Milo and Eloise have Margaritas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you grab me a towel from the kitchen?" I ask sweetly. He shuffled away and returned quickly, stood me up and helped me clean his cum off, spending extra time fondling my tits. I could see his cock twitching again already. "You're a stud, Milo." I said, gesturing to his active cock. "I have never seen so much cum."

He smiled down at me with a twinkle in his eyes, "You ain't seen nothing yet, baby."

With that, he swept me up like a bride on her wedding day and asked where the bedroom was. When we arrived, he hasty threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me. "Now it's my turn," he said suggestively, and started kissing my neck again. Slowly, he trailed down to my tits, taking his time on each one, the anticipation and sensations nearly overwhelming me. He circled his tongue around my areola, then slightly nibbled on my hard nipple, using his hand to massage the other breast, until I squirmed from pleasure. I was panting by the time he continued his journey downward, he stopped at my belly button, kissing it, and flicking his eyes up to meet mine. They had a mischievous look in them.

Slowly, he grabbed my soaked panties in his teeth and began to slide them down my legs until I was finally fully naked. Milo spent a minute staring hungrily at my neatly trimmed, dripping wet pussy before he began kissing down my leg, continuing to tease and torture me. Finally, he was between my legs, but he stopped, only allowing his breath to touch me. The anticipation only made it that much sexier. I felt like I could nearly cum before he even touched me.

Then, he did. He slid his tongue all the way up my pussy lips, and then swirled a circle around my clit with the tip of his tongue. He used one hand to spread my lips, and began dipping his tongue in and out of my dripping pussy, letting my cum lubricate his tongue and face. He would push his tongue as far into me as he could, and then stop. After a few seconds, he would flicker his tongue inside of me, and then pull out to repeat the process again. He knew when I was close and would back off, allowing my orgasm to build and build. Milo purposely avoided my clit, know it would set me over the edge.

Using his free hand, he put on finger deep inside my pussy while he licked all over, closely followed by a second. Inside of me, his fingers massaged the perfect spot, and I screamed out, wanting so badly to cum. Milo yelled back at me, "Beg me to let you cum."

"Please, please let me cum baby!" I moaned. Finally, he sucked my clit into his mouth, and I was overcome with the most powerful orgasm of my life. I grabbed the back of his head and held him there as the pleasure rolled through my body, nearly paralyzing me. I squirted cum all over his face in a powerful gush of satisfaction, and screamed his name.

"Fuck," I said, breathless, and looked down at him. His face looked stunned and was covered in my cum, more than I had ever seen. "Oh my god, that's so embarrassing! That has never happened to me before, I'm sorry!" I quickly told him.

He just smiled mischievously up at me and said, "Now I have a challenge to never eat you out without making you squirt like that. That was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

I smiled sheepishly at him and let the exhaustion from my orgasm settle in, laying back on the bed. My break didn't last long, however. I felt Milo climbing on top of me, kissing my neck. He was careful not to let his penis brush against my tender vagina. I cooed softly and he whispered into my ear "Has Johnny ever made you squirt like that, you saucy minx?". I shook my head and giggled before he turned my face toward his and pulled me into another passionate kiss.

"You ready?" He asked me hopefully, looking down at our two sex organs nearly touching one another.

"Yeah, there are condoms in the nightstand." I tell him. As he reaches to get one, I say nervously, "I just got tested for STIs after my last partner and I'm clean. You?" I wait on pins and needles, wondering if I ruined the mood.

I love that you think about that stuff," he says, beaming over his shoulder at me. "I did the same after my last girl, so don't worry about me." He flashed me a quick wink.

Deep down, I knew I could really, truly trust him.

He started putting the condom on, and I thought how much I want to impress him after his impressive showing in the oral department. I rose to sit on my knees on the bed while I watched him shove his huge cock into what now seems like a small condom. "Will it fit?" I ask as he watches my wide eyes staring at his once again engorged cock.

"It'll be fine, but next time you might want to get the large size," he teased, winking at me. Once he was done, I shuffled across the bed to him and pulled him in for a kiss, feeling his hands run all over my body. I twisted him down and around onto the bed, and climbed on top of him, straddling his giant cock.

"You're so big, it might take me a bit to fill up with you." I say, explaining my choice of positions. I slowly lower myself down onto his raging hard on, and wiggle around to lubricate the tip. I increase the pressure until his entire head pops into my wet pussy, and he lets out a soft moan. I go down slowly until I feel full, then I try my patented move. As I slowly lift back up off his cock, I twist my hips and squeeze my pussy lips together, effectively milking his cock. At this, his eyes close and his head falls back, simply enjoying the sensation. "Fuck yes." He whispers under his breath.

I continue this dance until I feel him bottom out inside of me, about 7.5 inches of his cock buried in my hot, wet pussy. Getting more comfortable now, I begin to increase my speed, and Milo starts matching my up and down motion with powerful thrusts, making my toes curl. Soon, I am so overcome with pleasure that I can barely move as he holds my hips steady and thrusts in and out of me. As he gets faster and I get closer, he presses his thumb into my clit and rubs it. I have no choice but to explode, squirting all over his cock and stomach. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUUUCKKK!" I cry as I furiously cum.

Before I have even fully recovered from another mind-shattering orgasm, I feel Milo's hands forcefully pull my hips to throw me onto the bed. He twists me onto my stomach and climbs over top of my back. His cock brushes between my ass cheeks as he leans over my ear to whisper, "Do you like it rough, you dirty girl?"

"Yes!" I beg to Milo, "Please, do me hard and dirty and make me cum."

He roughly smacks my ass, and leans in again, "I want to hear you talk dirty to me until you can't talk through another incredible orgasm."

"Ooh baby, I love that idea," I respond as he smacks my ass again, just before he roughly plunges his cock deeper inside of me than before, and I feel his balls hit me in the crotch.

"Yes, Milo!" I cried, "Fuck me hard, slam that dick into me over and over!"

My talking seems to spurn him on as he plunges into me faster, grabbing my braid in his hands and using it to roughly pull my head back. It was so unbelievably hot I nearly came again.

"Fuck yes, I like it rough, baby!" I screamed for Milo.

He smacked my ass harder this time and said "You're a dirty little nympho, aren't you?"

I shuddered at his dirty talk, it only turning me on further. "Do whatever you want to me baby, I'm your dirty little nympho!"

With those words, his rhythm increased, and I unexpectedly came hard against him. "Yessss... I'm cumming..... fucccck!" I cried.

He slowed down his rhythm and allowed my orgasm to subside before he pulled out and flipped me over so I was pinned underneath him. He kisses me softly and whispered, "I'm going to cum while I make love to you. It's all I've wanted for weeks." Then, he kissed me again, deeply, while he slid his cock back into my awaiting pussy.

After what feels like hours of slow and soft thrusting together, I feel my orgasm on the brink. With another two thrusts, I feel my pussy start to clench around Milo's cock, and I whisper to him "I want you to cum while making love to me". With that, he moans low and I can feel his cock pulsing, filling the condom with his hot spunk.

Once we finish together, we lie there with Milo still inside of me. He gasps "wow" through heavy breathing, and I nod in agreement, smiling wide at him. He slides out of me, gets up to get rid of the condom, and crawls back in bed with me. He snuggles into my back, spooning me.

"I've wanted that for a long time, too." I say to him. "Thank you."

In response, he burrows his nose into my neck. Completely comfortable, I begin to drift off. Just as I am about to sleep, I feel Milo's cock twitching to life against my ass.

This is going to be the start of something beautiful, I think to myself, as I spin around to embrace him in another long, passionate kiss, pulling him on top of me.

12