Mind Your Own Bullying Business!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly paused and looked in the hallway mirror, took a breath and picked up her iPhone. She dialled James' number and it went to his answerphone. "Hi James, it's Holly. I'm going to have to rearrange tomorrow night I'm afraid as something at work has come up. Call me when you can to rearrange. Bye, bye."

James worked in the accounts department of the company and had been an increasingly regular visitor to her office. His flirting and jokes had made Holly laugh and think that maybe more could develop. They had been on a couple of dates already and she was really enjoying his company.

Holly heard her mobile ring, picking it up she saw that it was James.

"Hi James, it's me. Thanks for calling back. Look I need to rearrange our date as something at work has come up. I'll text you yeah?"

James' disappointment was obvious as he accepted Holly's excuse. Ending the call, she felt disappointed in herself that she that lied to the man she was caring more about so recently.

****

The night and the hours had passed by and it was now only a couple of hours before the 'party' was due to start. Holly had been to the supermarket and bought in lots of cans of beer, spirits, and snacks.

She always enjoyed hosting parties, and despite the unusual circumstance, this was no exception. She carefully poured the crisps into bowls and placed them on a side table in her modern styled apartment.

The door buzzer rang, Holly stopped and went to answer it. As the door opened she saw it was Kyle, Emily, and Dave.

Kyle walked past Holly without even saying hello. She followed the three teenagers in, to see Kyle handling a bottle of vodka. "You have done well Holly. Nuts too." Kyle picked up one of the plates of snacks before placing it back down again.

Holly smiled, "Thank you Kyle." She then became self-conscious as she clearly saw him looking her up and down.

"Holly, I think you can do better than that?" Kyle shook his head as he spoke.

Dressed in jeans, white sneakers, and a light blue patterned t-shirt, Holly thought she dressed appropriately for a party like this.

Kyle walked past her and started opening doors, "Shall we see what I can find you? Ah, here's your bedroom."

Holly helplessly watched on as the three youngsters started to open her drawers and cupboards, rummaging through her clothes.

"We have to have our hostess dressed appropriately don't we?" Kyle spoke to Dave as he opened a draw Holly knew contained her underwear.

Dave pulled out a white bra and studied its label, "34E, told you her tits were that big!"

Kyle laughed and pushed Dave to one side and looking into the underwear drawer himself. Seeing a Victoria's Secret plastic bag, he pulled it out.

"No, put my things back." Holly protested, but he ignored her, tipping it out on the bed.

"Oh yes, that will do." Kyle smiled at the matching set of bra, knickers, and suspenders laying on the bed, price labels still attached. The beautifully made garments were mainly black, white light grey lace detailing.

Dave placed a pair of black stockings on the bed alongside the lingerie. Holly looked on in horror, frozen in disbelief. She had bought the underwear for her date with James and dreamed of him seeing her in them.

"Please stop! You can't do this!" Holly could only meekly moan faint resistance as she looked on at Emily searching through her collection of shoes.

"These look comfortable!" Emily chuckled as she tossed a pair of black 6-inch heeled shoes on the bed too. Holly hated those shoes, having only worn them the once after she found how painful they were.

Holly was starting to panic at what else in her wardrobe would they find next, just when she heard Kyle speak again.

"Perfect, just perfect."

He placed a box on the bed and took off the top so that the others could see.

Inside the cardboard box was a pleated navy blue skirt, a blue and silver patterned scarf, a white blouse, and grey 'boater' style hat, with a blue ribbon running around it.

Kyle looked at Holly's shocked face and decided to question her further. "So what's this?"

"It's my old school uniform from when I was at St Cuthbert's." Holly paused to look at the neatly folded items in the box. "Your not serious about asking me to wear them. That was over ten years, ago they will never fit!"

"I'm sure you'll be fine Holly. You'll look quite the slutty schoolgirl when you're serving us all later." Kyle beamed. "C' mon, lets leave her to get changed."

Holly had loved the private all-girls school that was St. Cuthbert's. Looking at the enamel badges on the blouse's label reminded her of the happy days of being a Prefect and Head Girl. She had kept the uniform of as momento of those special times. Lifting the skirt out of the box, Holly looked at it full of emotion, hoping it now no longer fitted her.

Back in the living room, Kyle and his friends gathered around the television, helping themselves to the beer and crisps.

Emily heard the bedroom door opening, and nudged Kyle on the arm. Both turned to look in the emerging Holly's direction.

"Oh my fucking God!" Dave laughed as he turned around too.

Holly tottered uneasily forward into the room. Having already seen herself in the dressing table mirror, her face glowed warmly with embarrassment.

Kyle's eyes studied Holly closely. Looking first at her black high heels, his gaze followed the lines of her toned legs up to where they met the hemline of the skirt.

He lingered a moment at the sight of her stocking tops just an inch or so below the skirt. Kyle looked higher at Holly's flat stomach and belly button.

Holly's blouse was only secured with three of the buttons, clearly straining under the pressure of her breasts. Her black and grey lace push-up bra was doing a fine job of creating an impressive cleavage, only partially obscured by the blue and silver scarf.

The grey and blue ribboned hat sat awkwardly on her blonde hair, and looked in danger of falling off at the slightest movement.

All the while Kyle was looking at Holly, she could see Emily staring at her boyfriend with a look of impotent rage.

"Wow Holly, you do look great. Just lose the hat and you're ready to serve." Kyle spoke whilst staring straight at Holly's chest.

Holly reached up and placed her boater on the hall table, and then went to take a step forward.

"One thing Holly, just turn around for us will you."

The young woman moved as instructed. She looked at the table and saw the photograph of her mother and Timmy together with her, and knew however humiliating all this was for her, it kept Timmy safe.

Kyle spoke again, "Bend over."

Holly closed her eyes and lend forward to touch her toes, swaying slightly unsteadily on the high-heeled shoes.

Kyle looked on as Holly bend forward, her scant navy blue skirt pulled up to reveal the curves of her behind, the soft cheeks separated by a slim section of the black material of her panties.

As Holly bent fully over, the straps of her suspender belt pressed lightly into the bare flesh of her buttocks, and distorting the stocking tops upwards.

Emily looked on in disgust at the clear pleasure her boyfriend was taking from ogling the attractive woman.

"Thank you Holly, now go and pour some drinks. I want you to welcome my friends when they arrive in few minutes."

Disbelieving that she was being bossed around in her own home, Holly went into the kitchen and started to decant cans of beer into glasses.

The buzzer for the door soon sounded again and Kyle called out into the kitchen. "Go and welcome our guests Holly."

The shoes were already causing her discomfort, as she hobbled towards the front door. Holly opened it to see a collection of around eight teenage boys, and a lone girl.

"Whoo, look at 'dem titties!" The boy nearest the door exclaimed as he caught sight of Holly. She beckoned the teenagers into her home, with some looking at her quizzically, others just leering at her body more openly.

"Alright darlin!" One boy paused by Holly, gently running his hand up and down her bare arm.

"What's your name then?" The boy smiled, as he looked over her.

Kyle appeared at his side. "This is Holly. Timmy's sister. I told you she was a sexy bitch."

His hand reached round to the small of her back, where his fingers then moved against her skin in a circular motion.

"Holly, say hello to Ollie."

Ollie looked the typical spotty teenager, but clearly was very confident in himself. Holly looked on at him.

"Hi Ollie. Would you like a drink?"

Ollie nodded and gestured for her to go first. As Holly walked to the kitchen, the two youngsters followed, both staring at her partially covered bottom.

In just a short time the party was already in full flow. Dance and urban music played loudly through the speakers. Some danced to the rhythm, whilst others just sat and chatted.

Holly was kept busy moving from guest to guest, topping up their glasses, and giving them more snacks. The constant moving about in her stilettos was now causing significant pain to her feet and back.

Looking around, she saw to her upset Dave drop his pizza onto the floor. "Please be careful!" Holly exclaimed as she picked up the slice, tomato sauce and pepperoni now staining the cream carpet.

Kneeling down, Holly rubbed her hand on the carpet, hoping that Kyle's friends would not damage anything else in her modern apartment.

Holly stood up again. Ollie approached, beer in hand, clearly looking at her breasts. He pointed to the enamel badges on the lapel of her white blouse. "What does that badge say? Head Girl?"

Holly had no time for this rude and ignorant kid. "I was Head Girl at the private school I attended. Don't they have one at your school? "

Ollie laughed at Holly, "Head Girl? Sounds like you were the best one at giving blow-jobs to the teachers! "

Holly was about the to speak, when she heard the door buzzer sound again. She turned to look down the hall and saw another teenager open the door.

Whoever was outside the door kept talking to him, but over the music Holly could not hear what was being said.

She took a few steps nearer, only to see the person push past the boy and walk in. To her horror it was her elderly neighbour, Mr Jackson.

Holly occasionally spoke to Mr Jackson as she went through the communal entrance of the apartment block each morning and evening, only exchanging a friendly greeting each time.

The old man looked almost open-mouthed at how Holly was dressed, having been used to seeing her in conservative dresses and skirt suits.

"Miss Newbridge, what's happening here? The music, it's too loud."

Her eyes darted left and right, heart beating faster, desperately searching for a sensible answer to give.

Mr Jackson continued before she could speak, "Anyway, who are these people? ... and why, er, are you dressed like that?"

"It's their end of term party, they are my brother Timmy's friends. I'll make sure they keep the noise down." Holly smiled as her neighbour looked on at her in utter disdain.

"Yes, please do. Otherwise, I will be taking this up with the Resident's Committee at the next meeting." Mr Jackson turned, before pushing past one of Kyle's friends to reach for the handle of the front door.

"Watch out Grandad!" The boy shouted as Mr Jackson pulled shut the door behind him.

Walking painfully back out into the room, Holly stepped towards her iPod dock and speakers, turning the volume down a little.

The party continued on. Holly was now in agony thanks to her ridiculous shoes. As she tottered around the room, she noticed that Emily was now talking to Ollie. Whatever they were discussing seemed was amusing them both as they were laughing together and occasionally looking and pointing in her direction.

The knee-length leather boots, lilac tights, cut off jeans, baggy t-shirt, and her dark hair's purple highlights made the 18-year-old Emily Taylor look every inch the young rock chick. Ollie appeared increasingly unsteady as he drank from another can of lager, laughing again as Emily spoke into his ear.

Holly went on serving drinks and attempting to clean up after the party goers, piling up bowls and glasses around the sink.

Holly attempted to wash some of the glasses under the tap, but as she did she could hear the music increasing in volume yet again.

Leaving the kitchen, Holly turned to move towards the iPod dock, but found a drunken Ollie blocking her way.

He lunged towards her, first placing in his right arm behind her, pulling her into him, before reaching under her skirt and giving her left ass cheek a firm squeeze.

Instinctively Holly swung out her arm and slapped Ollie across the face, causing him to stagger and fall to the ground.

Kyle seeing what was unfolding, dropped his drink on the floor and stepped forward, roughly grabbing hold of Holly. "So you want it like this do you? "

Holly was filled with terror, as Kyle grabbed a fistful of her blonde hair with his left hand, and painfully pushed her down to her knees on the floor.

Kyle placed his fingers of his free hand inside the back of Holly's blouse collar, before pulling harshly down on it. The three fastened buttons ripped off as the white garment pulled off her body and down to her wrists, twisting tightly around her arms as he tugged it downwards.

Holly looked up to see a dazed Ollie standing over her. She tried to moved her arms, but they were trapped behind her due to the destroyed blouse.

Looking quickly from side to side, she could she Kyle now hooking his forefingers under each of her bra straps.

"Please no, no! " Holly's cries came too late as he pulled the straps off her shoulders, before tugging them further downwards with force.

The teenage boys surrounding Holly cheered as her large breasts bounced free from her restrictive underwear.

Kyle's hands reached around and cupped Holly's boobs from behind, gently squeezing them.

Holly looked down at Kyle's fingers as they teased her soft pink nipples attempting to arouse her. Her eyes moved up, Ollie was standing to the side of her, his trouser's obviously straining at the large erection forming beneath.

Kyle, leant forward speaking into Holly's right ear above the repetitive beat of the music. "Emily tells me Ollie likes you. Now the perfect hostess wants to make her guests to leave happy, yes? "

Holly gasped for breath, "Yes, whatever you say, just let go of me! " Her mind was starting to become unable to cope with what was happening to her.

Kyle grabbed her hair tighter, causing Holly to shriek. Now I'm going to give you to Ollie, and Emily will make a nice video of you both."

Holly's eyes widened in panic as the spotty brown haired youngster unbuckled his belt, letting his jeans drop to his ankles, as he pulled down on the waistband of the red patterned boxer shorts he was wearing.

Ollie's still stiffening cock now sat centimetres in front of Holly's eyes. Glancing up, she looked on as Ollie's fingers slid into her blonde hair, holding it tightly in his fist.

Kyle let go of Holly and stepped away, smiling at the prospect of his young woman's impending humiliation.

"Now suck it slut, and no teeth!", as Ollie spoke, he held the base of his erect penis with his left hand, before pulling sharply Holly's head towards his crotch.

Unable to properly resist, Holly felt Ollie's erection push between her bright red lips and fill her mouth. Her vision obscured by Ollie's body so close to her, she could only hear the other teenagers around her laugh and jeer excessively over the music.

Holly felt trapped as Ollie pulled her head closer to him, as he gently moved his hips back and forth. Desperate for this experience to end, she sucked as enthusiastically has she could on the young man.

Closing her eyes, she felt a sudden rush of immense sexual energy rush through her as she worked her mouth over this stranger of a teenager she had met only a couple of hours ago.

Moaning in pleasure, Ollie pushed Holly's head back, pulling his member out from her mouth.

Holly could not stop herself from watching excitedly as Ollie touched himself, tightly holding the end of his penis, before vigorously moving his fingers up and down his shaft.

"Take his you bitch!" Ollie gasped and let out a low unintelligible sound, as his warm creamy semen spurted out a little onto Holly's left shoulder, but mostly onto the carpet in front of him.

Ollie released his grip on her hair and stepped back, looking down at Holly, lipstick smudged and smeared, she was almost hyperventilating in a combination of shock and sensual pleasure. Ollie smiled as he reached down to pull up his pants and trousers.

The music still reverberated through her apartment, before suddenly falling silent. Holly tried to move and free her arms again, but they remained trapped by her twisted blouse.

Kyle knelt down and looped his arm under Holly's, lifting her awkwardly to her feet. "It's getting late and we should really let our host for the night clean up now."

Emily looked on suspiciously at Kyle as he held on to the topless blonde.

"Holly, say thank you to your guests." Kyle pulled his arm in slightly towards her.

"Thank y-you, ev-everyone." Holly panted breathlessly out the words, such was the confused state she was now in.

Kyle continued to hold her, "Say sorry to everyone for being such a dirty slut tonight. " As he spoke, with his spare hand he reached over and roughly groped at her exposed right breast.

Holly, seemed unable to speak and could only look down, unable to meet the eyes of the teenagers standing around her.

"Say sorry Holly." Kyle squeezed her breast tighter still, causing her to moan again.

Her words trembled out, "Sorry I ha-have been a sl-slut tonight. "

Feeling dizzy and faint, Holly could not believe what had occurred to her, and what she had just said out loud in front of these twelve young people. She felt hopeless in her own home and could not now see any escape.

"You lot go now, Me and Emily and want chat to Holly here. Ollie, you can say goodbye to your new girlfriend another time. " Kyle smiled again as the other ten youngsters left the apartment chatting and laughing, Dave hugging the drunken Ollie as they walked towards the door.

Kyle pulled at Holly's tattered blouse, moving it around and it back up over her shoulders, allowing her arms their movement again.

Pulling up her black and grey bra, Holly quickly covered herself up. She tried to hold together with her hand what was left of her damaged white blouse to further cover her chest in a belated attempt to hide her embarrassment.

"Sit down Holly." she felt unable to disobey Kyle's command and sat down on the sofa immediately.

"I have to say Holly it's much more fun bullying a businesswoman than it is kids."

Emily smiled as she looked down at the crestfallen Holly. Kyle glanced at her and starts to speak again.

"Now, Emily has a picture of you in your bra and knickers, another with your tits out, getting your first swirly, and now a video of you sucking off a teenager whilst dressed as a sluty schoolgirl. I thought you were supposed to be a nice girl Holly? "

Close to tears, Holly could only shake her head.

"Holly, get used to the fact me and Emily own you now. One word of this to the school, Headmaster, police, anyone. We'll be sure to destroy your reputation, family, career, and not to mention Timmy too."

Holly placed her head in her hands, unable to take any more.

Kyle leant closer to her, ruffling her hair with his hand. "We're leaving now, but I'll be in touch. I've still lots of fun to have with you."

Unable to look up, Emily and Kyle left the apartment and stepped out into the night. Her mind sought any possible solution, but Holly's thoughts could not overcome how her well intentioned efforts to help her stepbrother had now resulted in her own world spiralling into total chaos. She looked around her once immaculate apartment now looking messy, the carpet stained, and crumbs and broken crisps on the floor. Holly started to ponder what fate at the hands of these twisted youngsters may still await her yet...

12