All Comments on 'Millie Ch. 03'

by Oldtalesoldman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
this is just wrong!

part 3 of a 2 part series was even worse

SwifthawkSwifthawkalmost 11 years ago
Not sure what rightblank is talking about

Sure this series may be what some would call long winded, but when you describe the story as, "a slow tale of sex with my Mother", what can you expect? I think you are weaving quite the story thus far and I hope you keep it up.

The only real complaint I would have is the jumping around can be kind of confusing. One minute he's about to do her up the ass and the next paragraph they're shopping for a house. I'm not sure how you can make that tansition better, but there must be a way, because I found at times I was kind of lost. I also find it a bit unbelievable that they haven't had full on intercourse as of yet, as the way you've described how hot & heavy they are for each other, you would think they would've had that by now. That said, a bit unbelievable, but not impossible either. That's just my opinon, so take it as you will. :)

Anyways, like I said before, enjoying it so far and looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I have to agree with Swifthawk that the jumping between scenes feels really out of wack.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
When is he going to fuck his mother?

It seems as if it would be a good time to fuck her and fill her with his spunk and let the other pervert suck it out of her.

RoukleyRoukleyalmost 11 years ago
lol

"I ate my Mother and she taste's great!" awesome shirt idea! post it at t-shirthell.com yo

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Logically written story. I like how the maturing son is starting to understand and recognize his mother as a woman. His desire to protect her but also recognizes her need to be controlled. Additionally, the son shows that he is still maturing due to his lack of sexual knowledge; his failure to recognize that he can not expect his mother to perform sexual acts he himself is not willing to perform; and finally he must outgrow his jealousy and guilt. Likewise, the mother accepts her son as a man, her lover, and to some extent her dom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous