Milk Sow Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben stood uncertain, looking at the expectant faces around him. He felt torn, standing there in front of this sea of faces, his own desire stretching the confines of his clothing, conflicting with his own training to carry her away to somewhere private. He stared at her opening that looked dark and inviting and so wet before him. He desperately wanted to sink himself into that passageway of sweet possession, but he was struggling against a sudden shyness.

The herd started to goad him. "Go on, she his hot for you! Take her now! Make her yours," they called. In his fog of uncertainty, Ben saw like a beacon that if he was not to lose her, he had to make her his now -- even in this very public way. His hands shook as he pulled open his trousers and released his cock. Applause rang out around the room, and there were whistles of admiration. Ben looked at their faces, and felt the warm cushion of their encouragement. In some strange way he was being accepted by this herd too -- an honorary member. He looked back down at Ginny's sex, her rump with its registration mark shining conspicuously across her soft flesh, wriggled in excitement before him. He reached out and sank himself into her. A cheer rang out, and he rode her, sinking deep into her softness, feeling her juices envelope him, feeling her walls press against him. A chant started up around the room, keeping time with his thrusts. One of the sows ran over and started to kiss Ginny as she rocked under Ben's cock. Another came over to squeeze at her udder and smear her milk over her chest and back. Finally when Ben could take it no more, hearing the pants from Ginny's mouth coming closer and closer together as she reached the pinnacle, he pulled out and his cum splattered across her ass. The cloudy gooey streaks smeared themselves over her registration mark, staining her and making her smell of him.

THE END