All Comments on 'Milked for Mommy'

by Ona_Nism

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Tuggen4MomTuggen4Momalmost 10 years ago
thrilled and happy

I like the wooden spoon the best, I like to lightly smack my balls one in a while, it makes me so happy! I want to be this woman's little boy! It is fun to fantasize about cumming for her whenever I am erect!

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i disagree

I like the ball spanking the least. I love the rest of the story a lot.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderalmost 10 years ago
Brilliant

One of the best Mommy-son stories I've ever read. I liked everything except the ball torture, because that's not something I'm into, however, it was so well written I could even get into that! I'm glad he called her Mommy, she called him baby, and baby talked to him about his widdle pee pee. I liked that she was young and sexy and wanted to completely control him and keep him milked. One thing I would have liked to see added is proof of how she controls him by not letting him date other girls and keeping him so drained and mind-controlled he'd rather stay a Mommy's Boy forever than get a proper girlfriend - even a really nice one. One suggestion I'd like to make is given he is a sissy with a tiny winky, he should at some point witness his Mommy pleasuring herself with a huge dildo to humiliate him about the size of his little penis so he understands why he can never fuck Mommy and must always use his tongue on her - because only men can fuck Mommy, not sissy babies with tiny babydick sized willies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
glad I read this one

Glad I read this one. Had plans to submit a story that be close likeness. Wouldn't have wanted copyright infringement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so when does she fuck him?????

That would be great to make him her slave and have him trained to serve and fuck!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One More Treat

I love the story. If Mommy had a penis between those pretty legs.....way cool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I would have liked to see more details about the teasing of the boy, but other than that..... it's perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So many Memories like this...

M name is Jack.

My mummy taught me how to eat her pussy when I was in the shower with her when I was 5 years old. I only ate her holes 5 times from when I was 5 - 10... I would like to say that my mummy taught me so well, and gave me some pointers on how to use my long tongue on and in... deep inside a woman’s heavenly holes. Her pussy was nearly trimmed, with light brown, auburn hair... my mum had me when she was 37.... so she was 42 when she taught me to eat her pussy. And I am very appreciative of her for teaching me. I am 28 now.

Any woman who would like me to be your good naughty little w/brother/son... text me at (510) 691 - 7946 or e-mail me at jWorthingHenry@gmail.com.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
nice

epic

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
Great story

Please write a chapter where Mommy sees him interested in a girl of 18 or 19 so Mommy invites the girl over one day and in front of sissy explains to the girl he can only cum for his Mommy Have him strip and instruct the girl to masturbate him, If she can get the boy to cum she can have him. The girl tries and tries but the boy only trembles and cries, finally the boy cries for his Mommy. Mommy takes over and the boy cuddles up to Mommy and she whispers in his ear, "cum for Mommy" and he cums and cums and cums. The girl knows she is bested and tells Mommy she wants to become her little girl. My Mommy used to tell my Girlfriends I was not really a boy but was a sissy cock sucker who served her gay friends. Then she would make me strip and show them my tiny thing and let me make love to her leg and the girls if they wanted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW

FANTASTIC STORY !!! Your score should be 4.5 plus. I know it has been awhile but please continue this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Spurt

Ahhhhhh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A MOTHERS LOVE

IT WAS RATHER STIMULATING,,,,WISH MY MOMMY WERE HERE TO SHARE

AS I MILKED MYSELF THINKING OF HER AS I SPURTED OMG

LOVED IT ALL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
38GG

A fucking cow story! no thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
What a little wanker

Bad grammar. Repetitive story. 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wish my mummy would have done that for me. This story got me so hard from reading that I jacked off e times, this writer sure knows how to get u so hard fast I 've never jacked off that many times in one day.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

She is very mean :/

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago
Wonderful

Hot mommy/son fantasy! Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous