Mina's Amenities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned and her eyes closed "What... are you doing... now?" she gasped.

My thumb came to rest atop her clit as she twitched. As she slowly writhed, I rubbed all over it and for a moment she saw spots and took in a huge breath of air.

"Not yet honey" I informed her.

"Is that so?" Mina challenged.

She slipped off my cock to the side and said "We'll see about this".

She raised the bowl above my cock and let a small string of the melted chocolate dribble along its hard shaft and over the head.

She snickered a bit, wrapped her little hand tightly around my balls and said "I will bet I'm tasting chocolate cum before you can even think about making me cum again."

I laughed a tad evil to myself, the reverse psychology was not going to work, and she would still have to wait until I was ready for her to cum.

Her tongue glided along the chocolate on my shaft and sucked over the head. Her mouth so tight, wet and determined to lick and suck every drop of chocolate off while her tiny hand massaged my balls, lovingly coaxing them. The feeling was heavenly, especially when her mouth sucked over the glistening head.

I felt her thumb rubbing just between my balls as her mouth opened and tongue licked so firmly along the ridge of my cock head. I looked down and her beautiful bobbed hair raised and lowered over me as somewhere deep inside her mouth my cock was being totally pleasured with passion.

As I rolled to the side to apply my own technique, she slid forward into the rug, her head resting yet again on the fake bear head yet face down on her tummy. I slid down between her legs and lifted her ankles to my shoulders, pouring just a bit of the chocolate down between her pussy lips and over her clit. My tongue gently licked all around her pussy lips and softly over her clit before becoming hard and slipping deep inside of her.

Holding my tongue so hard, I slowly fucked her pussy with my mouth, letting it glide over her clit and in between her pussy lips. I sucked and licked up every drop of her melted chocolate, sucking her tender pink lips into my mouth and sliding my tongue between them. As she fidgeted and gasped, I'd slowly hold back so she would not spurt quite yet in my mouth.

"Mmm, Oh My God!" she'd gasp before playfully punching me, knowing what I was up to.

She gasped again then laughed, "You're just reversing this whole holding back thing you do and now you're messing with my head."

"Is that what I'm doing?" I teased.

"Shut up" she said smiling, rolling her eyes and shaking her head.

She pressed her fingertips firmly beneath my balls and her head lowered hard; I felt the tip of my cock press the very back of her mouth as she fought the gag reflex. The very back of her tongue laid an inch or two down the shaft from the swollen head and I felt her throat squeezing it as she attempted a swallow. The tip of her tongue slipped from her lips, and I felt her slightly lick near my balls with my cock so deep in her mouth.

I countered by pressing my lips into her chocolate flavored pussy, her lips parting inside mine. Sucking her clit into my mouth, I focused my lips in a tighter circle. Moving my lips back and forth, I felt her clit slip in and out between them and the tip of my tongue cupped warmly underneath it giving a tender wet flick over it on every suck.

I felt her hand slide into my hair and press my face closer, her warm thighs parting further as I sucked her clit. Her legs started shaking and I knew it was time to stop. I felt her hand grab my hair and try to force my face into her pussy but I slowly withdrew and licked all around her pretty pussy lips watching her hole contract again and again, aching for release.

She rolled to the side and rubbed her pussy with her fingers shaking her head saying "You bastard... God, that's driving me nuts."

My cock glistened with her saliva, and her lipstick prints were very close to the bottom of my shaft. I ached too, but perhaps we needed a little something extra. Something out of the ordinary. I walked over to the window and noticed the rain had stopped. The crickets were chirping loudly and you could hear bullfrogs in the distance. The full moon broke through the clouds and everything was luminescent with sparkles.

It was definitely the sparkles that inspired my vision.

-------------------------------------------------

Happy Trails

-------------------------------------------------

Mina was watching me; legs open to the sides with her fingers slowly gliding along her muffin. Buck naked in the moonlight she watched as I retrieved my duffle bag and pulled out a full length trench style coat I'd packed for the trip up north. Very spacious it was, made of soft padded leather. I also had a super soft Lucky 13 brand hoodie I pulled from the bag.

"What are you up to?" she asked.

I slipped on some warm socks and slid them into my shoes.

"You don't normally put on your shoes before your pants...?" she snickered.

I held out the hoodie to her and said "C'mon darlin', you'll like this I promise."

Her lovely naked form rose from the warmth of the fake fur rug. She wrapped the hoodie around her shoulders and zipped up the front, pulling the hood up over her lovely black hair. There she stood in her shiny black heels, her lovely hiney hovering above them and her arms wrapped into the pockets of the hoodie covered with Lucky 13 insignia.

I wrapped the leather coat around me and the length was to my ankles. Wearing the shoes with it, it would appear I was fully clothed when the leather was buttoned and buckled in the front. The only problem was my boner could not help but peek through the fabric, making a very noticeable tent effect in front. Her eyebrow rose as I grabbed her little hand in mine and walked towards the door.

"What do you think you're doing? I'm not going out into the hotel like this, I work here!" she cautioned in her soft Tennessee accent. Slipping my hands behind her back, my head lowered and I kissed my honey.

"Sssssshhhhh Mina, relax. We're just going over to the stables for a few minutes; we're not going through the lobby." I explained.

I opened the flaps of the coat and she stepped in. wrapped the coat around her and sure enough, no one could tell what we were wearing or doing underneath as long as we didn't move. She was assured and gave that happy giggle I'd heard many times over the phone.

I stepped over to the door and peeked out the fisheye. No movement detected, so I grabbed the room key and popped the lock. Mina stayed somewhat directly in front of me as the door closed behind us and we took small steps together towards the elevator. The doors slid open as she pressed the arrow button. As we stepped inside together, I pressed the second floor button as opposed to ground level. When the doors rushed shut, there was a bit of a pause as the electronics acknowledged the request.

I stepped back into the corner of the elevator and Mina turned around facing me, the leather flaps secure and snug around her as were my arms. Aside from the hoodie, her naked abdomen and legs were firmly pressed against me and my hardon was aching and pressed between our bodies.

"Mmm, I kinda like this Jim" she said, turning her body from side to side as my cock grew stiffer against her flesh.

Under the leather coat she raised one leg and I grabbed it at knee height. She looked up into my eyes as her hand guided my cock to her wet pussy lips. She leaned forward and I felt myself tightly slip inside. She lowered her leg and leaned forward against me on her tip toes inside her heels with my cock securely squeezed in her pussy.

We'd only descended one floor when the bell toned and the doors slid open. Mina gasped but my coat was securely wrapped around her so nothing would show. I lowered my face to hers as we kissed each other's cheeks and lips. A couple stumbled into the elevator. They turned and stood facing the door, noticing us kissing each other in each others arms but having no clue that we were naked underneath the coat and that my cock was inside of my lover just a foot or two away from them.

Mina's face was ten shades of red, but I hushed her and ran my hands over her back. The gentleman cleared his throat and the lady gave a glance or two back at us as the elevator started again. Mina looked up into my eyes and as mine lowered to look into hers, she shifted her hips and my cock slid further inside of her. She noticed I held my breath as she adjusted and gave her soft giggle. As Mina hugged me tighter and leaned forward, even more of my cock slid inside. Her giggle was a bit more of a devilish snicker this time as she felt the head of my cock throb and perhaps a drop or two of precum oozed from the head, slickening that depth of her pussy.

Without saying a word she gave an approving "Mmmm" while staring into my eyes.

If the elevator did not let these people off soon, I'd definitely be cumming full balls inside my honey at any second. The bell toned but instead of leaving the couple stepped to the side. We had selected to get off a floor early but there was no way we could move without giving away everything we were doing.

Thinking up something quick I said "We're sorry, we picked the wrong button. Lobby please..."

I heard the lady whisper something about 'jackass' as the doors slid shut again. Mina heard it too and gave her giggle into my ear. She rose a bit on her tip toes and I felt my cock slide out just an inch or two before she leaned forward again making me sink deeper inside.

"She's right honey, you ARE a jackass" she giggled as my cock grew even harder inside her.

The doors slid open and the couple shuffled out. As they disappeared into the lobby Mina lifted her leg and I grabbed her knee yet again. She grasped the hard base of my cock and slowly pulled me out of her tight hole. She then spun around and hit the second floor button and the doors closed shortly afterwards. The air was cool upon my cock as she moved about as I was wet now with both her saliva and now her pussy juices. She gave the head a slight flick and it stayed sprung in full mast.

She looked up and commented "Serves you right" before planting a kiss upon my lips.

The doors opened this time on the second floor and we emerged cautiously. Her little hooded head looked out of the open elevator so cute from side to side before tugging my coat along behind her. We made our way down the hall then down the maintenance stairway to the stables.

The locked doors opened with a pass of the key and we walked inside the stables as the door hissed shut behind us.

Mina kissed me and leaned into me, lifting her leg, grabbing my cock and rubbing it along her pussy lips and around her clit. I did not however grab her knee this time so she could slip me inside so easily. I bent over, slid my arm underneath her legs and swept her up into my arms. She giggled and shrieked and quickly grabbed me around the neck as she found herself cradled securely above the ground. The flaps of the coat swung open and her lovely bare hiney was now hoisted up in my protective arms just inches above my cock.

I walked her over to the front of the stables as a groom would carry his bride through the threshold of their new home. I placed her down on a couple bales of hay then retrieved a large saddle that was resting across its perch. I walked over to the first stall and found a rather tame Tennessee walker within. The horse was very relaxed and loved to be petted. Mina came over and petted the horse's head and ears as I stepped over to the side and slid a blanket then the saddle across its back, securing the belly straps beneath it. The horse willingly took the bridle bit as I strapped on the remaining gear over its head.

I led the horse out of its stall then over next to a chair in the main structure of the stables.

"Its time for a romantic trail ride honey, we won't be gone long I promise" I said tapping my hand on top the chair for Mina to step onto.

She looked at me and sighed. I could see tears slightly welling up inside those lovely gray eyes. Mina stepped up to me and slid her arms around my neck giving me the most sincere lasting hug.

"You are such an idiot" she said, kissing my cheek firmly.

Still holding the reigns, I slid my arm around behind her waist and hugged her in return and whispered into her ear "Yes honey, I may be an idiot, but I'm totally YOUR idiot"

She gave a giggle and a final squeeze before stepping up onto the chair and then sliding her naked hiney over onto the soft padded leather saddle. The leather gave out those curious crumples and crunches as she eased onto the soft but firm saddle. I followed along, stepping up onto the chair and then hoisting myself onto the saddle behind her.

The horse took a step or two forward as we settled into the saddle. Although Mina sported my hoodie and her sexy black heels, she was totally ass naked against me and my leather coat only covered my back and arms as the saddle forced our legs open around it. My shoes slipped into the stirrups and Mina kind of hooked her heeled feet inside mine. My cock was pressed hard between our bodies as Mina grabbed the saddle horn and adjusted her seating. The horse obviously had been out for the trail ride before and slowly stumbled step by step out of the barn and along the trail pathway.

As the horse slowly plodded along the path and into the wooded but well-traveled trail, the rhythmic sway and grind between our bodies was intense. Mina felt my cock hard and slowly pulsed against her back with each planting of the horse's hooves. My arms were protectively around her and my hands around the reigns of the horse. Mina leaned back against my chest, and reached back to stroke my hair, my face nuzzled near her ear and my cock so hard and prominent against her booty.

She purred within my arms, lowering the hood from her lovely hair and turned to kiss my lips. The full moon gave the local vegetation a mystical glow and the trees overhead parted as the horse continued down is path. The crickets and frogs softly sang around the soft padded hoof steps planting in the grass. Fireflies danced between the trees and Mina's pretty head laid warm just under my chin.

Mina leaned forward just a bit and slipped off the hoodie. She opened it up and laid it across the shoulders of the horse in front of her. Her lovely pink frame leaned back against my bare chest. Within my warm arms she placed her hands atop both of my thighs and pulled herself as close as she could to me. She rolled her beautiful black haired head up and back along my collar as she scooted her hiney firm and tight against my hard cock and tight balls. I felt her legs and toes beckon and caress alongside mine in the stirrups. A whimper of a sighed breath puffed from her chest as one of my arms securely wrapped around just under her breasts and her head gazed towards the full moon glowing through the tree branches.

The gentle sway, pause and buck of the horse's stride were causing my cock to softly slide up and down the small of her back and I was very hard. Mina grasped momentarily to the sides of my thighs and pulled my body into her causing a direct pressure at the base of my cock as the head inched higher up her dimpled backside. She reached a hand behind and gently rolled the swollen head left and right across her soft flesh with her fingertips.

Her body leaned forward over the saddle horn and she placed her elbows upon the hoodie upon the horse's shoulders. Before me now was her lovely ass, stretched wide open over the saddle. The globes of her ass so round and perfectly parting to reveal her pretty puffy pussy mound. Her pussy lips were more than ready, opening up to receive me and her juices were already moist upon the soft leather saddle and all around her pink lips. I leaned forward over her and the head of my cock had no problem pushing through her waiting lips and into her wet pussy.

The hard yet curved underside of my cock stretched the flesh covering her clit open as it slid along her swollen button. Mina laid her arms crossed upon the hoodie and laid her head upon them, her lovely pink ass was so cute arched and hoisted up and stretched over the front of the saddle. As I slid my cock inside her tight ring of pussy, the horse's stride took a step forward, sliding me in further than I'd planned and Mina moaned as my cock tested her innermost tightness. When the horse would temporarily stomp to a halt, my balls were pressed firm against her ass as there was no other inch of cock left outside of her.

I leaned steady over her as the horse strode forward and the rhythm of the soft saddle pumped my cock in and out of her. Much more determined than the waves of a waterbed, the pattern of the horse was strong and relentless and Mina moaned more loudly as my cock was pushed and pulled firm yet snug through her pussy. She was not motionless for long and as her moaning increased she started squeezing her ass down upon me. I leaned back a bit in the saddle causing my cock to glide hard along her clit and curved up deep inside of my lover.

Mina rose from her elbows, arching her back and steadying herself upon her outstretched hands. Her pretty black hair curved over her shoulders and as the moonlight glowed through it I sensed highlights of red among the silky strands. Her feet within her heels unlocked from my legs, then lay tightly alongside my thighs in the saddle. My hands grasped the back of the saddle as I leaned back and as the horse's stride slid my cock in and out of Mina, I could feel the cool air around the wetness circling the base of the shaft.

Each time the horse stepped forward Mina's repeated moans of "Oh...OH my god... OOOHHH..." slowly increased in volume.

She was now hunching down upon every firm inward thrust and her pussy was dripping juice with a steady trickle. The effect was insanely hot and there would be no holding back for either of us short of jumping off the horse. The trees opened to a clearing and the horse started a slow but steady turn around a clump of trees.

As my cock slid so hard in and out of my baby, she sat up a bit with back still arched. I could see her hands raising, squeezing her breasts, pinching her nipples and her head was leaning all the way back as her hair danced across her shoulders. She reached down and I felt her warm fingertips rubbing the bottom of my cock and balls, then sliding upward over her clit and rubbing swiftly.

As her tight contracting pussy sucked me in and out of her hole, I heard her yell "YES GOD DAMNIT" and she dug her nails into my thighs.

Her pussy squirted very hard as the stride pumped my cock in and out of her hole without stopping. Each inward thrust caused her pussy to squirt and ooze hot pussy cum as she was filled with hard throbbing cock. The horse kept walking and I could tell my cock had pumped against that unique spot inside of her and I felt her cum hard again and my balls were drenched as her pussy strained to squirt yet again full force. Her dainty feet strapped in those black heels were quivering to either side of me as the horse continued its turn and she arched her back hard and yet another strained tight squeeze and squirt of the hottest cum oozed from her pussy down my balls.

Showing mercy, I leaned forward and slowly slid my cock out of my Mina. Her breathy moans subsiding with each stride this time, and I felt her fingers gently squeezing my balls then returning to rub her clit. Mina rose up and put one hand upon my shoulder. She carefully turned herself around, holding the saddle horn firmly and slowly repositioning her legs until she was straddling my lap with her knees bent and heels resting upon the horse behind me. Her arms found my neck and she kissed me so long and deep. I could see a glimpse of sparkly tears in her eyes from having cum so very hard.