mindsc@pe Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Planting a hand either side of Megan's bust, Jayce slams the full length of his altered member deep within Megan's pussy; the head pushing straight through her cervix into the tight, warm womb. The two figures lay there frozen as a tear runs down Megan's cheek; the silent scream locked on her face as she loses her breath. A moment more and her mouth closes, eyes shut as more tears streak down the blushing woman's face. An icing covered hand flies from seemingly nowhere to slap the man's face, before grabbing his hair and pulling him down into a passionate and particularly bitey kiss.

Jayce matches the sex-fuelled ferocity of the embrace as the two kiss and moan their way through several more minutes of lip-biting, tongue sucking and the occasional clanked-teeth. Pulling back from the passionate kiss, Jayce looks down at the Megan below him; her eyes are different, far more full of life; her cheeks are colourful and her skin seemingly glows. Perhaps it's just a trick of the mind, he decides as her hand slides down her belly to their joined flesh, running a fingernail across the base of the mans cock to tease him to action. No more encouragement was required as Jayce gingerly pulls the entire length of his altered cock out before plunging it once more into the now-gaping hole.

'Fuck!' She screams as his tool once again buries itself in her womb. Megan's fingers grasp at the cake-like soil, icing and candy grass squeezing through her fingers as she tries to focus her mind on the pleasure at hand. He withdraws quickly, but before he can plunge back in Jayce hears a faint moan from the woman 'Harder...'

Not one to disappoint, Jayce thrusts again, his balls smacking against Megan's arse as the liquorice tendrils tighten and writhe around the shaft. He can feel them with each pulse of his heartbeat as they extend so very slowly towards his scrotum. With every pounding thrust the flogger wraps itself across more and more of Jayce's genitals until eventually it has covered his balls entirely, manipulating and kneading them constantly. But the tendrils do not rest. Megan's grin turns from pleasure to mischief as the strands seek out the man's arse. But Jayce does not flinch.

Megan's pussy is stretched wider with every thrust until finally her body can take the pleasure of each rib and bump of the candy-coated cock with little to no pain. Her arms reach up to the dedicated lover above her, grasping his shoulders and pulling him down into a kiss. But Jayce has his own plans. With the liquorice now pressing firmly against his prostate, he is ready to explode. Sliding his arms under hers Jayce reaches from behind to grab her shoulders, pushing himself into her harder than before. He lands a kiss on her neck, lost among the sensations as Megan's body edges closer to orgasm.

The liquorice presses harder now, urging the man to cum at it's master's behest. Jayce can no longer hold back as a guttural growl grows at the back of his throat. Three more huge thrusts slap against her as Megan falls over the edge of pleasure, succumbing to a mind shattering orgasm; Jayce's throbbing cock ready to relieve her of her last bit of frustration. Jayce's balls undulate from the liquorice surrounding them, squeezing his cum from them as he slams his cock through Megan's cervix for the last time. A blast of cum splatters against the woman's womb as the two figures wrap their arms around each other, pulling themselves closer; icing covered torsos squishing and sliding as they once more lock lips an a lust-filled kiss.

Jayce's cock squirts again, the liquorice managing to force more cum from his balls than he thought he had. Again, and again he cums, the near-litre of cum slightly inflating his lovers belly as her pussy clamps down around the cock with each throb. But even the dream seems to have its limits, as one more tight hug and the seal is broken, a wave of cum spurting forth to coat the two lovers legs as still more of Jayce's seed is pumped into Megan's needy pussy.

The woman uses the last of her strength to suddenly push Jayce up off her. Her smile glorious and her face red with pleasure she stares up at him, meeting the mans gaze to say 'Cum on me...' Jayce raises an eyebrow cocking his head ever so slightly to the side in query. But the subtlest of nods from Megan assure him of her request as he cums one more time within her, pulling out in that brief pause to aim at her belly. A jet of pearly white fluid which takes both lovers by surprise splatters across Megan's belly, coating her abdomen in its stickiness. Another blast, lower this time, traces its way from her gaping pussy to her navel where it instantly forms a tiny warm pool.

Megan reaches out with both hands, running her fingers across the liquorice-trapped balls before firmly grabbing Jayce's shaft, manually pumping the third shot across her belly once more. Both sigh from the release, though for different reasons as Megan coaxes another blast of hot seed across her ample bosom to give her not so much a pearl necklace as what is becoming increasingly a pearl-one-piece-swimsuit. More cum than Jayce has ever seen in his life is now covering this woman beneath him as the liquorice finally begins to pull back. With one last shot of cum across Megan's chin and face, the flogger unwraps itself from Jayce's well-used cock, the woman discarding it as she pulls the man back down onto her.

Jayce slides across the cum-covered skin of his lover to meet once more in one final kiss, his cock slipping into Megan's gaping hole as she lightly sucks the last drop of cum from the slowly shrinking member. Their hands clutch together as an out of breath Megan says 'Again?' Just in time for the world to fade to white.

*10:19*

Jayce is still facing the popcorn machine as Megan snaps back to reality.

'D-did we...?'

'Yes.' The monotone in Jayce's voice cutting through the repetition of that question.

'And did you...?'

'This must be what The Doctor feels like every time he takes on a new companion.'

'But how...?'

Jayce turns to the puzzled woman, placing a hand on each shoulder. 'Its bigger on the inside. Yes, I know.' Megan surprises both of them by quickly pulling Jayce into a tight hug. Then almost as soon as she had, she realises what she's so uncharacteristically done and pushes him away.

'This changes nothing, you're still a moron.'

'And you're still up yourself,' Jayce retorts, grinning 'but now we have something in common.'

'And what's that?' Megan asks with one eyebrow raised.

'A newfound love for red liquorice.' At that the gently popping corn finally reaches the right temperature and deafeningly cascades from the metal kettle.

*10:20*

12