All Comments on 'Mind Games Ch. 06'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 6 years agoAuthor
Well, that was fun!

I hope you all enjoyed Mind Games! And I managed to finish my halloween story just in time for November! Ha! Well, anyway, normal endfold stuff...here!

This story is brought to you by the following harem members (and patreon supporters)

Jeter Latenight, Joe Johnson, Dasm, and special thanks for B.C. McGuire for the editing help.

If you enjoyed my work, check out my Purgatory War novellas, available on Amazon right now.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07575RWFY/ref=series_rw_dp_sw

If you you want to support my work even more, feel free to check out Tales of Furicana, my first collection of short stories, also on Amazon! 

Link: https://www.amazon.com/Tales-Furicana-Dragon-Cobolt-Collections-ebook/dp/B074RHHN6L/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

And if you want to see more stories, please consider my Patreon! If you subscribe, you get to vote on upcoming stories and can get free access to my self published works.

Link: patreon.com/DragonCobolt

Thanks for Reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really good

That was a great story! I was getting DOOM vibes early on, but getting it confirmed is pretty neat.

You are a very skilled writer and I really enjoy your work. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing story telling.

This was amazing. The character developement, the plot. Everything you don't come to expect from something written on literotica... which is probably the one issue with this story: it lacks sex.

Other than that, 5 stars.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 6 years agoAuthor
Well, hey!

It doesn't LACK sex!

It just has slightly less than some other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The ultimate Doom!

They should have hired you for the story line. This was awesome! I love all of your stories

grdean216grdean216about 5 years ago
WOW

So, correct me if I’m wrong, but it seems to be this story was borne out of love for both the Prey and Doom series. The first part I realized early on, and the second as soon as you mentioned the UAC and the portal (though I got a big hint when you mentioned tearing and ripping in an earlier chapter). As a big-time fan of these two, I approve. I read the last segment while istening to “At Doom’s Gate,” and it really couldn’t have been more perfect. Definitely up there in the stories on this site. Thumbs up.

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 5 years agoAuthor
Yup!

I'm also a huge fan of all 0415 games - System Shock, System Shock 2, even the Dishonored series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If doom eternal was this it would have been actually good. This was a great thing to come across randomly and a super enjoyable read. Now I want to play Prey

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous