Milk Sow Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But it will not be yours."

"But I am fulfilling my purpose. My body is designed for breeding and I have to earn my keep here somehow." She was smiling. "It will make me feel good about myself again too." She stole her hand across to his and held his. "I already feel good about myself, can't you see it in my eyes? Everyone else says so."

He contemplated her a moment. It was hard for him to understand this side of her, but yes it was there. That shining glint in the white's of her eyes. Perhaps he had not properly understood before her submissive desires, but he felt a lightness in his heart and a giggle exploded through his mouth as he tried to suppress it. He embraced her and then departed.

++

The next day Sam called ginnysow into his office. There was a couple seated there. Sam spoke to her as she entered, "This couple are looking for a surrogate sow to have their baby. Mr & Mrs Winston do you think this sow would be suitable?"

Mrs Winston looked at ginnysow with a cold eye. She said, "can you turn around? I want a good look at you." Ginny raised her arms and slid her fingers through her hair, lifting it away from her neck. As she did so, she slowly turned around in front of this woman who peered at her with her head slightly cocked to one side and nodding.

"That'll do. Now I want you to bend over the desk and raise your rump into the air. Do you understand me?" she was talking at her like she was an imbecile. Ginny bent over, but she felt acute embarrassment at the way she was handling her. This woman was cold and manipulated her in a way designed to emphasise her inferiority. She ran her hand down between Ginny's thighs and felt the heat radiating from her core.

"The bitch is in heat already." She turned triumphantly. "Turn round and lean back against the desk. That's it. Now open your thighs for me." Ginny could not escape the condescending gaze from this haughty woman. "Look at those wide hips and that cute little bare belly ready to be stretched to accommodate a baby for us. The sow is perfect to carry our baby." She looked at Ginny with a cruel smile, her hand splayed out across her belly which she held open for her with her thighs wide.

It only took a couple of days for the paperwork to be sorted and Ginny was brought into a tiled, sterile clean room for her insemination. The couple sat in armchairs facing the pillory to which she was led. Ginny's hands were sealed together behind her back as she was led into the centre of the room at the end of her chain. This chain was then locked to a steel rail at waist height, forcing her ass to be raised ready. Ginny's cheeks burnt as she waited for the doctor to prepare her inseminator. It was a large device shaped like an oversized cock. At the far end there was a large, clear glass bulb and on either side two smaller glass cavities. The glasswork fed into a long glass tube that proceeded up through a rubber dildo with a large tip. Looking down on the end you could see an opening from the tube rising up from the central bulb, and surrounding this was a series of holes from the chambers on each side. All of them pointed directly upwards, poking out of the rubber, and aiming straight up the wearer's canal. There were also some wires that fed into the rubber casing. The doctor explained to the couple, ignoring Ginny as she waited on display before them, how the device would work.

"I have placed your egg here in this central bulb and your husband's sperm is stored in the cavities to either side. I am now about to insert this dildo into the sow's opening, at which point all these tubes will point directly towards the sow's womb."

He placed a lower bar under Ginny's udders and forced her to bend further over, tilting her frame and angling her more. She lay there helpless, with the heat of the spotlights warming her ass in their glare. She felt a clammy disquiet as she waited, tethered in the centre of the room, for her insemination, to be witnessed by this gloating woman. She listened to all the explanations as they were related to the couple, as they rested comfortably in their armchairs. Ginny's heart was pounding. She felt the doctor's fingers working at her slit pulling at her lips, stretching her into a yawning opening in preparation for the contraption he was about to slide into her. Ginny tried to relax, concentrating on parting her lips in readiness to accept this intruder. She felt the pressure as the rubber slipped in. It had been greased, and she was wet anyway, but she felt her canal walls bulge. She had no option but to submit to this treatment of her as she was required to accommodate her inseminator that was about to place this couple's baby deep inside her womb.

"Good sow" the doctor muttered. He strapped the device securely around the tops of her thighs and then went over to a console and flipped a switch. This strange contraption, which the doctor had just buried inside her, connected Ginny to this master switch through wires that trailed across the room and up into her cunt. Instantly Ginny felt the cock start to pulse inside her. Slowly, at first, like a cautious lover stroking himself in and out of her. She bit her lip and started to gyrate her hips slowly around the invader. The doctor continued with his explanation to his audience, unconcerned by her bodies automatic response to the intruder buried within her.

"This will take a while. Sensors measure the temperature in the sow's insemination passage, as well as monitoring the level of movement in its responses. In this way we can determine the level of excitement in the sow. The inseminator will respond by increasing the rhythm of its pulses, just like a male partner would, and this will inflame the sow more. Regardless of its feelings, the process will escalate and the sow will open itself more and more for the inseminator. It is an instinctive reaction."

"May we sit here and watch the process?"

"Sure why not."

"I love to watch the bitch squirm and ready herself to receive my implant."

Ginny continued to gyrate herself and started to moan. The tension slowly built in the room and the observers could hear the sound of the motor accelerating and watch her mouth open and a series of small yelps echoed from the tiling walls. The air became heavy with Ginny's musk as the inseminator continued its calculated and comprehensive fucking of the sow. Inevitably the man's cock grew hard as he willed the mechanism to drive into her harder and faster.

"Like some domesticated animal, willingly acceding to their owner's bidding" his wife snorted.

Ginny felt the cock buried inside her pulsing wildly. She could feel the waves slowly ride along its length and her juices washing over it. Each cycle of the wave made the cock seem to grow in length, as if it was reaching up into her. Every peristaltic thrust inched its way further and deeper into her. At the same time, Ginny felt the girth grow too. She felt herself being split apart, and as these sensations absorbed themselves into the walls of her canal, Ginny imagined straddling the milking machine and it going out of control: a wild dance as the machine became overwhelmed by her compliance, as it throbbed within her without check, the safety measures disabled and the sensations spinning inside her weak body, spiralling beyond endurance. She would be lost, her heart would fail and she would be found impassive draped over the machine as it continued its unrelenting work inside her, oblivious to her downfall. Ginny's legs opened wider apart to accommodate the wedge splitting her between her thighs; her breath was swept away. She could not think anything beyond sacrificing herself.

"When the moment comes, the womb will open in preparation of receiving master's sperm. As soon as the instrumentation detects this moment has arrived then the capsule will shoot the ovum from the central bulb along the tube and directly up through the opening cervix. The defences will be down and the ovum will become implanted in the waiting womb of the sow. She will feel it like the first splash of ejaculate and instinctively respond by pressing backwards and opening herself to receive more. Almost immediately the side chambers will then fire the sperm through the side tubes and chase the ovum right up into her uterus. In a split second she will feel her womb splashed with the sperm and the ovum will be completely afloat in the ejaculate. There is no doubt insemination will occur. There is three times the usual amount of ejaculate from normal intercourse. She will become bred."

Ginny thought of the glass containers and the long tube that rode up through the centre of this rubber tormentor. She pictured it as a gun pointing into her, pushing deeper and deeper, seeking her out, driving towards her womb. She thought of the round menacing opening at the end of the gun, where the double bullet of the egg and the sperm would be fired into her just as soon as she had yielded, just as soon as she opened the gates to her womb. She pulled on her bonds as she gave herself up to the inevitable sacrifice she was being forced to make.

Ginny was breathing in rapid shallow bursts as she rocked back and forth on the bar. Any thoughts of protecting herself had been engulfed by an insatiable fire in her belly to feel the thunder of these bullets force her to cum. Her gasps became more regular and louder as she panted her mounting orgasm.

"It won't be long now."

The wife walked calmly over towards the girl in her paroxysms. She stood beside her and stroked her cheek as it dripped with sweat.

"Come my little sow, open yourself up to receive my egg and serve me as you have been trained to do."

Her stinging words were lost on Ginny who could only feel her resistance cave in as she succumbed and opened her womb. Her submission, the relinquishing of control to this woman had a profound effect upon Ginny. She buckled and squirmed and tussled with her bonds as an orgasm ripped through her. She felt the gush of her juices spring from her legs, as her hips fought frantically against her constraints to drive herself backwards and impale herself to an even greater degree upon the pulsating master lodged inside her. A split second later she felt the wet pulse strike deep within her followed by the gush of sperm. She screamed out unintelligibly, the overwhelming pulsing feelings that were consuming her. Wave upon wave seemed to batter her, she could only convulse, feeling the tangled web of pain and extreme pleasure overloading her senses. Ginny collapsed over the bar as the dildo stopped its pounding. Ben's wife smiled at her and patted her head,

"There, there, how you love all this. What a good little sow. You have been taught well I see. Now you will carry my baby for the next nine months."

With that they left. Ginny was taken back to her room and her mind was consumed by thoughts of the invading ovum and sperm. She understood that the egg could not possibly know that this womb belonged to a different person to the ovary from which it had sprung. Instinctively it would burrow its way into her womb wall and attach itself to her body. She knew that this would start the process by which this small parasite would start to take over her body, forcing it to stretch and accommodate the growing embryo within, making her eat more food to feed it and sucking the nutrition from her lifeblood which she would now have to share with it. Ginny had never felt more fully a slave than right now. Not only her sexuality had been used by others, but her own body -- her heart would work harder to pump the lifeblood into this embryo -- not her embryo, not her baby, but one that belonged entirely to this gloating woman.

++

"Do you think," Ginny spoke as Matt was getting up to leave, "he will ever come?" Matt stopped and turned to her.

"Ben?" his voice quiet, a soft caress.

"Mmm."

"You miss him, don't you?" He paused looking at her before adding, "I see it in your eyes." It was the faintest of nods as she looked away. "I do." Matt stood contemplating her.

"My father thinks I have set myself free. But I now realise I have carried with me a web of guilt that coils round me." She smiled a rather bitter smile.

"As I grew up on the farm I always wanted to be one of the herd. It's funny, but only now can I talk so openly about those feelings. They were humiliating, and dirty and made me incredibly hot. But underneath them all was a quiet reassurance, a certainty of being loved. It seems I can only fly with a safety net beneath me."

Matt came over and hugged her. "I cannot promise anything, but I will try my hardest to talk with Ben."

"Oh Matt! Without you, I'd never have been able to get this far."

++

Ben wandered through the house. As he entered the hallway to open the front door, he passed the padlocked door to the basement. The more he concentrated on not noticing the sealed door, the more conscious he became of it. He told himself he would have to find some other way to block off that part of the house.

The front door swung open and Ben found Matt standing at the doorstep. His expression swiftly changed from an engaging smile to anger.

"Go the fuck away!" he swung the door to obliterate the vision of Matt.

"Don't close the door! I have come to talk about Ginny!" Matt shouted. The door swung to an abrupt halt, a small crack still open, Ben's face framed through it. Gone was the anger of a moment ago, and Matt saw a fragility, a lost boy peering out into a hostile world. The uncertainty of what Matt had come to say, the desire for news of Ginny or the hope, Ben could not be sure what stayed his hand. Matt had been trying to contain his fury as he had approached Ben's house. Now suddenly confronted with Ben, he felt that anger evaporate. He spoke kindly,

"I have come because I want to help." In spite of his words, there was a note of helplessness in his voice. He was not sure he could change anything, but he wanted at least to try. Ben softened and moved the door slowly wider to allow Matt to pass.

"I have come because Ginny needs you, Ben."

"Oh yeh! Well what she told me was how much she missed living in that fucking farm of yours! Didn't sound much like missing me at that time."

"I know, Ben... I know. But she does miss you. She is not happy without you." Ben just looked at him in silence for a moment.

"Good!" he barked. At last he had hit home. His resolve, however, had loosened at Matt's words. He couldn't allow that. He couldn't let himself get hurt like that again.

"Well she has made her choices. I tried to make things work when she came back from what you did to her, but she seemed to prefer being just a sow." Matt felt the sting slap of blame.

"I hear you Ben. I hear how much it hurt, and feeling rejected by the changes in Ginny. But what I am telling you is that she is not rejecting you, she wants you to come." Ben was getting angry. This was getting to him, and he didn't want that.

"You should have been here and seen her. She was just like a fucking animal on that machine, lost in her world, oblivious to whether I existed or not. Do you imagine I can go out and let the whole world see my wife is a sow! Where is my wife, goddamit!" he was shouting now, and waving his arms. The blast of anger hit Matt like a wave of hate. He felt responsible too, after all he had trained her. He sat and wavered in his own uncertainty. Perhaps it was all too late. Perhaps there was no going back. Perhaps he was responsible for destroying Ben's happiness. Yet he clung to the fact that he knew Ginny had come desiring his training, and that in contradiction to all the truth in the words Ben spoke, he had responded to Ginny's own needs. She had come to the farm not for Ben's machine, but to release the sow trapped inside her.

"Yes," he replied after a moment. "She is an animal. She is a sow, and she always has been. She could not continue to be your wife, even though she had tried so hard. She was living a contradiction and she could not go on." He stopped a moment before continuing, "So how could she recompense you, Ben? She surrendered herself to you, utterly. She signed over everything to you, and what did you do Ben? You sold her back to the farm. If you had a pet dog that annoyed you and misbehaved, would you just get rid of it as if it meant nothing to you?"

Matt was shaking, his words had tumbled out. He feared that Ben would throw him out now and all would be lost. He was breathing heavily, his own emotion rising. As he looked across, he saw to his surprise Ben covering his face in his hands. A guttural wail echoed out of the steel sinewedd walls of his throat. Matt came over and put his hand on Ben's shoulder.

"The changes in Ginny come from deep inside her. She is a creature of pleasure, and she lives now a life of heightened sensuality that she has craved and been denied for many years. She cares not for power or success. She seeks only to yield herself, making herself vulnerable. She offers you the pleasures of her body and she hopes in return you will love her. That is her way... that is how she expresses her love for you. She has given you far more than the old Ginny ever could. But having put herself so utterly into your hands, she must now accept your punishment too. She is banished and she blames herself."

Ben looked up. His eyes were red.

"I feel such a fool." They sat in silence together. "I could not see these things. I just saw her leaving me behind. Going somewhere I could not follow. She seemed to be getting so much pleasure and I envied her. I just wanted to hurt her."

Matt walked over and poured him a glass of scotch and brought it to him. "Do you want her back?" Ben looked up as he took the glass. He nodded mutely.

"Sam will extract a high price, but I am sure you can afford it." They left together.

++

Ginny was sitting with the other sows as Matt and Ben walked in. She looked across and felt the pit of her stomach collapse as she saw Ben. She ran across to greet him and put her arms around his neck and kissed him. Up close she could see he had been crying. She was surprised and her face filled with concern.

"What's the matter?"

"Oh Ginny, I am such an idiot. Will you ever forgive me?"

"I don't understand?"

"I want you back. I have not understood anything. I got it all wrong didn't I? And I miss you so much!"

She kissed him. "I am here, you can come and find me whenever you want." But Ben was shaking his head.

"I have just been speaking with Sam. He has agreed to sell you back to me." He waved her registration document in the air. I want you to come home, to our home, and I am asking. I want you to live with me and you can be my own sweet darling loveable ginnysow and I will look after you. Can you forgive me? Can you ever forgive me?"

Ginny put her finger to the side of his mouth and stroked him. It was a gentle caress of love.

"I can't go back out there," she said, her voice serious. "This is where I belong. I have fought this for so long, and now finally I have found my place, where I can be accepted for myself and their acceptance of me enables me to at last to accept myself." She smiled briefly as she looked up into his eyes. "Besides, I would be scared out there. I managed to be the successful career woman for a time, but the cost was too high. I had to bury too much of myself to achieve it. At last I have found a place to be me." She felt Ben's sadness at her words, but she didn't feel sad. She needed to find a way.

"But I do love you. Make me wear your bell around my neck, with your name stamped upon it. Own me and make me yours. Make me understand that as I stay here and work for this farm, being trained to be a better sow, then the more they will be paying you, for I belong to you. That is what I need. Master me and tame me like a rodeo, but keep me penned in with my kind. Come possess me here now, let them all see you break me and become your sow. Cover me with your sperm, stain me so that I smell of you." She turned and lent down on her elbows, presenting her rump to him. "Take me. I need you inside me!"