Mina's Amenities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like, Oh my God Honey, that was fantastic" she kissed me between words.

"Glad to be of service, Lover" I stated and yet wondered how I had managed to survive with my balls full of cum intact.

She gave her soft giggle and hugged me.

More tender kisses followed, each a bit more feverish and impassioned.

As the horse cleared the large turn-around it was soon ready to plod along the same path back to the barn.

With lips locked I slid one arm under one of Mina's knees, and then passed the reigns to the other hand as it slipped under her other knee as well. As I pulled her to me, her high heeled feet rose to the air and hugged around my shoulders while her hiney slid across the soft leather saddle and rested against my cock.

I lifted her small frame while she hugged and kissed me, and my dick pointed hard across her puckered pussy lips. When I lowered her, she gasped into my mouth as my swollen cock head slipped easily in but her pussy contracted tightly around me near mid-shaft.

I leaned back in the saddle a bit and the strides of the horse once again pushed me in and out of my lover facing me. The angle of my cock popping in and out of her pussy was rather unique and she was so very hot and wet inside. The rhythm of the plodding steps seemed less expected and an occasional step off the path gave my cock an unplanned shove deep into her hole yet again and again.

Mina's eyebrows raised but eyelids gently closed. Her mouth formed a frozen 'Oh' and as I fucked her, she feverishly hugged my body to hers savoring every stroke. As my thick hard dick slid in and out of my lover, more and more of her previously spent pussy cum oozed from those tight pink lips. My cock was so lubed with her juices and I felt our abdomens gently slamming into each other. No inch of my dick, or space within her pussy, was wasted.

Her sexy heeled feet and legs dangled over my arms as I felt the cheeks of her ass pressing firmly against my balls. My glistening cock slid in and out of her pussy as the pink lips sucked tightly around the length of my hard rod. As she sucked in short breaths, I kissed her mouth and tenderly bit her pouting lip but Mina did not seem to be aware as all of her senses focused on the hot hard flesh pumping in and out of her moist velvety hole.

As the horse trudged forward I could see the barn in site and knew that I would not survive the distance. The swollen head of my cock pushed and slipped all around inside the tightest regions of Mina's pussy. Her eyes opened with her mouth still frozen beckoning me as she looked deep into my eyes. My baby's tight hole sensed my state of uber-hardness and the head swelled huge and rigid. I have never seen a woman so entranced and so pretty nor eyes so focused into mine as my lover's orgasm face tightened. Her eyes widened and she held her breath as her pussy squirted all around my shaft. My cock slid unabated as the tight ring of muscles in her pussy sucked snug at the base of my shaft.

Her focused face relaxed and smiled as she knew by the throbbing in my cock and balls that I was over the threshold and nothing would now stop me from cumming. The release was intense. I squirted cum with a fury into my honey and there was so much it overflowed her inside and dripped from the bottom of her pussy lips. Mina's legs rocked up and down over my arms as I fucked her with a passion as several more hard streams of cum squirted deep into her. The pulsing of my shaft inside her released a hot secondary ooze of cum inside her pussy. There is nothing quite like cumming together.

As I released Mina's legs, she wrapped them around me and leaned forward resting her head upon my chest. We were both completely out of breath. I felt our shiny, sticky fluids dripping from our upper thighs and the saddle was soaked. As the horse entered the barn, it seemed to know the routine and walked over to the chair so we could dismount. The horse waited patiently.

Mina looked up into my smiling eyes and said one word, "Incredible".

Our lips tenderly touched a moment or two, only to lock and unleash our most passionate kiss. Our hands holding each other's cheeks, combing through each other's hair as our tongues and lips did all the communicating we needed. My cock never subsided and remained hard within my lover. As we continued kissing Mina's pussy and my cock contracted in slow ebbs, draining all possible remaining cum from one another.

As our kiss ended, our foreheads pressed together and our squinted eyes opened slowly. I heard birds chirping in the trees and sensed a change in our surroundings. Sure enough, off on the horizon, the sun was just beginning to rise. Mina's gray eyes glistened and sparkled from the luminescence.

Neither of us wanted to move, we were very happy, drained and content with one another.

"If we don't move, your co-workers are going to find us here, Baby" I stated.

She lifted a soft exhausted fist and punched it into my shoulder, her eyes turning slightly sad as she gave an apologetic, "I know".

Cupping her cheeks with my hands our eyes closed and we kissed yet again.

I leaned forward to slowly retract my cock from my lover and her hands found my shoulders and lifted herself up. There was a super slippery slick sucking noise as my cum-covered cock emerged from her cum-drenched pussy. Her pussy lips were frosted white from sperm and pussy cum, and my cock sported melted bands of cream from the opening in its head down to my balls.

My arms wrapped around Mina's waist and she slowly slid down to the chair as she dismounted. As she carefully tip-toed to the side, I grabbed the saddle horn and dismounted as well. Mina slipped the hoodie from the horse's back, shook it out then slipped it over her head. Her round face of beauty emerged from the top and we kissed as we hurried about. She found a small bucket of carrots that had been left in the barn and fed the horse a few while I removed the cum-spattered saddle from its back. There was no time to tend to clean the saddle, and I remember thick strands of cum between two well-defined ass-prints being left behind.

As we hugged inside the long leather coat, we snuck back into the elevator without incident. The doors slid shut and Mina spun around to me, putting her arms around my neck as we kissed. My cock was hard against her upper belly and she reached down as if to check if that was really indeed what it felt like upon her flesh. Her fingers circled the slippery head and she gave it a playful yank.

She looked up into my eyes, shook her head and said "You're impossible!"

I laughed and lowered my head to kiss my lover once more before the doors slid open.

Once again safe and sound within my room, Mina let loose a loud sigh of relief as we stepped in and removed the hoodie and coat. We stood in silence, toe to toe for quite some time, kissing and caressing each other. As the darkness beyond the windows turned a velvety dark royal blue, we stepped into the shower together caressing, kissing, fondling underneath the steamy hissing water. Once we emerged, we slowly toweled down each other's bodies. Mina's lovely pierced nipples were a rosy red against the blush of her chest. Her black hair so cutely trimmed actually was much longer than I'd remembered it from photos she'd sent me but I loved this longer style.

Mina took me by the hand and led me over to the bed without a word, but her eyes did all the talking. She pulled down the covers then without breaking a laugh she turned me around in front of it and pushed me into the center of the bed. Keeping her eyes locked to mine she smiled and slid one leg under the covers, then the other as her body snuggled in next to me. She bent down and made sure I was completely under the covers with her, pulling the blankets up over my frame.

Her beautiful smile glistened upon her lips as she backed into me, our flesh so warm and inviting against one another. My lover took hold of my right hand and pulled it around her as her pretty head lowered and rested comfortably in the huge fluffy pillows beneath our heads. Her super cute giggles and baby soft sighs followed soon afterwards. I leaned over and nuzzled and kissed her ear, cheek and shoulder as I pulled the covers up over both of us to our necks. My baby smelled so sweet and our bodies spooned, both generating a pleasant comforting warmth against each other. My cock was gently cradled against her warm dimpled hiney.

I noticed Mina's eyes blinking more rapidly and gave her a butterfly kiss upon her cheek. She giggled and her cheek became a rosy red. I could tell she was so tired; my baby was very exhausted as the windows began to glow with sunlight. I slid out of bed for just a moment to close the thick shades over the sliding glass doors. As I turned back to the bed, Mina had the saddest look in her eyes reaching out an open stretched hand to me.

"Awww, Baby! I'm right here!" I said, sliding back under the covers and pulling them up warm around us.

I leaned back and turned off the lamp on the desk next to the bed. My fingers found Mina's outstretched hand and she pulled my warm arm around her giving a purr of satisfaction. She hugged my warm arms around her and yes I was indeed Mina's own living and breathing teddy bear.

"Honey..." I whispered, kissing her cheek "Even when I am not here, I am never more than a phone call away. Where ever I go, you are always here with me, right here inside my heart. Whether here in each other's arms or at home in my bed, I know we will soon sleep, I will awake into a dream and you will be there. You are my dream girl and Sweetheart."

With that, Mina arched her back warmly against me, turning slightly. I was propped up on one elbow over her and she looked up from the pillows into my eyes. Her hand lifted and slowly massaged the back of my head as my hand warmly rested upon her ribs, caressing the side of her breast.

Would she say it? Perhaps at this point it wasn't necessary. Her hand moved to my cheek and her thumb softly glided along my open lips. I kissed it a time or two and Mina's face held a look of serious loving concern. Her eyes and comforting giggle and smile could melt any heart, but she had chosen me. I was the one she could talk to on the phone for hours. I was the one making passionate love to her that day. She had captured my heart and traveling hundreds of miles to be here with her was akin to effortlessly ascending into heaven.

Good or bad, I was prepared to accept it.

Mina's mouth opened. She sucked in an unexpected gasp and goose-bumps rushed across her flesh as I kissed her palm.

"Jim" she sighed.

"Yes baby" I inquired.

I saw a glistening tear in her eye as she spoke "I L..."

My finger hushed her pursed lips and I kissed her cheek.

I nuzzled my nose into her sweet smelling hair near her ear.

As the darkness of the room cradled us and our ears hissed softly beckoning us to sleep, I kissed her cheek again and whispered "I know".

-------THE END