All Comments on 'Milo and Eloise have Margaritas'

by Buckingbronco33

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great!

Damn! This was fantastic, appropriate amount of tension and build up for the length of the story, the 'action' was also well paced and described! Its great to read stuff like this when someone has a firm grasp of the English language. Very well done!

Buckingbronco33Buckingbronco33almost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you! I did struggle with the tense-- I think I shift from present to past throughout the story. I hope more writing will help correct this, but any ideas or other feedback would be greatly appreciated.

JT72JT72almost 7 years ago
Very much enjoyed this story

This is well paced and the description is detailed enough that you can picture the scene but with enough suggestion that you can use your imagination too. I am very new to writing this genre so it was helpful to read such a well presented, detailed script.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nicely written

Very nice! I especially like that the protagonists are considerate enough to think about not taking advantage of a drunk person and also talk about STI and protection. In some of the other stories on literotica when people don't think about this it kills the mood because it's not fun to get pregnant from someone you barely know. Here one can focus on the hot action.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous