Mind Control Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can wear a mask or whatever if you want, but you probably won't make as much money," he told her. "It's up to you."

"Okay," she replied.

"Mandi will send you the information for the company you'll be working for. Do whatever they tell you to do. You'll owe me five-hundred a week, so you need to make a lot of money," he informed her.

"Okay," she repeated.

Dave actually owned the production company, although he didn't run it. A lot of the women he encountered ended up doing porn of some sort anyway, so it was a sensible business move.

"You really want to do kinky webcam shows," he told her impressing the desire into her mind. "Masturbating for strangers on the internet has always excited you. When you call your new bosses, make sure you tell them that, okay?"

Most of the women he had do webcam shows did it for minimum wage, while he made a huge profit off them. It was a brilliant business plan. He'd let Kayla keep whatever she earned over five-hundred a week though, after his company took twenty-percent off the top. Maybe twenty-five...

"Yeah," she agreed, her face suddenly flushed with newfound desire.

"We need to do something about your clothes as well, especially for your new side job," Dave said, changing the subject. "Mandi, what's the name of that store my girls shop at?"

"Platformz?" Mandi answered questioningly.

"That's the place," he confirmed, turning his attention back to Officer Miller.

"You'll stop by Platformz tomorrow. It's on Downing Street. Just tell them you want some sexy clothes, especially for your webcam shows. When you're on cam, and at home, you'll only wear clothes from there, and that includes your shoes and underwear. You can still wear some of your sexier items you already have in case you have to spend time with your cop buddies, but you don't want to hang out with them anymore. You want to be naked and cuffed for your audience every night. Throw out all of your old underwear, and only wear stuff from Platformz, even at work though, understand?"

"Yeah," Kayla agreed with a nod, taking another swallow of her wine with her cuffed hands.

"Excellent," Dave responded with another broad smile. "In general, when you get dressed, the most important consideration should be attracting men. Like Mandi and them do," he added, waving his hand towards Mandi on his right, then the other three girls on his left. Then he wondered if he should invest in Platformz too, since he sent them so much business.

"Okay," Kayla responded.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

A couple of days later...

"Welcome Kayla," Dave said with a cheerful smile as she walked into his office. "How are you today?"

Officer Kayla Miller stared back him a moment before responding.

Today Kayla was wearing a pair of tight yoga pants, dark gray with a yellow tiger stripe pattern, with a pair of black running shorts over them. She also had on a loose lighter gray sweat shirt with a clothing chain store logo on it, and black tennis shoes. Her large silver watch was on her left wrist, along with a couple of black bracelets, with several matching ones on her other wrist.

"Hi Doctor Smith," she replied quietly.

"Love the pants," he replied smugly. "Now, cuff yourself behind your back while you tell me how your new webcam business is going."

"O-okay, I guess," she began, pulling a pair of handcuffs out of the waistband of her pants and snapping one cuff around her left wrist, between her watch and hand. Today she had a pair of black Smith & Wesson cuffs.

"Wait, take off your sweat shirt," he instructed her, spotting a sports bra that matched her yoga pants partially visible underneath the tank. "And shorts."

She nodded her head in consent as she pulled off the top, and laid it on the nearby couch, followed quickly by her shorts. "I stayed on about two hours the first two nights, then almost three last night," she explained as she put her hands behind her, and locked the other cuff around her right wrist.

Dave had watched a video of her first night on the webcam, mostly fast-forwarding through it while Mandi sucked him off. She had looked so embarrassed, even under her bondage hood she had worn. He had also gotten her viewership numbers. She was new, and hiding her face, she had barely broke two-hundred dollars for all three nights.

He pulled out his phone, and had her pose for some pictures while she spent the next little bit describing all the stuff she had done to entertain her audience of perverts. Her toned body looked great in her yoga pants, sports bra, and cuffs.

"You'll have to work hard to build up your audience," he told her.

"Okay," she agreed, obviously reluctant.

"How much time a day are you spending cuffed now?"

"Probably twelve hours or so a day," she responded. "Pretty much the entire time I'm at home."

"That's impressive," he admitted. "Keep it up. You feel naked when you don't have steel around your wrists."

"Yes Doctor," she agreed with a nod.

"What are you up to today?" he asked her, setting his phone down.

"I'm going to the gym, then to get something to eat, then home to do another show," she told him.

Dave thought about that a few seconds.

"You don't have a gym at work?" he asked her.

"Yes, but I don't like to use it," she answered. "The guys are always hitting on me."

Dave certainly couldn't blame them for that. "When you get to the gym, you'll work out wearing just what you have on now," he told her. "Minus the handcuffs, of course. No shirt or shorts to cover up."

"Okay," she replied with a nod.

Dave still got a huge rush every time he forced a woman to do something humiliating; especially powerful women. Of course he had to be careful of attracting too much attention, but he could deal with a city cop turning into bondage loving webcam slut.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

The next evening, Dave and Kitty Kat had dinner with Doctor Felton, her friend that she was inviting to join their practice. Naomi was hesitant about moving, but by the end of the night, Dave had talked her into it. After dinner and drinks they had had more drinks at the bar before moving to Dave's apartment where they had a nice threesome. The extended time together, combined with plenty of high-end—and strong—liquor for Naomi, further cemented Dave's control over her.

The following day, Dave had them meet him in the office to finalize the details. He had no problem making Naomi a generous offer right now. He had told her she'd get thirty-percent of the practice and fifteen thousand dollars for relocation expenses. Once he got her down here though, things would change.

The original contract would be replaced. In the new one, she'd give up her thirty-percent for minimum wage, room and board, and a clothing allowance. Whatever luxury apartment she found would be subletted, and she'd move in with Kitty Kat.

Not long after Dave had met Kitty Kat, he'd had her convert her Master suite into a bondage playroom. That meant both women would be sharing the smaller bedroom, but that wasn't a problem—at least for him. Since Kitty Kat had introduced him to Naomi, he had decided to reward her.

He'd turn them into bi-sexual lovers, in a dominant-submissive relationship. He had already made Kitty Kat bi-sexual, and had let her dominate Shannon, Mandi, and occasionally some other women who's names he had forgotten.

Of course he wouldn't let Kitty Kat interfere with Naomi's work, but otherwise, she'd be in charge of her in all matters. Kitty Kat would be free to be as strict with her as she wanted to.

Perhaps he'd fit both of them with chastity belts though. Make sure they both knew who was really in charge. He could unlock Kitty Kat once a week or so for Naomi to pleasure her, and Naomi every few weeks or so as a reward for her. Every so often he could cuff Kitty Kat, unbelt Naomi, and fuck her while Kitty Kat watched. Or maybe let one of his other girls fuck her. Maybe he'd even have them do some BDSM web shows. That'd be loads of fun; at least for him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ The End ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a 5, and please leave me feedback, public or private!