Millie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They worked in silence for a while both trying to think of a way to work things out. My Mother was also thinking of the gift she wanted to give me for my birthday. What she wanted to give her Son was herself. A night of total sexual pleasure, hell an entire weekend of sexual pleasure for him was going to be the gift. She had given it a lot of thought lately. She smiled and thought of the saying,"It would be the gift that keeps on giving!"

Sammy interrupted her thoughts of pleasure,"Hey you know what you said earlier about land?" Mom Nodded her head in agreement and he went on,"Well, I was just thinking that my Father's place sits on 25 acres of land and it might be worth something, if I could sell it or get a loan against it."

"You won't get as much on a loan as you would selling it outright probably." she told him. "How big a place is it?"

Right away Sammy rolled his eyes and said,"It's 5 bedrooms and three baths, but it's an older home and in pretty bad shape cause the old man was just too old to keep it up in top condition and I was too busy. My two sisters married and moved away and have never looked back since Mom died so it's all been on me."

"How bad a shape is it?" Mom asked.

"Pretty bad shape actually. The caregiver and my Father stay in two of the rooms that has a adjoining bath but the other bedrooms have been closed for years. The kitchen area is mostly okay, but the appliances are really out of date and need upgrading." Sammy was wistful thinking about it.

"Maybe it's not as bad as you think Sammy." Mom said.

"I'll tell you what, today is pretty slow so if you wouldn't mind we could drive out there at lunch and look the place over." Mom nodded. "I'll get Carol to watch the store while we're gone and I'll spring for burgers on the way back, how's that?"

Mom agreed and that's exactly what they did. On the ride out there Sammy told Mom that he really didn't want to put his Father in a nursing home at all but his wife was pretty well insisting that they couldn't drive back and forth out to his Father's place as often as Sammy wanted and the old man needed full time care. Sammy told Mom that the caregiver he had was devoted to his dad and would be devastated if her were to be put into a home, but the big old house was too much to maintain and too far out of town to make it easy for Sammy to fix it up. There were just too many "if's" and it would be a lot of time and hard work which Sammy didn't have either of!

When they got out to the place I think my Mother liked it from the start. It was a large 5 bedroom house, a detached garage and a tool shed. The tool shed was bigger than Mom's house! There was another building farther back along the road that led to the tool shed and continued to the other building. The place was in a state of total disrepair. There were missing shingle patches on the roof from the strong winds blowing them away and just not having been replaced. The roof leaked of course, when it rained. Some flooring and drywall needed replacement and of course the entire home needed paint inside and out. The detached garage door was a kilter and wasn't working and appeared like it hadn't in quite a while. Several of the posts on the porch needed replacing too and that was only what could be seen from the outside in a cursory glance!

Inside the two bedrooms that the Father and the caregiver were occupying were clean and well kept as was the shared bathroom, but the rest was dirty, dusty and filled with cobwebs. It looked as though it hadn't seen a living soul in many many years. The kitchen and spacious dining room were fairly clean but obviously too big and roomy for two older people. The refrigerator was older but still worked and there was also a freezer that was older still but it too still worked. The stove was ancient and it wasn't or hadn't been wiped for grease and spilling's in probably a decade at least. The sinks were clean and there were 3 plates, 2 bowls, 4 forks, 4 knives and 6 spoons in the dish rack beside it but no pots or pans. The only new item in the kitchen was a large convection oven and it was clear that whatever was eaten in this kitchen was prepared in that.

Everything else in the entire house was dusty and caked with dirt. It had just not been lived in for quite a while and needed a good cleaning.

18 miles out of town. That was 36 miles round trip a day. But it was isolated as Sammy had said the nearest neighbor lived seven miles away down the same hard packed dirt road. After some cordial introductions and a short visit Mom and Sammy said goodbye and left. The old man was just that,old. The caregiver was younger by about 15 years and Mom said he was quite caring for the old man and they made a good match as they both had grown to like the same things and share the same interests.

They were just too far out for their own good. If anything were to happen to either of them help was at least an hour away in town probably. Mom saw Sammy's problem right away. She was smart though too and asked Sammy to take her by the house, our house, on the way back to the shop. He did and she invited him in while she changed her slacks she purposely soiled at the "ranch" as Sammy had referred to it. It allowed her the opportunity to let Sammy see her home. A 2 bedroom small 1100 sq. ft. well kept and well maintained home that was in town.

After changing they started back to the shop only stopping by the Lotta Burger for some real lunch. While they waited they talked. It didn't take long for Sammy's huge "ranch" that was badly in need of repairs he neither could afford nor could do himself to be offered in a trade for Mom's too small for her and her grown Son's house. First there was chuckling as the jesting offers were bantied about.

Both properties were mortgage free. Both owners were "looking" for another property and dreading the entire process of selling, paperwork and buying with the paperwork and fees. The differences really boiled down to just a few things. The value of Mom's property in top condition basically was about the same as Sammy's larger all round property in very poor condition. Equal assessment seemed fair. Mother made it very clear to Sammy though that as she worked and repaired and refurbished the "ranch" it's value would increase tremendously, while the value of the little 2 bedroom house would begin to lose it's value if it were not maintained properly.

Sammy needed to think things over and Mom wanted to get my impressions of the "ranch" and the possible deal before things got carried away.

Mom sprung the idea on me that very night as soon as we had set down to eat dinner. She seemed excited about the possibilities but very apprehensive about all the work and possible expenses that would be needed for the repairs. Repairing things would go to the top of the list and after that refurbishing could be done slowly over a long period of time which would spread the cost out and allow for better things to be bought and thus increasing the value even more over time.

We decided to drive out and give the place a look over that Saturday as we would both have the day off.

I was not too surprised at the total disrepair appearance of everything around the place, but was surprised at the small things that would be required to get things back into fairly good shape. The garage door hinge had simply worked a bolt loose and had cocked itself over binding the system but making the door unusable. A simple 30 minute fix for me. The missing shingles could easily be replaced as they were readily available still and I had a little experience doing it. The slant of the roof was good and there wouldn't bee a problem for me there. I figured $150 in shingles, nails and Henry's and one or maybe two weekends and it'd be done. The tool shed door was off it's hinges and there was some old furniture stored in there under tarps. I couldn't see what was all there but there was a lot of it and at least it was covered with the tarps to keep the dust and dirt off. We'd get to that later. The porch posts were an easy replacement as I looked at them because the fittings were all solid but the wood posts themselves had not been painted often enough and weather over time had just rotted them away. No signs of termites so that was good.

While I was down looking the tool shed over I noticed the other building farther down the little dirt road. I was out there to look so I did. I wandered down the road to the other building. It had been boarded up but appeared in fairly good shape. It had old style shingles but they unlike the main house's were in very good condition and had weathered well. I appeared to be an old bunk house for ranch hands. Maybe two or three rooms and what appeared to be an add-on of toilet and shower facility. It was crude but looked solid and still in fairly workable condition. Wouldn't take much and it could actually be livable.

Mom had visited with the old man and the caregiver, ostensibly visiting but making a better assessment of the inside and what she would need to do to get things back into a workable living area for us. Two new toilets and a new counter-top and sink set as well as fixtures for both the kitchen and the three bathrooms would all need to be replaced. The hardwood floor where the rain had been coming in was badly in need of refinishing bu it didn't look rotted yet and might be saved. Everything else needed a good cleaning. Other than those few things she figured she could have things at least livable in a few weeks if we worked hard and watched our budget close. Maybe $500 for the inside work, if I could do the repairs and the plumbing replacements and if there weren't any other major problems.

A lot of if's!

We decided to take the rest of the week to think it over. Next weekend was going to be my birthday and Mom had something special planned I could tell. The weather had been, and looked to be, good for the near future so we had a few options open to us for things to do.

Mom and Sammy had a few more discussions and banter about the merits of a trade and how it might go. On Wednesday the following week they met with a real estate broker friend of Sammy's to start the ball rolling on the property trade. Just so happened that unbeknownst to Sammy, the broker had once been out with Mom and still had the hots for her.

Mom came from that initial meeting and immediately sat me down for a talk at our table. "Well I ain't naked and neither are you so it must not be too serious!" I quipped.

Mom shot me a look and just as quickly said,"If that's what it is going to take I had better not only strip naked I need to get on my knees in front of you for what I need to say." To say I was a little shocked would be putting it mildly.

"Okay, Mother, what's going on and what does it have to do with us?" She knew what I meant. I was curious what had happened that she thought might or would effect out sex lives, not that we had really had one yet.

"Well, okay, I had a meeting with Sammy and the broker today. You knew that already. What you don't know is that the broker is George, a guy I dated once."

"So you dated this guy George a few times before, so what." I said.

"No Son you don't know what, and you need to listen because he made me an offer to really help me with the swap deal but he wants something in return for his help and you really need to listen." She was being serious I could tell. There was no sparkle to her eyes now but there was a little fire there so I knew the George guy wanted something sexual and he wanted my Mother to do it whatever it was. I already was pissed at George and I didn't even know what he had said yet!

Mother could see the anger in my eyes and face as she spoke, "Calm down Son, George is just a little off but he really means well. He wouldn't hurt a fly and would never even think of causing me any pain as in that respect he is much like you. George is just a little different, that's all." She was looking into my eyes trying to gauge my reaction to her words.

"I'm sure I can deal with George either way but he made me a seriously good offer and it would save us a lot of up front money and he showed me a few things that could be written into the property swap papers that would really help us out." Her face was showing apprehension now.

"So he can give us a break on the fees and help us out on the deal. But..." I waited until she looked me in the eyes which she had not done as she ended her little speech. "But?" I asked again.

"Your right he does want something." She was embarrassed and she hadn't even said anything yet! This whatever it was must be good! "And what he wants is?" I was really curious now!

"Oh hell never mind!" She waved me off and got up to leave. "I'm sorry I even brought it up." She was clearly not only embarrassed but quite flustered also.

"Sit your lovely ass back down here and tell me exactly what that son-of-a-bitch wants!" I was pissed again. Whatever this asshole had told her he wanted her to do must be depraved and sick in some way to have her all upset like this when she hadn't even said it out loud yet! "What kind of pervert is this asshole anyway?" I wanted to know!

"Oh shit Son, can't we just forget it?" She was upset and I could tell she regretted ever starting this.

"No, Mother of my life and woman of my dreams, we cannot! Please take a minute to compose yourself and then tell me what it is that's got you so upset!" That did it, calling her my Mother was one thing but telling her that she was the woman of my dreams was such a big ego booster for her she just sat back down to at least enjoy that one compliment even if the rest of the conversation turned to shit she would have that one thing and I knew it.

"Well all right, but what he wants is not so much perverted but it's kinky and there is a little background that you'll need to know first." She squirmed in her seat before continuing,"I was really dating only one guy when I was first introduced to George. I was dating Rodger, you remember that service writer? Well anyway Rodger didn't have much nice to say about George at the time but I just chalked that up to macho ego and jealousy. I didn't give it much thought until George actually asked me out and I accepted. Just that one time though."

Now I could see Mom's face redden as the embarrassment came back. What?" I asked.

"Well it was a short date. Really short." She was stalling obviously trying now to think of a tactful way of telling me something bad. I was getting pissed again!

"No, he didn't do anything!" She was in defensive mode now after seeing my red face. She knew me and knew I was pissed as hell and didn't even know the whole story!

"I guess there's just no way to say it other than exactly like he said it to me that night. There really isn't a way to ease into the thing, you have to just blurt it right out!" She was talking out loud but talking to herself and not me.

"What he wanted to do was eat me." She looked at me then. Questioning look on he face. Apprehensive. Fearful.

"Okay, I can understand that! Hell I've wanted to do that for a while now myself! I was smiling as I said this relieved that it wasn't some really perverse thing he wanted. I didn't see her expression change at first as I was so relieved myself at the revelation. I quickly got myself under control though. There was more. I hadn't let her finish the little tale she was trying to tell me.

"This is the hard part! He had wanted to eat me, alright?" She was asking both with her words and with her skewed facial expression whether or not I was following her. I was. "He wanted to eat me, after." when these words came out she covered her face with her hands and didn't continue.

All right. So this guy wanted to eat her pussy. After? After what? Now I was more curious than I was when she started. What the hell did after mean?

"After what?" I couldn't help myself.

"After anyone else had fucked me!" She blurted out from behind her hands.

"You mean he wanted to eat your pussy, but not until after someone else had..." I stammered. "After, when you had cleaned yourself,right?"

"No, before." Now she uncovered her face. It was red as a beet.

"You mean he told you that he wanted to eat you AFTER someone else fucked you?" I was stammering again, "And before you cleaned yourself?" I couldn't believe it. "While you were still..."

"Yes and he told me the sooner the better, wait I think his exact words were, the fresher the better!" She was truly embarrassed.

"I can see where that might have put you off!" I waggled my eyebrows at her.

She slapped my arm and said, "Knock that shit off! This is not funny."

It suddenly occurred to me exactly what she meant when she said that and no it was not funny. George wanted to have oral sex with my Mother still, now, soon and he still wanted her the same way! I began to see finally what the dilemma was. She couldn't do it. There wasn't a way for her to allow George to suck her pussy because she wasn't dating any guys anymore. She was devoted to me now.

Me.

"So you're thinking about this?" I asked her. I didn't want to hurt her and I knew she had only been thinking about the overall picture, the property swap, the money and the possibility of problems cropping up in the future. I realized all of that rolled up into one single ball was really my Mother worrying about her Son. Not wanting to hurt him in any way. She had let herself be propositioned for me. Damn I was proud of her right then!

It must have showed on my face because now the blush was back on hers and she said,"What?"

"I'm so proud of you?" I answered.

"Why's that?" She asked, then afterthought kicked in and she added,"Because I am willing to whore myself out for you?"

"No Mother, because you weren't willing to whore yourself out for us until you got my permission and it wouldn't be whoring yourself out if there wasn't intercourse anyway."

She just looked at me.

It only took a second or two for my mistake to come back and bite me in my ass.

She lowered her head and said quietly,"I would be willing if he wanted me to but since I have pledged myself to be with only one man, he would need to be the man to tell me it is all right."

"And?" I added.

She thought that over for a second or two and then her eyes shot open as she looked at me and said,"You would have to be the one to fuck me!"

I nodded in agreement but didn't say anything.

We both went quiet then and it stayed quiet for a little while.

I was both thinking of the necessity of incest with my Mother as well as all of the aspects of consequences and also thinking of the possible implications of allowing my willing Mother to be intimate with another man. I wasn't sure I could stand by and allow that to happen and if I decided it could happen then I knew then that I wanted to at the very least be there to make sure his lips were the only thing anywhere near my Mother's pussy!

My Mother could see the gears turning in my head and instinctively knew I was trying to deal with all the angles of this goofy proposal.

I needed some more information. "I need to ask you some serious questions,Mom."

"Okay, Honey, shoot!" She was as ready as she was going to get.

"When? Where? How? More to the point would be is it that important to us?"

When I said the word "us" her whole face brightened and a smile started. When she looked at me the sparkle was there as she answered,"

"Well to answer the most important question first, it would save us a lot of our money and maybe a lot more later if things go badly at the "ranch" and we are forced to make a major repair. The when is whenever I say, the where is wherever I say and the how is up to you." She was almost panting as she finished, realizing that I hadn't outright said no and that I was considering this.