All Comments on 'Milk Sow Ch. 09'

by InYourDreams

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Redeemed

Way to go, InYourDreams. I was worried, after the last chapter, but both erotically and literature-wise, I'm glad with this ending. It's good to see Ginny and Ben back together, at least in this way, to see them get the happy ending that I had been so certain you wouldn't award them. Well done, old bean, well dome.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
The story is a little scary like alzheimer's

Taking the story at face value was erotic, but if you look at it from another angle, it might be what mental patients feel and go through in their everyday lives. I think the author is trying to work my old mind too hard. Thanks for the story.......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Fraid I've lost a bit of gray matter over this . .

brain cells that is. I've had some of the greatest (large) spends of my live!

Thanks for the wanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
not enough

it's not enough. false and fake bad conscience of Matt. in this story he did everything to get her and make her dependent of him. he also did everything to get her away from Ben. he made him bad and stupid. it is not believable he all of a sudden has a bad conscience about ginnysow. he also looked that Ben bought her back but she is still staying 100% at the stable. the story all in all was good and had a nice plot. but the end is not good enough. she should have gone back at least for the weekend or kind of going to work every day and go back home in the evening to Ben and play along there. You also could have nicely developped the character of Ben and not let him stay like he was at the beginning. then it would have been really enjoyable to read. Both of them enjoying her transformation and still have a bond bigger than just what is now. write an alternative end where she is wet all time like in this end but they really are together and have a nice time where she is giving him as much as he needs and him beeing able to give what she craves besides her beeing a milk sow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Women who make money for you three times.

Once in the form of milk that is sold. Once as a whore who fucks customers willingly. Once as their calves are sold to people wanting kids. Yep plain old prostitution, nothing less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!

Thankyou so much for writing this series i almost wish i could live in this world you've made **Sarah**

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
thanks

great story, and great writing. i enjoyed reading it very much. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Stuff

I loved the breeding text OMG . I'd love to be a sow in this world for the milk and pleasure. Can i move there ??

Gigi

Darth_FugueDarth_Fugueabout 13 years ago
TWO WORDS!!!

I've just finished reading the ENTIRE story — and I've got only two words, to describe my reaction to this story: “GOT MILK?!”

GREAT STORY!!!

(I only wished that it WASN'T SO LONG!!! I think I started Ch. 01, around 05:00 — it's, now, 17:50!!!)

Damn, I wish I had Ben's "machine"!

(...and, how about the Identity of the "Mysterious Backer?" That was so "FRAKKING AWESOME!!!")

...and, THANK YOU, for tying-up the "loose-ends", with Ben — UNFORTUNATELY, you forgot to tie-up the loose end with the "Breeders' Couple"!

(Why, "yes, I DID throw-in a Horse Reference!")

There goes the "Two Words" Scenario!

rachael11566rachael11566almost 13 years ago
wishing it was me.

i wish there was really such a place for me to become a Milk Sow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
amazing story

i read this story and i think is amazing ... i feel is the best in Literotica i would love to exist such a world

rachael11566rachael11566almost 13 years ago
wishing it was me

i have also had this longing to become a milk sow, just like jenny. but it has never found a Master or the know how in order for it to happen. oh well, such is real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh how true

I believe your story is a metaphor of real life. So often,Humans hide behind a vail. Our true feelings trapped behind others expectations or (more likely)our egos and fears.

It also bares how our upbringing influences our lives, who appears the prude, may well harbour the kinkiest of thoughts, and those who act on those thoughts may well be the most damaged. And then again... We may be the more sane of the lot.

A very inspiring read, deep with emotion and the human psyche,

I look forward to reading more of your writing, you've got me thinking of lost loves and the "whys" that go along with them. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Discovered a new fetish...

Thanks to this story I realised just how hot I find the milking/suckling, another fetish to add to my continuously growing, huge list.. This story was amazing. I'm a sub, so found the process of Ginny becoming ginnysow extremely hot. I often fantasize about having that much control taken from me. Needless to say I will be getting my partner/Dom to read this, to introduce him to my newest quirk!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Strange

Really strange. Not sure that Fetish is the correct heading? Is there a "Bizarre" heading because that's what this story was - just bizarre. Couldn't read it all. Too strange.

animaluver40animaluver40over 10 years ago
Great & well written story

Please keep going with this story please I loved it it was great

JunaMoriartyJunaMoriartyalmost 10 years ago
Epic

Please keep writing more it's amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Animal Science!

I enjoyed reading this series of stories. I grew up on a beef cattle ranch and in university worked summers on a dairy farm, before I finished my degree in animal husbandry and moved on into agricultural finance. Good God, man, your story was realistic!

I suspect that you have a background similar to mine or you are a veterinary. No one who did not grow up in this field could know this much about milking, breeding, insemination, lactational hormones, etc.

You have described a Brave New World and it is both erotic and repugnant. You are an excellent writer, your story was wonderfully developed, and the last chapter made my head spin.

Good job. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW!

Would love to have a girl friend like her! YUMMY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
puke

I don't understand this at all. I understand her desire to be a cowgirl, or wet nurse. But not the ownership concept. I don't understand the submission idea. I don't understand why a human would want to dominate, whip, train, or strip anyone of their individuality. And how could Ben do that and not blow his own head off? This, to me, is a story of an unthinking thirst for wealth regardless of anyone else. It is a convolution of mixed up emotions and needs. None of which are ever resolved. And Matt, the experienced trainer all of a sudden feels guilty that he has ruined Ginny's life irreparably and goes to Ben? For what? Absolution? As if being a milk sow physically, mentally, sexually, and now have been bred - that she could ever exist outside of her herd? This is a story of the worst abuse of all. That is betrayal. And how can you write this crap? I finished it all (hopefully all of it there'll ever be) because I had to comment and I don't comment on what I haven't read. You know, some sick shit might read this and actually try to get the drugs to try this. Some people think everything in print or on the INTERNET must be true.

crazeeboy123crazeeboy123about 9 years ago
Delicious

This was a great story,Ginny tried hard to. Live a mundane domesticated life punctuated by visits to the office to develop her career, but she is above all a sexual being, the basics of which she observed in her childhood on the farm. The introduction of animal husbandry terms add to the plausibility of the story. The submissive nature of Ginny's life, where everything is provided for her contrasts with all the worries of developing a career that she has left behind. I certainly envy Ginny in many ways, & I felt her excitement. I would be interested to see how her life develops

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow!!!

So creative and overall interesting! Loved the eloquently stated transition from a wife to an inferior sow. Definitely deserved to be in the Fetish category on this site. I wonder if my fascination with this series is due to some hidden subconscious desire to feel what ginnysow was feeling and experience what she was going through, or just that it was written wonderfully and was an amazing (and arousing) read. I vote both! Thank you for contributing to this wonderful site and inspiring us all to try and write works of erotic fiction as great as this. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
How

How do you dream of this? Anyone who wishes to relinquish control over their life should try it. I have almost no control in my life, but many demands on it. It is fine at times to let someone decide, pay, and think for you but the novelty pales pretty soon. This has not even a hint of reality.

entemeentemeover 8 years ago
Incredible

Dear In Your Dreams

When I started reading Chp.1, I knew this to be the story of my dreams.

Now, reaching the climax, (ignoring the many towels soaked on route) I know I have missed my vocation.

For years, even before birthing my babes, I have fantasised of becoming a hucow, or milk sow. To be owned by a human Dairy farmer. My already good handful sized udders, being developed just to help Mankind and produce 1000's of gallons of milk, before finally worn out. Stretched udders hanging to my pubes. Teats distended from the constant vacuum cups.

Surrogate and incubator to many, many girls, as the Doctors had fixed me to only birth girls to be raised, knowing nothing more than their subsequent place in Life.

I best stop there, so need to buy more towels, as the wash machine needs overhaul.

Thank you 'InYourDreams' am so looking forward to reading ALL Your great works.

NezhulNezhulalmost 8 years ago

Very good story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I already voiced my concerns in another comment, but I felt that it was only essentially one chapter that I disliked strongly.

I felt Ben to be a huge dick from the very beginning. He's weak and I didn't like him

I still wish it ended differently, but the ending was not bad at all still!

Thank you for the story. Now I want to find some more stories about human farms. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wish I stopped after chapter 3

Really??? So many opportunities to make this rally good and this is how it ends? Her father should have taken her back to the far and started a Hucow farm. Her husband should have done the same and Matt gone as a trainer. Or again she should have joined her husband and created a huge business where she demoed the different machines. Then calling the women sows, which are pigs, really? Be hotter if it didn't seem you hate women. Metal dildos that big just not erotic or hot. That whore women treating her like that when she can't have children? The crazy way you think women get pregnant.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
Not Really a Hucow Story

I usually enjoy hucow stories, but I didn't enjoy this one. I finally realized that it's really a cuck story using hucows as a delivery vehicle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 hour ago

The story I found was very interesting and different. Kinky and fun to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous