Mina: Exchange Student Extraordinaire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thanked Mina and asked her for the next instructions. She still had the vibrator hammering away at her clit. Then, instead of waiting on instructions he had just asked for, Adam said "fuck this, you're cumming my way, and its happening now. Then I fuck you after." Adam grabbed the vibrator she had been working on her clit with, rammed it into her hot little slit, and furiously went to work lapping at her clit with his tongue while he worked the vibrator in and out. Mina's pelvis started to buck and she screamed "I'm CUMMING, OH FUCK I'N CUMMING SO HARD, ADAM, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Don't stop, whatever you do, and then right as the first one was residing, Adam stuck a well lubed finger into Mina's tight little asshole, redoubled his efforts eating her snatch, and rammed the vibrator in and out furiously, and before she knew what was happening, she got hit with another wave of pleasure twice as powerful as before. Her labia opened and female cum squirted all over everything and Mina wasn't even being coherent anymore, her verbal communication was just a steady scream of pleasure which eventually tapered off to a whimper, then a moan, and then finally "Thanks Yous" were exchanged on both sides as we both needed a release like that, and were honestly grateful as can be to the other for making the time so fabulous.

That's when she reminded Adam he still owes her a good hard fucking, just like had been promised. Adam explained it be smartest to head back to his place so she see where she will be living for the next three months.

Adam: "We have beds, couches, and alcohol to ensure a good time is had for all."

12