. Matt turned to him.

"Don't worry, they will be more fun to play with afterwards."

Dillon came over to him. "You must be the husband. I think we need to take the sow out into one of the admissions rooms where we'll take her through her induction. It's just to go through the formalities so she can know what to expect. Don't worry we are going to take very good care of her and in a few days she will be back with you." He put his arm around Ben's shoulder, like a couple of old mates who were sharing a joke.

Ginny watched the way Dillon manoeuvred himself between her and her husband. Why didn't he notice? The four men were standing around waiting for her to remove the rest of her clothes. No one spoke to her and Ginny felt suddenly very alone. The idea of her imminent conversion sent icicles of fear and lust like daggers through her abdomen. She stepped out of her shoes and began to pile the rest of her clothing into the box. Her skirt was soon followed by her tights, and finally, her panties.


Slowly Ben was being steered out of the room, his back was to Ginny so he did not witness her ritual undressing before the other two men, the strangers, the ones into whose care they had just signed her over. Dillon was continuing to talk with him as they left through the door they had so recently both just entered. That was it, he had gone and left her, he didn't even say goodbye. She felt a rising resentment against her husband, and that was precisely what Sam and Matt had intended, knowing that this would ease her along the road towards her adopted role as their milk sow. Ben, however, had felt terrible standing there and watching his wife undress for these men. He knew in his head that she was doing this from her own choice, but every instinct in his body screamed to him to protect her and take her away from this awful situation. Yet he couldn't. They had signed the paperwork, and now he felt guilty and powerless. He couldn't face his wife, he felt crushed and impotent. He welcomed Dillon's advance, and his reassuring patter. He allowed himself to be led away. He wanted to say goodbye, he wanted to kiss her, but somehow it felt inappropriate to kiss a sow in front of these men.

Ginny flushed pink as she stood naked before the two remaining men. Her status, however it had been theoretically before, was now vividly diminished in front of them. She had purposefully removed her clothing in front of these strangers at Sam's command and thereby openly acknowledged his position of authority over her. She felt vulnerable naked in front of these two fully clothed, powerful men; and one of them, Matt, was here to assess her quality as a farm animal. However much a few moments ago she may have felt as one of them, an equal with her own opinions and rights, now suddenly she found she had been stripped of more than her clothes. Now she was no more than one of the sows herself. Her hands shook and her palms felt clammy. She fumbled as she tried to close the box. The lid fell with a clang, sealing in her old normal human life. She handed it over for safe keeping. Matt stepped behind her and pulled her wrists together. She felt him double loop thick white twine around them.

"I will keep all this stuff safe for you in the storage locker. You'll get them back when you return to human status," Sam said taking the box, walking away from her and setting it down upon the desk far from her reach.

"Oh," she grunted, as the twine was pulled tight and she could feel her wrists being snugly compressed together, her shoulders pulled back, and her breasts forced out into prominence. "It's actually happening" she said, astonished, looking at him with an eager, nervous smile. Matt's finger pushed her chin upwards, compelling her to look straight in front of her as he slipped a thick leather collar around her slender exposed neck. She could feel a ridge supporting her chin, forcing her head up as the leather was pulled tight around her throat, restricting all movement. The metal clash of a padlock sinking into place sealed her neck in its grip. Sam looped his finger through the "D" ring that hung in the front of the collar and lead her across the room.

"Yes, Ginny," he confirmed with a smile, watching her intently, gauging her reaction, his arms folded across his chest. "You are a sow now."

12