All Comments on 'Milk Sow Ch. 06'

by InYourDreams

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well idiocy still rages full out of control.

The contract that was signed called for certain actions, the husband now has the option to sue the company and perhaps become its new owner. The wife, what is left of her after all the drugs and mindwashing, has been raped, drugged, and put thru a long bit of psychobabble. Yes she is now a milk cow but she can still think. The husband has the machine to keep her his and can fuck her all she wants while she is being milked. The only thing bad here is that Ginnie has yet killed Matt for what he did to her. The is a significant difference between reality and fantasy. Most things that are fantasies are such because a real rational person could not do what their fantasies are and stay real and rational.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
This is simply trash

I just can't understand how good a series can start out and how bad it can get without some thoughtful and creative writing instead resorting to trying to despreratly (but hopelesly unable) decribe sexual fantasies.

Sorry, but you lost it it after chapter 3.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
The story is one of control

Being milked is just a form of control, forcing her into something that isn't normal. He should milk her vaginal cavity also, and extract her feminine juice along with her milk. Have her squirting her liquid into an artificial fucking machine at the same time she is milked. It's all about control over a woman making her a slave to his wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Pay no attention to several of these comments.

This has been one helluva good fantasy tale. and I hope you add at least one more chapter in which ginnysow leaves her stupid husband and goes back to Matt who obviously knows how to treat her sexual needs properly. The critics of this story have no imaginations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
oh come on

give the husband who is a good inventor a bit time to appreciate to have a milk-sow, a horny milk-sow at home. just for his pleasure and maybe some valued guests to keep her and him happy.

danalearnsdanalearnsabout 15 years ago
great story...more please

i agree with the other commenter and sincerely hope that there is at least one more chapter coming from this story. i enjoyed it very much and hope to see ginnysow give way to all that she has become, heading back to the farm where she now finds her purpose as a sow. please write more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More Milk

I really enjoyed your fantasy . There are some problems , I'm nitpicking here but it may help the next story . The business with Matt haveing her sign the form allowing them to rape her just means a law suit . At least in the USA you cannot sign away your rights , no matter what release or waiver you sign .The reason they have you sign them is so they can say you knew what you were getting into . But , Ben and Lisa would own that farm . While that thing with the chain on her nibbles is "Hot" making her wait to express her milk would actually reduce her milk production . Milk has a hormone in it that reduces milk production ,so as her tits fill with milk they slow their milk production . It's a good design as it keeps women's boob's from exploding simply by filling up and if the baby stops nursing the tits slow and stop . Not without some pain and some women's breasts never completely stop . If you want more milk pump those wonderful tits more frequently . If you want milk all you need is to massage those breasts and pump or suckle them for 5 to 10 days no pregenacy or baby necessary , it was just designed that way .About the current drugs , they can have some really serious side effects and they don't make tits get any bigger then if they produced milk naturally . But , hey it's a fantasy and you just make it up as you write . I vote for Ben to have some really great sex with Lisa and that she has a great time with her huge horny milkers . Maybe Lisa could work for an ad agency and use those beautiful boobs to get more contracts . Well I can see others jumping all over me ,but I really like the story .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fantastic, but conflicting

I've experienced something in this story I've never really experienced before. I think it's crazy hot what Ginny's going through, but it's written so well (in my eyes) that I feel connected to her as a character, and I actually feel bad for what has been essentially forced onto her. I know it was her fantasy, but Matt... I think it's sexually arousing to read what he does, but part of me wants to go in and save her. It's weird, and the sign of a well written story.

I hope we see more of the interaction between Ben and Ginny. I enjoy seeing her brought low as a sow, but I also want to see her as a woman. It's hard to describe when I read this story. It's awesome, but at the same time I want to help her from this fate.

Write more, damn it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great story

please continue with this universe. i would love to read more storys about the sow farms

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent!

Brilliant! The best I've ever read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
it makes me long for it.

your story makes me hott! i long to have that feeling from my leaking breasts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot and well written............

fantastic story.....so well done.

thank you.

moonipsmoonipsover 9 years ago
Makes me wish for the same

This story is quite captivating and makes me wish it was a reality.

why_not_jillwhy_not_jillabout 7 years ago
I like don't want it to end

Liking it too much..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Extraordinarily well-written for an erotic fantasy of this unusual sort. You have constructed the parameters and limitations of the lactose-orgasmic cycle that imprisons Ginny, and describe her sexual torment almost as if a hog gynecologist would, in terms calculated to arouse even a first-time newcomer like myself. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous