All Comments on 'Milking Bench'

by Darkwatch

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
im_going_im_goingim_going_im_goingalmost 10 years ago
Very nice

I'm a girl and a sub, but I still thought this was well-written......

And to the anon, do you realize that you are putting down a consensual relationship while glorifying abuse?

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago

Writing is an art. I have a strong lack of respect for people taking credit for another's efforts, even in a D/s relationship. If indeed your sub wrote this, you are not the author. Your 'author note' at the end is too toss away and too late. If by your agreed upon rules he may only post via your user name, fine, but be clear up front for our sake, his sake and yours, if you are a domme deserving of respect.

As to the work itself, it is a well written scene. It is easy to imagine being a fly on the wall observing it all unfold. I look forward to more from this writer.

Dragonknight387Dragonknight387almost 10 years ago
Yeah, the sub should get credit

because of how incredibly hot it is to read. I want to offer my cock to the milking bench.

kalkstein1970kalkstein1970almost 10 years ago
Loved it

Teasing and milking on a milking table is one of my favorite kinks. Loved reading this story, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too bad Jeremy was dead when she checked on him

You never leave someone alone that long. He had panicked and vomited. With the ball gag in his mouth the vomit was forced back into his throat and into his lungs where he drowned in his own vomit. Nice plan bitch.

deecubeddeecubedover 7 years ago
Love this story!

Will make it a point to read everything you've posted. Very erotic!

submax19submax19about 6 years ago
Amazing!

Amazing story!! I wish I was your slave. I would love to be secured in that milking bench.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Happy memories from this story

Fantastic read. Myself and my wife / mistress converted our spare single bed into our milking bench with the removal of the mattress and some strapping and attachments, instant milking bench. She likes to keep me on edge for hours, teasing and stopping until she decides I'm allowed to cum. Having been worked for so long when I explode there's strings of cum all over me which my wife / mistress then spends time scooping up for me to clean up with my mouth. Heaven. Thanks for the great story and brought back lots of memories.

analyst43analyst43almost 4 years ago

I enjoy the sense of helplessness the sub experiences and his Mistress's relentless approach to milking him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No love, no respect, just hateful misandry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkwatch@Darkwatch
Domme female, 50 years old. Used to have two males in my stable, now have my main sub and a female pet. It's good to be a Domme!