Millie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The big guy only hesitated a second and I thought he was going to say something but he didn't and instead just wheeled around on his heel and headed back into the little shack to fetch the keys.

"Please let me do this Mom." I wasn't looking at her and was using a low tone voice so that he wouldn't hear me.

"All right Honey, I won't say anything but I think my being here might help. I should look at it with you and I am sure he won't mind. In fact if I just talk to him a little he might even let you take it for a test drive by yourself." She also spoke very low so that the guy couldn't hear her either. She was back to using that sultry voice and as I looked at her she gave ma a subtle wink of her eye. The seductress had come out to play! I understood right away what she wanted to do and almost felt sorry for the big guy. I did notice one or maybe even two buttons on the top of Mom's blouse had come undone and it was open a little wider allowing the tops of her breasts to show more. I ogled her too and she just gave me a little shoulder shimmy and giggled as she then turned away before the big guy approached.

I didn't say anything more but had turned to head back to the Ford. Wholly crap! Mom was showing her tits and teasing this guy and what really lit my fire was that she was doing it for me! I could hear the big guy's patent leather shoes clip clopping on the hard cement as he approached. My mother was pacing me only one row over. I turned and saw why. The big guy was behind her by about 20 feet and had his eyes glued to her ass. She had her eyes glued to mine and was smiling at me. "Is that the one?" Her voice crisp in the afternoon air as she pointed to the maroon Ford. When she had stopped to point to the car the big guy almost ran into her from behind but was able to pull up just short of touching her. The position did allow him one advantage and that was when he looked down my Mother's breasts were well thrust out in front of her as she pointed. Her arm stayed extended and her shoulders taught as she struck the pose. His eyes bulged nearly out of their sockets looking down her blouse!

"Yeah, but I'm not sure yet. I want to hear it run and check a few things and maybe take it out for a quick spin if it looks like we might be able to do business." I was looking at the big guy, in the end. He was holding the keys out to me but still had his eyes on Mom's tits and she was putting on a display for him. She now had his full undivided attention on her and she was giving me the smile and her eyes were again sparkling. She was helping me using her body and she had, for the first time in my life at least, allowed me to know and see her do it. I wasn't sure if the teasing of the big guy was it or if it was the fact that she was letting me see her do it that was turning her on!

"Oh, go ahead and take her for a spin and I'll keep your wonderful Mother for collateral." He wheezed watching Mom for her reaction and out of breath from the walking. It was clear this guy didn't get much exercise. Mom just smiled at him and sauntered around staying away but as close as necessary to keep his interest, it was an art form for her.

Corralling the keys from his waving hand took some doing but he never looked at me as I did it as he was far too engrossed with watching the show my Mother was putting on just for him.

I opened the trunk first. It was clean and I checked the spare and it had fairly good tread or at least as good as the ones on the ground had. The jack didn't look like it had ever been used. Good. I closed the trunk and opened the drivers door and slid into the seat. It had a console and when I had first looked at it and saw the chrome stick rising out of it I had assumed it was an automatic. It wasn't. It was a 4 speed manual with a reverse lock out. Sweet. I slid the key into the dash and pressed in the clutch pedal as I turned it. The motor fired right up and idled smoothly.

I got out and went around to the front of the car and felt under the hood for the release. I pulled it and the hood popped. I pressed the catch and raised it fully. The engine looked pretty clean and the entire compartment was fairly clean. I noticed a red rag in a small space near the battery and pulled that out. It was a red shop towel used for checking the oil.

I walked around to the rear of the car and bent down and ran a finger into the exhaust pipe on the left side. Dual exhaust was good too. The residue was black and dry and powdery. Good. Wasn't burning oil or it would have been greasy and sticky. I was very happy. The white shoe polish on the windshield said $1100 and was underlined. I went back up front and shut the hood noting it was firm on both sides and latched solidly without slamming it. The rear of the hood also was firm and didn't have any give either.

I simply got in and drove away. I went through all the gears and listened to the transmission. I ran each gear up in power and listened to it on deceleration. It was good. All I wanted to check now was the rear end plug and the electrical. I cycled all the door and window controls a couple of times and everything worked flawlessly. I turned on the radio and got the local rock station and was happy as I went back to the lot. I also noted that it had a half a tank of gas in it.

When I got back they were in the shack sitting and I'm sure the guy wished Mom had been wearing a dress! Hell I bet Mom wished she had one on too! I pulled up in front of the little shack instead of re-parking it back where it had been. I went in and the haggling started in earnest after the formalities of introduction were over. He stuck to the $1100 and I was at $850. I finally got him down to $950 and we agreed to $300 down and $50 a month for 18 months. He never asked me for the keys back after I gave him the $300, but instead just rose from behind the desk offering me his hand and said simply but very firmly,"Don't make me come get it." It would only take me a year to pay it off.

His grip was hard and I knew he meant what he had just said. I gripped his hand as firmly as I could and said to him,"Don't worry I won't." I didn't have to wonder how he knew where to find it because the smile he gave my Mother and the glance one last time down her open blouse told me all I wanted to know.

That was it, I had bought my first car. I walked out and got into my "new" car and started her up but didn't drive away until Mom walked out and sauntered across the lot and street to her car and drove away. Then I turned to the guy and gave him the tip of hat salute and drove away. Before we got home Mom had drifted behind me and followed me. When we arrived she motioned me into the driveway and she parked her car out front along the curb. She ran over and got into the passenger side smiling like a schoolgirl at me she exclaimed,"Take me for a ride Honey!" So I backed out and drove us out to the highway and went out a ways. It was a sweet running car and looked great! Mom was squirming around and looking everything over and trying out all the knobs and everything she could. She was more excited than I was. Her only frown was at the center console. When her eyes caught mine she just frowned and said," Not too good for having a hot date." I actually laughed then because I didn't even have a girlfriend.

I worked every day after school and every weekend too and averaged over $80 a week doing that. It was tough because that's all I did was work, eat, sleep and go to school. The car was paid for by the start of school my Junior year. Mom always took the payment to the lot to give to the big guy. She told me that that was the "interest" he and she had agreed on while I was gone on my test drive. Sex not only sells, sometimes it helps when buying too.

I hardly ever studied and got by with anywhere from a 2.5 to a 3.0 GPA. Wasn't anywhere near the top of the class but I didn't fail either. I also didn't have any time for anything else including girls and that thought brought me back to that day's little episode with my Mother. When we got home from the ride in my new car she sat there for a little wile talking to me and it was sweet. I felt like she was treating me like a man for the first time. I remembered the little blue stain on the white seat after she got out of my car. She had been excited. Her pussy must have been moist at least for the heat to make the dye of her slacks leave a mark on my white leather seat. The car ride with me had excited her. What's more she had "marked" my car with her pussy. How long ago had that been? Not that long.

My Mother was teasing and taunting me now too, but the promise of a payoff was there both in her voice and her eyes as she looked into mine.

I was at the very least a little ashamed and at the most turned on like crazy. I had given her, well okay what I had really done was leave her the money on her nightstand beside her bed so that she would find it without any trouble.

I wasn't trying to act like I was paying a prostitute! Hell that thought hadn't even crossed my naive little mind, but it had crossed her's. Why?

I stopped stroking my cock and washed in earnest now wanting to get out because I had more questions than answers. It was a strange time. I was out of school so not a schoolboy any longer and working full time at a good job and earning a good wage, I was in a position to finally give my Mother something she had never had, comfort. I had the means but wasn't really suave in the manners. It hit me like a ton of bricks! She was trying to give me a lesson. Showing me that I was treating her like a prostitute by just leaving money by her bed!

Yes I did need to get out of the shower and I definitely needed to talk to Mom! I needed to try to get a handle on these new feelings I was getting. More than that I needed to try to find out if the perceptions I was getting from her were really what she intended me to get. Was she just teasing? Was she just playing, practicing her sultry seduction way on me? Was it a game to her or did she have a real agenda here? So many questions and no real answers. If it was a game Mom was holding all the cards because no matter how beautiful she was or how many times she flaunted her beautiful body at me, she was still my Mother. Lord knows I wouldn't mind seeing her and listening to the sultry slutty talk but in the end I wasn't about to insult her in any way any more than I would stand by and let some other asshole insult her, she was my Mother.

When I emerged from the shower I thought I was alone in the house. I was disappointed too because I had really wanted to try to explain to Mom why I had just left her the money and maybe explain some of my feelings. I had wanted maybe to sit and have a nice long talk with her about the way our lives were going and where we were heading. But when I poked my head out of the bathroom she wasn't there and her bedroom door was closed like it usually was when she left the house. I closed the bathroom door and toweled off. I needed to go to my room to get dressed.

Mom was waiting for me as I opened the bathroom door the second time. She had made us a glass of iced tea and was offering one to me. It made things difficult as I was grasping my towel at my waist and holding my dirty clothes with the other hand and had no real way to take the offered glass from her. She just smiled at my paradox as she said, "I thought you'd like a nice cold glass of iced tea to cool down with." She was back to teasing me. Her top was open and her breasts were nice and round and on display for me. For me. She was doing this on purpose. Teasing me. Testing me? She just stood there, posing for me. She was showing me her tits. She smiled at me and her eyes were sparkling. She wanted me to look at her tits!

I suddenly decided that two can play this little game so I let go of the towel and it dropped to the floor in a heap, I tossed the dirty clothes from my other hand onto the pile as I reached up and took the glass from my Mother's hand. I never let my eyes wander away from those magnificent tits though even as I lifted the glass and had a quick swallow of tea.

After swallowing the tea I looked her square in the eyes saying,"My goodness that's good! You know just the things that make me happy!" I looked down at her beautiful full globes for a second and then back to her eyes watching to see if she had caught my pitched innuendo.

She had. Her eyebrows went up as she talked,"Well I know SOME things you like but not everything." After a few more seconds of watching me stare at her ample tits he turned to go toward the kitchen so I followed watching her pert ass sway as I did. She knew I was ogling her ass and put a little extra sway into it as she walked. It was her specialty. I suddenly felt like that big guy at the car lot!

When we both got into the kitchen we each took a seat at the table to enjoy our tea. I was still naked and although it was a bold step for me I wanted to be provocative. It's hard to be very provocative when you're hard as a rock and in front of your Mother to boot!

"Are you comfortable dear?" She was clearly amused. She also had taken a good long look at my cock as I entered the room and made my way to a seat.

"Why yes I am Mother. As a matter of fact I was going to suggest you get undressed and be comfortable too." It was a wise assed quip and I knew it as soon as I said it.

She gave me a sharp look to try to tell if I was kidding or being serious. I let her wonder a second or two before saying,"I was only kidding Mom, besides you know that if you started to strip I'd have to go in the other room." Now I was blushing and I couldn't hide it.

"Why? I mean if you have the balls to come in here naked and sit there, then why on earth would you need to leave if I started to get naked?" She was serious. "It's not like you haven't tried to see me naked before!" This last admission that she "knew" I had tried in the past to spy on her was a little shocking too. I didn't think she knew. I guess I should have known because Mom's always know.

It's not like you don't leer at me. Hell you look at my breasts more than most of the men I've ever dated!" She just gave me that look with those sparkling eyes. She was right and I was embarrassed. Seconds passed as I regained my initial resolve to see if I could get some of my feelings out and try to sound out my Mother as to hers.

"Well I did this as a joke trying to embarrass you because you were trying to taunt me before." I looked at her now and was also trying to be serious but it just wasn't working while I was sitting there naked.

"I'll be right back!" I was up and out before she could say anything else. I knew she was watching me closely and didn't miss my erect cock as I turned the corner either. I sprinted down the hall to my room and grabbed a pair of shorts and pulled them on. I quickly decided that that was all I was going to put on to leave the resemblance of being naked even if I wasn't any longer. I hurried back to the table and took my seat. Mom was really smiling now.

"To answer your question, I couldn't stay because I would be too embarrassed." Was all I said and took a sip of tea.

She was sipping too but looking at me over the top of her glass like a lover does over a cocktail at a bar late at night. Her eyes were bright and sparkling as they had been earlier and I realized that she was flirting with me and enjoying it tremendously.

Why? I kept coming back to that question. Why? Why me? Why now?

"Embarrassed BY me or embarrassed FOR me?" Her eyebrows went up as she asked.

"Mom I'd be embarrassed by you, never for you." I was blushing again. Damn.

"Oh, so I'd embarrass you if I were to strip in front of you now?" Her questioning look was gone and there was little expression on her face as she spoke. "You'd be embarrassed by this old body being naked in from of you, is that it?"

"No." I was blushing again and was sure tired of it! "I mean yes, oh dammit you get me so fucked up with your teasing and questions I can't answer. I know what I WANT to say but just have a really hard time saying it to you."

"Is it because I am your Mother or is it because I am too old and worn out?" She was back to the curious look now,"Or is it just because I am a woman?"

"Aw shit Mom!" I was getting exasperated. "It's not just that you are my Mother, but you are and you know it and I know it and it ain't that your too old cause every guy you're around always turns to give you that "look". I see it all the time."

I was just getting going and I wanted to continue the thought while I was able to get it out,"And to be honest I haven't ever given it much thought about you being just a woman, hell I don't think it ever occurred to me that you were anything but my Mother until a few days ago and I'll tell you what, I've been thinking of you as a woman since the other day and I'm ashamed of myself for getting all hot to trot over my own Mother!"

There it was out in the open now.

I had said it and it wasn't going to go back into my mouth. I was looking down at the table. I took a quick swallow of tea to wet my whistle while there was a lull in the action and had another thought so I continued,"And I'll tell you something else, I didn't mean any disrespect nor was I trying to treat you like a prostitute when I left that money on your nightstand for you. It was just that I made so much on my first check I wanted to let you know that I would start to take a little more share of the responsibility and the bills around here is all."

"I just wanted to let you know that you might be able to relax for once in your life and actually begin to enjoy life a little without having to constantly worry about making the living for us all." My eyes were tearing now because I was sorry I had done it and I was trying to make her see that I loved her and would never treat her like that.

When I looked up her eyes too were starting to redden and get watery. "I was only teasing you Son, hell if you wanted a whore you can get one a hell of a lot cheaper than that!"

Now I smiled because I knew what she said was true but had a quick thought as to how she would know that?

"If I wanted a whore just for sex I wouldn't expect anyone as beautiful as you Mother." The words just came out of my mouth without my even thinking them.

Her eyes shot up to meet mine and radiated love! "You think I'm beautiful?"

"Yes Mother I do. Your beauty isn't all physical either. It's not only your face or your body that attracts me but also your inner being, your attitude and everything combined. It's the way you move and the way you talk and act all rolled up into one that makes the package." I was on a roll here!

"I'm just not quite to point in my thinking or feelings where I want to think of you in that way." I was trying to steer the conversation my way.

"You mean you wouldn't want to have sex with a woman that looks like me?" She was smiling again now and the twinkle was back. She had twisted what I had said but I knew what she meant.

"I would love to have sex with a woman that looks just like you!" I was looking into her twinkling eyes with the same mischievous look I hoped, as I continued,"But I wouldn't want her to be a prostitute."

Now Mom's look changed to one of bewilderment. "Why not, I'd of thought a young man would want a woman that would do "everything" and "anything" he wanted."

"Well to tell you the truth what you just said sounds about right but I'd also want her to take me in hand and teach me how to make love to a woman not just how to fuck one, and I wouldn't want her to be a one night stand but a constant companion that would be available ALL of the time." I was still holding my expression.

Her eyes widened and she exclaimed,"Oh, so what you want is a Mother that can teach you how to have sex, and how to please a woman, but not just please yourself, and be available all the time?" Each of her pauses in the little speech had been very effective on me.