Mind Control Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Dave gave Officer Miller enough time to retrieve her letter of release and leave, then summoned Mandi back into his office.

"Yes, Doctor Smith?" she asked as she strutted into his office on her six inch heels.

"I believe I'm going have a lot of a fun with Officer Kayla Miller," he commented as he sat down behind his desk.

"Great, Sir," Mandi replied cheerfully, taking off her tight jacket and laying it over the back of the couch.

Dave leaned back in his chair as she strutted around his desk. Then, without being told, she dropped to her knees and unzipped his pants. A few moments later, her luscious lips were wrapped around his rapidly-hardening cock. He spread his legs a bit to give her better access. There weren't many things in life better than a slow, relaxing blow job from a sexy woman.

Nearly ten minutes later, Mandi knew to take her time on his late morning blow job, Dave let out a grunt, and came into her velvety mouth. She quickly licked him clean, then zipped him back up.

"Anything else, Sir?" Mandi asked as she effortlessly climbed to her feet.

"Have Paige bring the car around front," he told her. "I believe we'll have an early lunch today."

"Of course, Sir," she responded with a smile.

Paige had been a U. S. Marshal when he had run across her a couple of years ago. Now she served as his driver, bodyguard, and anything else he needed her for, including sex. She wasn't quite as attractive as Mandi, but she was very good at her job, which was more important than mere looks. She also had implants to bring her tits up to a nice firm D size. Hers looked fantastic on her toned, athletic body. She was extremely protective, and would do anything for him, even if it meant she spent the rest of her life in prison, or died.

A few moments later, Mandi's voice came over the intercom. "Doctor Smith, Shannon says that Doctor Parker needs to speak to you. She is with a patient, but she should be done in a few minutes," Mandi explained.

Normally Dave would never let one of his girls make him wait even a minute, but if Kitty Kat said she needed to speak to him, then it was probably something important. He could always spank her if it wasn't. Or even if it was. He hadn't spanked her in a while anyway.

"All right," he replied. "Let Paige know I'll be delayed a bit."

"Yes, Doctor," Mandi answered promptly.

Unfortunately a few minutes became closer to ten before Doctor Parker finally finished with her patient.

"I'm so sorry, Doctor Smith," Kitty Kat assured him as she strutted into his office on her stiletto heels. "That went on longer than I thought it would."

While Mandi and Shannon had to wear clothes that were far more sexy than professional every day, Doctor Parker had a bit more leeway. She definitely couldn't wear the boring pantsuits she had favored before he took over, but her skirts weren't quite as short as theirs, and her tops usually weren't quite as revealing. She still wore at least five inch heels though.

Today she was wearing a light blue skirt and top, with matching heels that had a small platform. Her stockings were white, as was the corset he could see a bit of underneath her top. The skirt stopped a few inches above her knees, while the top was almost a jacket, with sleeves that came to right above her elbows. She had the same wide cuff-style stainless steel watch on her left wrist that Mandi and Shannon wore, and a pair of elegant bangle bracelets on her right.

"I assume you've interrupted my lunch plans for something important, Kitty Kat?" he replied sternly.

When Dave he'd first met her, it was obvious she was confident and in control of her life. He had quickly changed that. Seeing her so anxious and apprehensive all the time was a turn on. He mostly left her alone when it came to her patients, and when he allowed her free time, but she had to ask his permission for practically everything else in her life now.

"Yes, Doctor Smith," she responded, obviously nervous at the idea he might disagree. "May I sit down?" she asked, pausing next to the chair in front of his desk.

"I suppose so," he told her, with the air of someone granting a significant concession. He pointedly glanced at the Rolex on his wrist. "But this had better be good."

"Yes, Doctor Smith," she repeated with an affirmative nod. She took a breath, then began.

"You see, the practice has really picked up since you've taken over. I'm booked through next month, and Shannon is fielding calls all day from people trying to make appointments. I've basically had to stopping accepting any new patients, but they keep calling. So what I was thinking was, maybe we should add another partner," she explained.

Dave considered that a few seconds. While he really didn't have a problem with expanding the practice, there were only so many women he could control at once. Most of the women he improved he only made minor changes to, but for the women he kept close, he was constantly tweaking and reinforcing things. Before he could respond though, she spoke again.

"I've got a friend I graduated from medical school with," Kitty Kat said, pulling out her cell phone. "She's practicing up north, but I'm sure you could talk her into moving here and working for you," she said, tapping the screen and holding it out towards him. "That's a picture of her from when I went up to visit her last fall."

Dave looked at the picture on the phone. It showed a woman close to forty with black hair down to her shoulders sitting in a restaurant. She was definitely attractive for a woman her age, at least what he could see of her. Her tits weren't quite as big as he liked them, though.

"What's her name?" he asked as he examined the picture.

"Naomi Felton, Doctor," Kitty Kat answered promptly. "As you can see, she's quite beautiful."

"Get her down here, and let me meet her," he told her. "Then I'll decide what to do with her."

"Yes Doctor," she answered, putting her phone away. "Thank you."

Dave definitely liked the idea of Kitty Kat bringing her friends to him.

"By the way, when was the last time I spanked your ass?" he asked her casually.

"Um, last Friday, Doctor," she answered warily.

Dave knew she hated getting spanked. She was a doctor, not a misbehaving child, never mind the fact that she was strongly opposed to corporal punishment. Of course, that made it all the more enjoyable for him.

"So that means you're due," he said, standing up.

"Um, I have a patient that should be here in a few minutes, Doctor," she protested. "She might already be waiting."

"Remind me to spank you later then," he instructed her.

"Yes, Doctor Smith," she replied obediently.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The following day . . .

"Doctor Smith, Officer Miller called, and said that she had the handcuffs you told her to buy," Mandi said over the intercom.

"Get her back on the line," Dave replied. "I want to talk to her."

Dave had just finished with his first client after lunch, which was also his last one of the day. He was a bit surprised Kayla had gotten the cuffs so fast. He figured she would put if off a day or two.

"Hello Doctor Smith, I have the handcuffs you wanted me to get," Officer Miller told him over the phone a minute later.

"Good girl. How long until you can be at my office?" he asked her.

"I'm on duty, but I can be there in about twenty minutes," she answered.

"I'll be waiting," he told her.

When Officer Miller arrived, Dave had Mandi immediately show her in. He was pleasantly surprised that Kayla was wearing her full patrol uniform.

"I must say, Officer Miller, you look fantastic in that uniform," he told her with an admiring smile.

"Thanks," she answered, obviously a bit embarrassed.

"I love women in uniform," he said, eyeing her. "Anybody ever tell you how sexy you look in yours?"

"Yeah," she admitted.

Dave nodded his head in agreement. "So let me see these handcuffs you bought for yourself."

Kayla reached behind her, pulled two pairs of handcuffs off her belt, and held them up for him. They were bright pink, and looked like they were covered in plastic. Dave recognized them as ASP brand cuffs, one of his favorites.

He took both pairs from her, then had her turn around and put her hands behind her back. Then he quickly snapped both sets of cuffs around her wrists. Next he pulled out his cell phone, and—over her protests that he quickly silenced—took some pictures while he had her pose for him.

"That's real sexy," he commented as he took the pictures. "How long did you leave your cuffs on when you left my office yesterday?"

"Until I got back to my precinct," she answered. "About fifteen minutes."

"Good girl," he responded. "And after work, how long did you cuff yourself for last night?"

"Um, pretty much all night, Doctor," she answered. "Except when I took a shower."

Dave was impressed. That was quite a while to be cuffed for a woman just discovering her love of bondage.

"You slept in them all night?" he asked her.

"Yes, Doctor," she replied with a nod.

"You didn't take them off for a few minutes even to fix yourself some dinner?"

"No," she responded.

"So other than when you took a shower, you spent from the time you got home from work until you got dressed for work this morning with your hands cuffed together?" he prodded, still taking pictures.

"Well, no, Doctor," she admitted.

"Explain," he told her.

"My wrists weren't cuffed together all night. They were at first, but after a while I put both cuffs from one set around one wrist, and both cuffs from the other set around my other wrist," she explained. "Like they were when I left. That's how I spent most of the night."

Dave looked up from his cell phone screen. "That's cheating, Officer Miller," he chided her with mock seriousness. "You want to wear handcuffs like they are supposed to be worn. If you absolutely can't, then it's okay to wear them like you did last night, but you love having your wrists cuffed together."

"Yes Doctor," the cuffed policewoman answered obediently, if a bit hesitantly.

Dave took as few extra moments to impress her new desires into her mind, to make sure they took hold. Since he was really just clarifying what he had done yesterday, it was a bit easier.

"When your wrists are cuffed together, you get aroused," he told her.

"Yes, Doctor," she replied with a nod.

"Good, now let me get a couple of shots with your phone," he said, leaning forward and taking it off her belt.

Kayla seemed like she was about to protest, but remained silent. Dave had her pose looking back over her shoulder, and took a picture with both her face and cuffed wrists clearly visible. He set that one as the background on her phone. A close up shot of just her ass, gun belt, and cuffed wrists became the wake-up screen. He told her not to change either of them without his permission.

"Every week when you come to your appointment, I want you to bring me at least two new pairs of handcuffs," he instructed her as he put her phone back on her belt. "And they should be identical pairs. And get yourself some leg irons to wear at home. Two pairs. Matching."

"Yes Doctor," she responded.

"Good. Go ask Mandi to uncuff you, then get back to work or whatever you were doing," he told her, reaching out and lightly spanking her ass. "And make sure you don't miss next week's appointment."

Kayla paused a moment, then said she would, and went out into his waiting room.

While Dave enjoyed making women love bondage, he wanted to do something more with Officer Miller. He didn't want to push things too far too fast though. He had briefly thought about turning her into a slut that fucked all of the other cops, but he had women screw their coworkers all the time, and the marketing planner chick was doing that at the moment. On the other hand, just making her love bondage was a bit . . . bland for a sexy policewoman.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

"So Mrs. White, how's work going?" Dave asked her as she settled down on his couch.

"Work is. . . okay, Doctor," she replied a bit nervously.

"Do you want to talk about that some?" he prodded her.

"Um, sure, Doctor Smith," she began.

Dave really didn't care very much how work was going for her. He mostly tuned her out as she droned on, just noting that she had given twenty-three blow jobs to eleven different men.

Megan was dressing more like the eye-candy she was meant to be. Her skirt was just below mid-thigh, and her heels looked about five-and-a-half inches. Even her top flashed a bit of her tits.

"Has your manager talked to you about the way you dress?" he asked her.

"Well, he tried to, but I offered him a blow job, and he hasn't mentioned it since," she replied with a sheepish smile.

Dave couldn't help but smile as well. That was a boss.

"What about your work? Has that become a problem?" Dave assumed her productivity had went down since she spent all day giving blow jobs to her coworkers.

Megan gave another embarrassed grin. "Actually, everyone is happy to help me out with that. Mister Rodriguez, my supervisor, said I was doing great." She paused a moment, then added. "Although that was while I was sucking him off."

"I see," Dave answered with a nod. That was a bit a of a surprise. He had expected her to be on her way to getting fired by now. I guess she can suck her way to the top, he thought. "Well, keep up the good work, then," he told her.

"I will, Doctor," she responded.

"Make sure you keep dressing to turn on your coworkers, and especially Mister Rodriguez. Maybe you should spend some more time in the gym as well. That helps stress."

"I will, Doctor," she repeated, nodding her head obediently.

"I think that's about it for this week," he told her. "See Mandi on the way out, and confirm your next appointment."

"Yes Doctor. Thank you," she replied as she stood up.

Dave got up and walked her to the door, like a good therapist should—at least that's what Kitty Kat said. He was busy admiring what Megan's heels did to her ass as she walked though.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

A couple of days later...

"Hello," Kayla Miller's voice greeted him over the cell phone.

"Officer Miller, doing okay?" Dave replied cheerfully.

"Yeah, thanks," she answered. "Um, what's up? I'm on duty right now."

"Doing what?"

"I'm following a drug dealer," she told him after a few heartbeats.

"I see..." he began, only to trail off.

Dave had learned from experience that his abilities were limited when he wasn't close to someone, unless he'd spent considerable time conditioning them beforehand. Since he didn't want Officer Miller to do anything like strip naked in public, he wasn't worried though. He definitely didn't want to interfere with her work; at least not directly.

"When do you get off?" he asked her.

"Should be four, but whenever we finish with this," she explained.

"Great. Call me when you do. I want to see you tonight," he told her.

"Um, okay," she responded, obviously hesitant.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Dave watched Officer Miller make her way across the main floor of one of the most exclusive clubs in the city. He was currently in a VIP booth on the second floor, along with Mandi, Paige, Nicole, and Shannon, Doctor Parker's assistant. Kitty Kat off was spending some time with her Doctor friend Naomi who had come down to visit.

A couple of minutes later Officer Miller finally made it up to the booth. She was wearing a black dress that came to a little above her knees, and matching calf boots with a low heel. The outfit wasn't bad, but far too conservative for his tastes. His other four girls' outfits were tight and sexy, even for the standards of a trendy club. Kayla was also wearing some jewelry, including a bracelet on her right wrist, and her watch on her left. His other four girls' were all wearing various stacks of bracelets, big earrings, and matching black leather collars covered with rhinestones.

"Hey Kayla," Dave said as she sat down on the end of the couch. "Glad you could make it."

"What do you want?" she demanded.

"For you to enjoy yourself a bit," Dave answered with a friendly smile, keeping his mental touch on her light.

Kayla opened her mouth to respond, then sighed. "Okay," she finally replied.

"Good. Why don't you have a drink," Dave told her, gesturing towards Shannon, who had just poured a glass from the wine bottle at the table.

Kayla mumbled a thanks as she accepted the glass, then took a swallow.

"You got some of your cuffs?" he asked.

"Yeah," she responded, glancing towards her purse.

"Well put them on," he suggested cheerfully.

"Now?" she asked, glancing around the crowded club.

"Of course. I doubt anyone will even notice," Dave replied with a friendly smile.

"O-okay."

Kayla set down her drink and opened her purse. A moment later she pulled out a pair of silver chain-style cuffs. Dave recognized them as Peerless cuffs.

"In front," he added as she snapped one cuff around her left wrist.

She nodded her head in acknowledgment, and quickly ratcheted the second cuff around her right wrist.

"Lovely," he commented with a broad smile. "You look great in handcuffs."

"Thanks," she answered, obviously a bit uncomfortable with the subject.

"Do they feel good on you?" he probed.

"Yeah."

"Great, I'm glad." He loved sexy women that loved bondage.

"By the way, you got a boyfriend to cuff you?" he asked her.

"No, not really," she answered warily.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm dating someone, but we're not serious. We didn't do anything like that anyway."

"Well, since he's not cuffing you like you need, break it off with him, tonight. Tell him whatever you want, but don't mention me, and I mean to anyone."

"Okay," she replied.

"Have you told anyone about me?" Dave asked her.

"Um, not really," Kayla answered.

"Keep it that way. If anyone asks, you're seeing me for personal reasons. If they keep asking, make sure you let me know."

"Yes Doctor."

"You will never tell anyone that I've made you do anything, understand?"

"Yes Doctor."

"I mean that, Kayla. Never mention anything we discuss to anyone."

"Yes Doctor," she repeated.

"Good. Now, since you like to spend your evenings in handcuffs, and you need more money to pay for your visits with me, I have a solution."

"Pay for my visits?" she asked in confusion.

"Yes. Since you're cleared for duty, I can't very well charge the good taxpayers for you to come visit me twice a week. It would be unethical."

Dave was very amused at the irony of mentioning ethics considering what all he was forcing her to do, and the fact that he was going to profit from it.

"Um, okay."

"So you'll start doing webcam shows a couple of hours a night to make some extra cash," he told her, using his mental powers to enforce the suggestion.

"Webcam shows?" she asked in obvious dread.

"Yes. You're going to get in front of your webcam, naked or in some sort of sexy outfit, and entertain whatever audience you can get. You'll be handcuffed for most of it, that will sort of be your trademark, but pretty much whatever your audience wants you to do during the show, you'll do it, as long as it's not dangerous to anyone."

Kayla was speechless, but Dave knew she understood.

"Feel free to keep things confined to your webcam though," he added. "You don't have to meet any of them or give them your address or anything like that."

Dave knew from experience he had to be specific with a lot of his instructions. If he told her to do anything her audience wanted, she would. He didn't want her seriously hurt, or anything.

"But I'll get fired if my department finds out," she complained.

Dave didn't want to end her career, at least not yet. A big part of the reason he was doing this was that she was a cop.