All Comments on 'Mind Your Own Bullying Business!'

by DarkOrange43

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please carry on

I was really looking forward for you to carry on with this story. Hope you still do.

DarkOrange43DarkOrange43over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks again for everyone's earlier feedback. I've edited the story a little to make it a little more open ended, and also to make Holly a slightly more believable character and for her to fit with the flow of the story better.

As before, I welcome all your thoughts and comments. Thanks again, DO43.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

It was very cool and I'd love to read more.

mia_deniermia_denierover 6 years ago
great story

Hope you are continuing to tell us, what will happen to Holly the respectable Business woman in the hands of the teenagers Kyle and Emily. And bring the old neighbor in.

Put Holly on a downward spiral, where the cool demeanor of a smart, for love aching woman is turned into the aching, swollen, dripping agony of a reluctant sextoy in the hands of her bullies. Make sure she gets broken thoroughly and put into a permanent state of mind, where fingering herself into a restless sleep, plagued by her disturbingly arousing nightmares, becomes the norm of her business life. Make her crave the brutal domination of Emily, which forces her everytime to surrender anew, to end up on her knees, worshiping the pussy of a punk teeny girl. Make her fail miserable in her romantic relationship to her handsome, gentle boyfriend. Make him end up in the apartment of the old fat, hairy and bold neighbor, with baggy trunks and a dirty sleeveless shirt. Strolling around in his dirty apartment with flip flops, a can of beer in his hand, a cigarette in the other. Make her boyfriend become the secret witness trough a half open door, how that disgusting old guy, takes advantage of her charms. Holly would know nothing of the presence of her boyfriend behind the door, obediently, like she did every second day, she had to visit her neighbor, she would set up the webcam in the bedroom of the old guy treading her situation for the hundreds time. But all her boyfriend would see, was a compliant Holly, drinking beer after beer from the hands of the fat guy, spilling over her white business blouse. Smoking a joint from the lips of the old fart, letting him grope her, lick her neck, slap her face, punch her belly, fill her pussy with beer, lapping, slurping, drinking from her fruit like an animal. Make him the witness of how his beloved girlfriend is turned easily into the wanton whore of an old hog. Make him see the pain slut Holly obviously is, how being abused and humiliated makes her respond with a swollen dripping cunt. Make him listen to her squeals when the fat ten inch cock of her neighbor drills her into a frenzied submission while the pointed tips of her black business heels would tick useless against the wooden headboard. Make him listen how Holly gurgles and rants: "Oh Daddy fuck your baby-girl, oh your cock is so deep in its baby-girl, Daddy, unngghh". Make him see how her eyes turn white looking into the webcam with a face torn between arousal and insanity. Make him step into the room with his swollen cock in his hand trading his feelings of love for Holly with the pure desire to see more, more of how Holly gets abused and turned on by it. His girlfriend, a cock starving whore. She doesn't deserve better. He steps nearer and hits her face. Holly looks up at him and seeing him next to her, jerking off, while she gets abused like a 10 bucks whore, gives the final crack to her resistance. And with a sudden urge she pushes her hips back on the fat cock, while she feels the rough tongue, smelling from beer, smoke, and garlic rasping over her tender cheek skin like a predator. Fixing the eyes of her boyfriend she would moan: "Yeah Daddy, give it to your baby-girl. Daddy you are a real man, you always fuck me into your baby-girl. With you I don't need a Sissy of a cuckold boyfriend, with his teeny, tiny cock. Oh Daddy, you are so big, Daddy you hurt your baby-girl so good. Unngghh, achhhh, Daddy, doon'tt ohh dooon't you fucking stop, feeding me your pole of a sausage, stretching me so wide and open with your swollen boner, oogggnnhhuuhch fuck my brains out, make me forget that Sissy of a cuckold boyfriend, argghhhh". That moment her boyfriend would step forward and grab her head and plunge his hard cock into her yielding mouth. And he would fuck her face for a long time, like the old guy would fuck her pussy for a long time. Both men would look at each other, connected over a silent smile. Like two animals who found their prey. they would continue until they found nothing else than sheer gratitude in the eyes of Holly. Gratitude that they gave a shit about her feelings, in fact a shit about herself. That moment Holly understands her true nature, and the thought of getting raped in the dark copy room during office hours, sends her pussy into frenzied spasms. Approaching her tenth climax, sweating and bucking on two cocks, Holly thinks, oh life is so good to me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Still waiting ...

A couple of years on now and I'm still waiting for the next chapter in one of the best stories on here ...

Pretty please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hall of fame story

Expert characterisation. Well paced, atmospheric scene setting. Stimulating scenario and escalating tension and release in full on action. With so much potential for a follow up and such a shame there has not been one.

DarkdepthsDarkdepthsover 5 years ago

Great story, I hope you update it!

I like that you take your time and hope you will further write about her invaded privacy (Kids doing what they want in her home, looking at her Phone etc.).

I loved the scene with the toilet, I hope there will be more humiliation like this! Maybe the mother (have to) join in the future?^^

I don't want to tell you how to write the story but it would be great if she would stay noneconsent and not starting to love being treated like a whore and being fine with it.

I would like to see the Kids taking advantage of her in more ways like taking things and money from her.^^

Anyway, please keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Where is the follow up!!

Definitely need more parts to this story!

japonezjaponezabout 2 years ago

One of the best i read ever!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkOrange43@DarkOrange43
Looking to read some fun and naughty tales, and hoping to contribute a few of my own too. I enjoy themes of revenge, blackmail, humiliation, bondage, and mind-control. Looking forward to chatting to like minded people.