Mind Control: Respect & Pheromones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joycee opened her eyes and saw herself. Her tits moved up and down as she bounced. Abel looked in her eyes and slowly caressed her belly, sliding his hand down to her clit. He finally reached between her legs and started toying with her swollen bud. Joycee gasp and moaned out loud when Abel grunted in her ear, "Look at you being a happy little slut and going crazy on this cock. How does it feel to be fucking someone you just met in the bathroom of the cafe?"

"Good! So fucking good!"

"C'mon, I want you to cum, right now!"

She opened her mouth and let out a silent cry as she convulsed and thrashed, her eyes wide; staring at herself in the mirror. Her expression made Abel lose control. At the same moment, her body seized up and she slammed herself one last time on his cock. Her cunt pulsated around it. He thrust hard and gushed his thick load inside of her.

She allowed her body to fall onto Abel's as he sat back onto the toilet seat. She buried her face in the crook of his neck. He did smell so so good. He made her look at herself again and kissed her so she would understand how beautiful she was, freshly fucked. He smiled as he could feel how tired she was through her lazy and sloppy kiss.

He made her stand up while whispering small encouragements to her. She shyly kissed him again before thanking him, still not fully believing what she had done. Suddenly her mind caught up to what had happened and she started to freak out about the fact that it was her first "one night stand" or "casual sex" experience.

He sensed her discomfort, her fright and took the time to reassure her, to make her know that what she has done was good for her so she would be willing, even happy, to do it again whenever he wanted. He needed to convince her that this has been a liberating experience for her so he would have another convert.

"Hey" Abel nudged Joycee and she looked up at him "That felt good, right?" When she bit her lip and nodded he continued "And you weren't hurt in any way, were you?" She shook her head "no".

"So if you enjoyed it, and it didn't hurt you..."

Joycee smiled. Then she smiled more. And kissed him deeply.

"I loved it. I want to do it again." she said in a husky voice, reaching down to touch his cock, and make it twitch.

Abel cocked his head to one side and smiled "Again with me? Don't you know someone else you have thought about fucking?"

Joycee stopped, with Abels harding cock in one hand. "Yeah... actually, our doorman is really cute. And Sassy at work is single and always... sassy. I've always wanted to try with a girl." She laughed.

"Well then, ask them if they want to fuck, and answer any concerns you or they might have." Abel said, before looking down and continuing "But right now, how about we find a place for this rapidly stiffening dick of mine?"

Joycee giggled and smiled again while continuing to slowly stroke Abels' dick. She felt so happy, so liberated, and wondered why on earth she hadn't done things like this before. She felt like a new women; a completely different person. Suddenly, a very naughty thought crossed her mind.

"You know, " she said with a smokey look in Abel's direction, "I've never been fucked in the ass." The truth was, she had never wanted to be fucked in the ass, but somehow Abel smelled like just the sort of guy a girl would want up her bum. Abel obviously liked the idea; she could feel his cock swell in her hand.

"I can't believe I said that!" Joycee shook her head. "I can't believe I want that!"

Abel stroked her face, "It's ok, you probably always did want it deep inside, and just never allowed yourself to acknowledge it. But now you are with someone safe, who you know won't hurt you."

"I know you like to watch" he continued "but you won't be able to see this in a mirror, which is too bad. Seeing your ass slowly take in my cock will be a sight to see, lucky me!"

"You could... you could record it" Joycee suggested in a strange voice, "On your phone I mean... and then show it to me."

"Oh no!" Abel shook his head "That sort of thing goes wrong so easily. You must never allow yourself to be recorded. Even if the person recording it doesn't try to use it against you, it can be leaked or stolen and then you will be punished by our fucked up puritanical society."

"Oh" Joycee looked shocked and held onto Abels' cock tightly "I guess that's right. I remember hearing about that happening to J-Law with the nude pictures she sent to her boyfriend at the time and how violated she felt."

Able nodded. "But there is a way we can do it. Seriously, it's sooo cool to see."

Joycee perked up.

"We can use your phone, in airplane mode so it doesn't get backed-up automatically, and then you can watch it and delete it immediately." He said. "Here, give me your phone"

Joycee reached back, while Abel held her arm, to keep her from anchoring herself with his dick, and picked up her purse, pulling out the phone and unlocking it then clicking the airplane icon.

"Here is the camera app, just press the red thing"

"Ok, we need a little lubrication, but I think you are wet enough to provide some, aren't you?"

Joycee reached down and slipped three fingers up inside herself, cupping her fingers to collect some of Abels cum and her juices.

"Now turn around" Abel directed "And hang on..." he fumbled with the phone "Ok, wipe that over your asshole"

Joycee shuddered "God I'm such a slut!"

"Yes, you are, and that is a wonderful thing!" Abel complimented her. "Now let me just spread that in a little, you hold still"

"Oh wow" Joycee moaned as he pushed their lube just a bit into her hole.

"Now, here is the trick to anal sex" Abel instructed "You must push out, just as if you were going to poop."

Joycee froze and looked back at Abel with a shocked expression.

"No, really!" He laughed, "Don't worry, you won't actually poop, but it will open your anus and make this more about pleasure than pain."

"Here, just push back while I push my finger in" Abel pressed against her back door, but waited until she pushed herself over his finger.

"Oh my god!" Joycee exclaimed "Oh fuck! That feels so crazy good!"

"You like that babe?" Abel asked. Joycee nodded rapidly, moving her gorgeous ass back and forth. Abel took the hint and started pushing his finger in and out of her, holding the camera with the other hand.

"Ready for some more?" he asked, Joycee nodded rapidly again. "Ok, here comes my thumb, remember to push back."

Joycee groaned and shuddered as Abels big thumb easily penetrated her.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" she panted, "I might cum just from that."

"Yeah, anal O's are wonderful" Abel said and Joycee suddenly realized he had probably experienced that with Fred. The picture of them in her mind was electrifying. Two strong men, sweating and thrusting.

"Fuuuuck" She screamed, and Abel quickly stood up, shoving his cock into her cunt in one quick thrust. Her pussy clamped around him as she shuddered into the most explosive orgasm of her life.

Able set the phone down, and hurried to get his arm around her so he could hold her safe when she collapsed, gasping. He lost his balance and they slipped to their knees on the floor.

Joycee was suddenly thankful that Honey did such a good job cleaning the place, as she really didn't have the energy to lift herself very far up off the floor.

"Hang on, I'm going to pull my thumb out of your ass, but you will want to see this so I'm going to... just..." he reached around and snagged the phone, turning the camera back on Joycees ass. He very very slowly pulled his thumb back, letting her anus stretch and hold onto it until it popped free.

"There, can you stand up now? Ready to see this?" Abel asked.

Joycee nodded and groaned to her feet.

"That was... fucking AMAZING!" She said turning around and taking her phone back. "And thank you for giving me your cock to cum around, that really pushed me over."

Able looked over her shoulder as she pushed the play button and started watching herself being "violated" by his finger. Silence fell as they were entranced by the filthy images on the screen.

"Wow" Joyce breathed. "Is that really me?" Abel nodded against her head and turned his head enough to kiss her hair.

"Your ass is devine." Abel said. "Look at how welcoming it is to me. My thumb just slipped right in. See how it sucks and pulls on me? Now watch it as I pull out... you didn't want to let go, huh?" he chucked.

Joycee's mouth made a perfect little "O" and then she set her phone down, pushed Abel back and mounted his still hard cock again fucking him like a wild thing. Her tits bouncing in his face, hair flying, she grunted with each impalement of her wet pussy.

Able could barely stay on the toilet but he wasn't complaining. He reached up and grabbed one of her tits and squeezed it. Encouraged by her moan, he reached around and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back.

"Oh yessss!" Joycee cried, surprised by how much this aggression turned her on.

As much as it was doing for Joycee, it sent Abel right over the top, and for the second time in under an hour, his cum emptied deep inside her as he thrust up and held himself off the seat until he could no longer.

They sat gasping until they realized they were stuck together. Laughing, Joycee peeled herself off and wiped down with paper towels. She continued cleaning them both as Abel dampened the towels slightly in the sink and handed them to her. She slowly got dressed, smiling at Abel the entire time. Abel sat and smiled back at her glowing face. She felt as if she was floating.

Able helped her back into her dress and opened the door for her. As soon as she left the washroom, Abel washed his cock in the mirror, dried it with a paper towel and pulled up his pants, following her out to the front of the cafe. He unlocked the front door, turned and held her, giving her a long, deep kiss.

Looking into her eyes he whispered: "Goodbye, for now. Come see us again soon."

Suddenly realizing that she could probably fuck Fred or Honey anytime she like, Joycee smiled and winked, then walked out into the night.

Able locked the door behind her.

Ables' phone rang.

"Yeah? ... Yes, the pheromones work perfectly." He answered.

"Yep, I managed to convert another one today." With a laugh, he continued "And she has become a hell of a sweet little pervert. She works at a hospital, so I'm guessing we will have access to a doctor for free STD testing very soon."

"Yes, the pheromones work, and when combined with respect, reassurance, and the removal of concerns, they spread from one person to the next without damage. Our network is off to a good start."

A few minutes later, Joycee could be seen showing the doorman something on her phone.

----

This story is one in a series that explains the building of the club featured in the book

"The Club: How I met the love of my life in a sex club"

Another related story is "The Key" and the soon to be released book "The Lock"

12