Millie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was.

"Rules." I said it loudly so that she understood what I was going to say applied to her as well as her "date".

"First of all Mother after giving this a little thought I am thinking that this really works to our advantage. If you never have any more "dates" with men and I never "date" girls then it won't take the friends we have long to begin to put 2 and 2 together and come up with us two as a solid couple."

She was nodding in agreement but the sparkle never left her eyes!

"So this type thing might not be all that bad. It will appear like a hot date to everyone we know and you and I will know what it really is." I was watching her and every time I said the words,"us,our or we" she smiled a little bigger and the sparkle increased if that was at all possible.

"I can't really see a down side to this at all as long as..." I paused waiting for her to stop being so damned happy and really pay attention,"as long as... YOU are happy and absolutely certain this asshole can be trusted not to go crazy on you before, during or after!"

Her demeanor sobered a little at that. "I'm pretty sure I can trust him."

"Pretty sure isn't good enough when it's you and your hot little body that's gonna be on the line Honey!" She again brightened at that.

I'm gonna think of a way to do it so that we're both satisfied. Speaking of which I'm gonna want you to practice being eaten out and I was wondering if I could apply for the training job?" I was almost chuckling as I said it. She just giggled and waggled her eyebrows at me and said<"I don't know, would you like to practice going down on me first or are you suggesting a little "after" practice?"

I coughed and almost choked,"Oh hell no, I ain't into that kinky shit yet!"

"Is it practice time yet?" She was asking as she pulled her top over her head to reveal her sweet looking tits and their hard as rocks nipples.

"Mother, it's always going to be practice time when you are in front of me and getting naked."

She stepped in front of me and I put my thumbs in the sides of her slacks and hooked her panties too and pulled her to me. First she squealed and then as she realized that I was using my mouth and teeth to unbutton her slacks she moaned. When the button popped I pulled one side causing the zipper to open and then pulled down with my hands bringing her pants and underwear down both at one time. When my hands could cup her beautiful little ass I stood and just cupping her by the ass, put her up on the table. She laid back and I kept my grip on her slacks and underwear and just slid them smoothly off her.

Mother held her legs in the air and spread them waiting for me to drop her clothes. I did and sat in the chair again scooting the arms of the chair right up against the table. This put me right up against the bottoms of my beautiful Mother's thighs. She brought her feet to each side of my head and straightened her legs which drove her calves along my neck and face as they slid up. As my head passed her knees she again moaned. I reached to each side and felt for and found her pretty little feet. Grasping a foot in each hand I brought them to rest on the arms of the chair which bent her legs at the knees and forced her legs to open flowering her soaking pussy.

It was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. Open. Warm, wet and inviting. I indulged myself by lowering my face to it. The aroma was heavenly and I stuck out my tongue and took a very long lap at the gap. Her taste was sweet and tangy at the same time a wonderful flavor that I instantly fell in love with all over again. I loved this woman's sweet pussy. She moaned and hunched her pelvis one time toward my open mouth and waiting tongue. I lapped at her lovingly.

I was thinking, 19 years ago I was in there and like the fool I've been up until now, trying to get out. Now all I seem to want to do is try to kiss, lick, suck, tongue, taste and make love to this orifice that my Mother has bestowed upon me as her center of being. This super soft yet totally gripping canal is my Mother's soul and she's chosen me to take care of it, nurture it, love it, taste it, tease it and slide my cock up into it and bathe it in my offerings.

All of that was pervading my thoughts as my tongue worked over the outer lips which were wide open and flowered before me. She was moaning and hissing and twitching and hunching with me, at me and for me as I did it.

I zeroed in on her little clit at the top of her mound and covered it with my open lips forming a seal around it and sucking lightly in a pulsing form while running my tongue in a flicking motion over just the very tip of flesh that protruded. Never completely swiping it but never totally missing it either. She began screaming at me to fuck her. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Oooohhhh Fuck me with that red hot tongue!" I was.

I knew I wanted more and I knew what I needed to do to have what I wanted. I brought my elbows back until my hands were at the front of the chair's arms and then slid them back until I felt her ankles. I took hold of her ankles and raised them and pressed them forward until her feet were firmly on the table beside her hips. I was firmly attached by mouth to her clit and still sucking in ever increasing stronger pulses. When her feet were in position it forced her to rotate her hips opening her even more to my view and my access. I pressed a finger into her as I continued with my mouth. The finger sawed in deep and elicited a nice throat moan from my beauty. On an out stroke I rotated my hand over so that I could bend the finger upwards and before sliding it back in I added another digit. I thought this to be a non issue as she was very wet and open but there was quite a bit of resistance to the extra girth sliding in. She was on fire now and flowing as my fingers reached full depth and I began to wiggle them. There was a jerk of her hips and then a tensing and stiffening of her legs around my ears and I could only hear the muffled cry of her as she climaxed but it was long and high pitched.

I let go of her clitoris and just opened the seal I had maintained around it and withdrew my tongue but I didn't take my mouth away and instead gathered as much hot breath from my lungs as I could and blew soft hot breath on her clit as though it were a lens from a pair of glasses I was trying to clean. Another jerk and a really loud deep moan. The leg muscles relaxed about my head and I heard this one full force.

I pulled back slightly and kissed her pussy as passionately as I thought I could. Once. Lower. Lower. I slid my tongue deep inside her open pulsing channel along the same path my fingers had just withdrawn from. Another deep moan and a slight hip jerk. I used both hands to cup them behind her knees and press her legs back as I kissed further down seeking the one place I had not had yet be able to give her pleasure instead of pain. I saw the wrinkled target and went directly to it thinking as my lips touched it that I wanted to kiss it and make it well. As my warm moist lips locked onto her anus she really jerked but in a full body style instead of a localized at the hip type and she hissed a sharp intake of breath. I just touched my tongue to the bare skin I had surrounded with my lips and she grunted out a growl that turned quickly into a scream and related to the largest contraction of her leg, stomach and ass muscles as she squirted a small bit of vaginal fluid from her pussy straight into my upper nose at the bridge. It splashed me as it hit and I lost vision but once again my head was firmly clamped between her vise like thighs and shaken like a paint vibrator for at least 20 long seconds.

It was heaven for me. The feeling of her orgasm was fabulous. I would repeat that a thousand times a day if I could and I felt pretty sure she'd let me try!