Minding The Baby-Sitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex, I knew, was actually a friend of Chrissy's. A year older at 24, she had honey-blonde hair down to her shoulders, pale skin, round blue eyes, VERY pretty face, and a fantastic figure at 5'7 and 130. The thing was, she'd always had a complex about her chest, which she thought was too small. She'd recently come into some money, and the previous year had decided to treat herself to a boob job. For whatever my opinion counted for -- and she did ask -- I'd told her she didn't need it. But she was determined, and now stood at the edge of the pool, her 34B breasts augmented to 36D. Her breasts and nipples were now actually straining against a white belly shirt that, I was convinced, she'd bought before the surgery. She was also wearing tight denim Daisy Dukes, out of the back of which her ass was spilling.

Without speaking further, the two girls stripped off their clothes -- neither of them was wearing underwear -- and jumped into the pool together. They both raced for the float, and tipped me out of it.

The two girls were splashing water at me as I surfaced, and giggling. I swam over to Vicki, put one arm under her legs and the other under her arms, and tossed her towards the deep end of the pool as hard as I could. She landed in a froth of water and long black hair. Alex swam over, laughing, and tried to dunk me, but of course I was stronger than her and managed to get her under the water. I pulled her back up, she tried again, and I looked at her and said, "You want me to drown you, don't you?" and dunked her again.

By that time Vicki had swum over behind me and pulled my swim trunks off. She then pinned my arms behind my back, and Alex, still underwater, started pulling on my cock. I said to Vicki, "Hey, wait a minute. I thought you and your sister said you were going to go easy on me."

"That's just her and me. I told Alex about our little weekend adventure, and she told me she wanted in also."

Alex surfaced, smiling, with a lecherous look on her face. "Wow, you were right, Vick, he does have a big dick. Did he make you squeal while he was fucking you?"

"Mmmm, sure did. I didn't want him to ever stop!" She licked my ear, reminding me of our encounter of the previous day.

"Think I could make him squeal?"

Vicki laughed, a throaty, lascivious laugh. "Well, let's see. In the last 48 hours he's fucked Stephanie several times, my sister, me, and gotten a collective blowjob by the three of us and Regina. From what Chrissy told me this morning, he isn't showing any signs of slowing down. Mike, you think you're up for this?"

I couldn't answer. I thought I should have nothing left in the tank by that point. Yet, my cock was growing in Alex's grasp. She came close, kissed me softly on my lips, put her arms around my shoulders, and moved herself into a position where my cock was held between her thighs, about three inches below her pussy.

"Don't worry, baby, I'm going to let you fuck me -- but just not right away. A friend of mine taught me this. It's called 'the roll'. It drives guys crazy." She began to knead my cock with her soft, creamy thighs -- it felt amazing. I expected her to press too hard and hurt me, but she seemed to know just the right amount of pressure to put on my cock to make me spasm with delight. "This only works if you're in a pool, or on top, which some guys don't like, or a lot taller than the guy -- and since I'm not into fucking midgets, this is really the only way I can do this. How does this feel, Mike?"

My groaning and heavy breathing answered for me.

From behind, Vicki let my arms go -- it was pretty obvious I wasn't going anywhere -- and instead held me around my waist and kissed my neck and nibbled and licked my ears. Alex would continue kneading me and kiss me deeply on my mouth and lick my neck. Occasionally Alex and Vicki's tongues would meet.

Vicki asked, "Alex, do you think you can make him come?"

"I don't know. I've only done this as foreplay. I've never tried to go all the way."

"Make him come, if you can. I would LOVE to see him come. We've got the pool guy coming tomorrow anyway."

Alex continued to work, silently. When she wasn't kissing me, she was licking her lips and giving me encouragement with her eyes. Vicki was moaning and cooing in my ear, "Think you can come, sweet guy? If you do... or even if you don't... you get to fuck later, too. Maybe I'll give you a rest tonight, but I doubt it. Just being near you makes my pussy wet. Mmmm, I would love for you to stick your hot cock into me, right now, but you're too busy getting 'rolled.' Ooooh, I can't wait for tonight."

After another five minutes, Alex finally said, "I think he's had enough. I want to get him upstairs anyway."

Vicki said, "Why wait? I fucked him in the pool yesterday. Go get him." She let me go.

Instead, Alex led me over to the hot tub, had me sit down, and then sat on my erect cock. Vicki lay down on a lounge near us, and masturbated while Alex rode me. It didn't take me more than two minutes to cry out, stiffen up and blast yet another load into her.

"Shit", Alex said. "That's it? I wanted to have more time with him."

"Sorry," I said. "That 'roll' kind of did me in."

Vicki looked at Alex and said, "That was your one shot. I want to make sure he's good and ready for me."

Alex held me close and said, "Well... you are good, just like Vicki said."

And so the two weeks went on. The meals were sumptuous and plentiful. So was the sex. Vicki and Chrissy would alternate nights sleeping with me, and I would usually screw them once or twice per night. An exception was the Thursday night of the first week, when Regina came over for dinner and practically begged me, Chrissy and Vicki to let her stay the night so that she could sleep with me. The girl was almost insatiable, as she tried to out-do her sister by making me come four times that night. I was "rewarded" for my performance with a "night off" on which Chrissy and Vicki both shared my bed but did not ask for sex. It was one of the most uncomfortable nights of my life.

On the Friday before Albert and Nancy came home, Stephanie and Regina returned to the house, and we agreed on one last "fling". I fucked Stephanie on the grass next to the pool. Vicki asked to return to the "scene of the crime," the pool itself. Regina wanted it on the couch in the basement. And since it was Chrissy's turn, we had our final sexual encounter in the bed I'd occupied for the past two weeks. I'd lost count, but I estimated that I'd come nearly 40 times in those 14 days. I really had no idea how I had managed that. Even in my teenage years I hadn't abused myself that much.

Chrissy and Vicki had done a great job of disposing of the evidence of our "indiscretion" by cleaning up the house, washing sheets etc. I shredded the various notes the girls had left me over the fortnight. Late in the afternoon of the Saturday, Albert and Nancy's cab deposited them in front of their house. I helped them carry their luggage in, and after Chrissy and Vicki had brought my stuff down and loaded it into my car, we chatted for a bit.

"So, Mike, how did it go?" Albert asked jocularly.

"Fine. The girls really took care of me." The two of them, beaming at their dad, flushed slightly red and turned and giggled a bit.

"You look like you've even gained a little weight. They're great cooks, aren't they?"

"Yep. A different dish every night. They really know how to make a guy happy." Oh, if he'd only understood the double-entendre.

"Any difficulty?"

"Nope. They did their thing during the day. Were home every night. Never went out, not even once. Didn't bitch about it. We watched a lot of movies, swam, talked a lot. They were great company. Nice young ladies, both of them. I enjoyed being with them."

As I was talking with him, Albert seemed somewhat distracted. He spotted something, walked over to one of the kitchen counters, picked up a small bottle and said, "DAMN!!! I KNEW I had left this at home! And on Monday, I'm going to have to go to the pharmacy and refill this. Strange. I thought this was full when we left."

"What is it, Al?"

He showed it to me. It was a bottle of Cialis tablets. There were only about five left.

I looked at the girls. Chrissy just shrugged her shoulders and smiled. Vicki wouldn't even make eye contact with me.

Albert excused himself to go to the bathroom, and said he would be right back to see me off. "Say goodbye to Mike, girls. I'll be right down."

The girls both hugged me, and I whispered into Chrissy's ear, "What happened to your dad's Cialis tablets, as if I didn't know?"

Chrissy giggled and whispered back, "In almost every drink we gave you. We ground it up and dissolved it. After you told us you liked the shakes we made, that made it even easier. Not that we didn't have faith in your ability to perform, but this was an insurance policy."

"No wonder I was constantly horny -- aside from the fact that you were both prancing around the house naked, or nearly so, all the time."

Albert returned, and I pulled myself from the girls' grasp and shook hands with him.

"Thanks, Mike, for everything. I'm sure the girls went out of their way to make you feel at home and happy."

I almost swallowed my own tongue when he said that. But I smiled, excused myself and drove home.

The irony is that I'm now dating Alex's mother, who at 46 is just what I imagine her daughter will look like at the same age. Not a bad thing, I assure you. The relationship's getting kind of heavy. She's suggested -- in front of Alex, they have that kind of closeness -- that maybe we should go all the way. In private, Alex has suggested that she could even tell her mother what I'm like as a lover. I've of course advised her against it.

She's said she wouldn't even mind a threesome.