All Comments on 'Minding The Baby-Sitter'

by TheOxRocks

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Winger534Winger534about 8 years ago
Awesome!

Nice One! How about a Sequel? Maybe an Incest Sequel where Mike, Alex and her mother have that 3some?

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999about 8 years ago
it started out excellent

With drawn out details but then it seemed you got bored and glossed over all until the ending like you were bored. This could have been 9 to 13 pages of sex but oh well; your story and your call.

rsqman68rsqman68about 8 years ago
Great lover???

Any guy that won't go down on a tasty lady can't be a great lover

TheOxRocksTheOxRocksabout 8 years agoAuthor
Re various comments...

anonintexas1999 - it DOES reach an over-saturation point sometimes. I DID describe, in perhaps OVERLY-explicit detail, five sexual encounters over three pages. Perhaps I should have gone into Mike's close encounter with Regina - the only one of the original four who Mike did NOT have the explicit encounter with. I WAS trying to wrap the story up, I'll admit.

Winger534 - interesting idea. Since Alex was left kind of unsatisfied... It would also be intriguing to find out where Mike and the mother's relationship might head once the mother finds out that Mike and Alex had done the nasty together. Thanks for the feedback.

rsqman68 - a writer usually puts a bit of him/herself into their own writing. So, I will admit, I did here. I can't write with enjoyment about something I myself have never much gotten into.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Unbelievable.

But also playful, amusing, and an enjoyable read. Thanks for writing and thanks for sharing. I'm planning to read more of your stories. Agree that Winger534's threesome sequel seems like a natural extension.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Bravo

Hell of a story, I really enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous