Mindy's First Time with Three Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vincent seemed to know before I did what I was going to do and he leaned back on his hands. I rubbed the head of his dick with my thumb and then leaned forward and swabbed it with my tongue. Vincent moaned with delight and I took the whole head of his dick in my mouth. It stretched me just to get that far. I licked the head and underneath side. I then tried to get more of him in my mouth and bobbed my head slowly until I got used to his size. My mouth was stretched as wide as it could go.

Vincent moaned with pleasure as I sucked him. Eventually I was able to get about half of him in my mouth and I was able to pick up the pace. I heard Ashley in the house still talking to her Mom and wondered what she would think of me if she came outside and saw me giving Vincent a blow job. I sucked faster hoping I could finish before she came out.

"That feels so good," Mindy. "Keep sucking me baby just like that." I liked his encouragement and knowing I was doing it well despite how difficult it was to fit him in my mouth.

Vincent sat up a few minutes later and reached both hands forward to caress my tits. I lifted my head from his lap and looked up at his face. "I'm sorry I don't have any condoms," he said.

It didn't bother me. I wasn't sure I wanted intercourse just then anyway. "That's ok," I said. I bent down and started sucking him again, intent on making him cum.

He moaned again with pleasure. "God you can suck cock," he said. "That feels so good baby." He continued to brush his fingers against by nipples and squeeze my tits, and I could feel the wetness in my bikini bottoms where my pussy soaked through the fabric.

I found his balls with my left hand and began stroking the underneath side of them. Vincent moaned in approval. With my right hand I began to stroke the base of his dick lightly. Vincent liked that too. I increased the tightness of my lips and added more suction as I bobbed my head up and down on his huge shaft. Vincent's moans were letting me know he was getting close.

Vincent leaned back again on his hands. "Oh yeah, just like that baby. You are going to make me cum very soon. "I'll warn you when I'm ready."

I didn't respond and kept sucking his dick. I wanted to taste him. About a minute later I felt Vincent's hand near the back of my head, but not pressing down. This might have been the warning and moments later I heard him groan at the same time my mouth was flooded with hot semen. The taste and scent was very sweet and pleasant. I continued sucking with shallow strokes and swallowed as he pumped shot after shot into my mouth.

When he was finished I held him in my mouth and licked the head of his dick clean and he shivered with the sensation. Finally I let him go and sat up.

"Well it does taste good," I said smiling.

"That was the head I have ever had," he replied.

"Thanks," I said blushing. "How many have you had?"

"A few, but not that many and only by a couple girls."

"I see, well I am glad I got to be your third girl." Vincent smiled. "Let's go to the pool," I said.

Vincent and I went into the pool and I was glad to freshen up in the cool water. After a few minutes of swimming under water and light chatting we got out and went back to the chairs. I lay down on my stomach while Vince sat facing me.

"Can I apply any sunscreen for you?" Vincent said?

I thought about it for a moment and realized I had not done my legs. The sun was intense and I probably would get burned if I didn't do something. "Ok, you can do the backs of my legs," I replied.

Vincent reached for the lotion on the table and began spreading it on the backs of my thighs and then moved down toward my ankles. He worked one leg and then the other. He then moved up the insides and outsides of my legs until he got to my upper thighs and stopped. He then poured some additional lotion onto the backs of my thighs again and began rubbing it up to the edge of my bikini bottoms. My bottoms were cut so that they angled across each of my cheeks with half of them exposed and only a string at my side holding the front and back together. Vincent worked carefully to not get any lotion on my suit and lifted the edge with one finger as he applied a thin layer of sunscreen under the edge to ensure I didn't get burned. He then repeated on my other leg.

The problem was what to do with the area where my bottoms and inner thighs met. I was curious how Vincent would handle that and if he would just stop where he was. He didn't and he went back to my thighs and applied a little more lotion and then began rubbing it in on the inside and outside of my right leg. My legs were spread enough for Vincent to get his hands inside without my other leg interfering. He slowly worked his way up and paused as he got very close to my pussy, as if he was waiting for me to tell him to stop. I didn't though and was amused by what torture I must be putting him through.

Vincent added a little more lotion to his fingers and continued, rubbing the lotion all the way up to the edge of my suit between my legs and paused again. I remained quiet. He finally spoke and said, "I want to make sure you don't get burned along the edge of your suit."

I replied, "Thank you Vincent. I'm afraid I would probably burn in this sun. I haven't built up enough tan yet."

"I see. We'll a little more then to get the remaining spots," he said.

Vincent went back to rubbing in the lotion and with one finger lifting my suit near the bottom and used his finger on his other hand to rub the lotion just under the edge of the suit. His finger brushed up against my labia and I twitched at his touch. Vincent paused and waited, but I said nothing. He then went to my left leg and repeated the procedure. He lifted up the edge of my suit and inserted a fingertip with lotion and rubbed it into my skin and labia. I twitched again and tried to hide a faint moan of pleasure. He rubbed one more time and reached his finger across and stroked up to ensure he rubbed my inner lips which were protruding from my arousal. I know he felt my wetness and I couldn't help but make a small whimpering sound at his touch.

"How about that," he said. Vincent removed his fingers and placed the bottle of lotion on the table.

"I think you got it," I said. "Thank you."

"I should be thanking you. You have a fine ass and very sexy legs." I blushed at the compliment and smiled back at him. "Do you need me to do your back," he continued?

"No, Ashley did it just before you came, but thanks anyway."

"Ok then," Vincent said. He placed his hand on my butt and squeezed it. "Damn that's a fine ass."

Just then we heard Ashley open the sliding door and come out. Vincent pulled his hand away and lay down on the chair.

"I'm sorry that took so long. It takes forever to get my Mother off the phone. I now have my list of eighteen things to check while I'm at the house and have heard all the same news from the week once more. What have you two been up to?" Ashley said.

"You're looking at it," I said.

"Cool. Did you go swimming yet?" Ashley asked.

"Yes, Vincent and I took a quick dip. The water is wonderful," I said.

Vincent sat up and then got off the chair and moved toward his shorts near the edge of the pool. "I have to run," he said. "I'm supposed to be meeting some friends later and have some errands to run."

"Are you coming to our party later? We are starting around 8:00," Ashley said in a pleading voice.

"Naw, I promised to go to another party with some of my boys from the football team. But maybe we can come by toward the end of your party. I can't promise though."

Ashley poured on the frowny face and said it was ok and for him to try and make it if he could. Vincent then left the way he came and hopped the fence. Ashley lay down in the chair beside me.

The rest of the afternoon we sunned ourselves and read books. Gina finally showed around 5 pm and she got into her bathing suit and pulled up another lounge chair. She looked absolutely amazing. I had only seen her body once at the truth or dare party and had forgotten how beautiful she was. She had on a two-piece suit with little blue and pink boy shorts and a pink string bikini top. The top didn't have any padding in it and we could easily make out where her nipples were inside the small little triangles of fabric.

"Wow you two are comfortable she said as she noticed we were topless. I should have known Ashley would be topless," Gina said.

Ashley responded with a giggle, "Well you have been here topless with me how many times?"

"A few I guess," Gina said. She then said hello to me and gave me a quick hug and asked how I had been. We all chatted for another 90 minutes or so and then went inside to get ready for the party. Ashley had invited about a half-dozen girlfriends from high school and their boyfriends. The party was to be kind of low key and just to catch up with old friends.

After our showers Gina and I ran out to the store while Ashley prepared the house. We came back with food and snacks. One of the guests was going to bring some beers.

The party was nice and we hung out near the pool for much of it. We had music playing in the background and the girls did most of the talking. The guys spent some time with the girls but also started a game of basketball out front. After a couple hours the guys came back to the back yard and someone brought in a little weed, so we passed it around until it was finished. It wasn't enough to make us high, but we were all feeling good and enjoying ourselves.

When it was nearly midnight most people were ready to leave as most of them still lived with their parents. We said goodbye to the last couple and then cleaned up the house.

We determined that Vincent wasn't going to make it and we decided to get dressed for bed and then hang out a little longer. I put on my usual sleepwear for hot weather which was a very loose-fitting tank top that my last boyfriend had given me and some cute short pajama shorts. The tank top was whitish-gray with our college logo on the back, and it had huge arm holes that were open most of the way down my sides. It was meant for a guy to wear, but was shrunken from washing so it came only just to the top of my shorts. Under my shorts I wore the panties I had on at the party which were a comfortable bikini-style in a soft pink color.

I went out to the living room where Gina and Ashley had just arrived. Gina had on a black halter style lingerie top that was very sexy with a low cut deep v neck, and some cute matching shorts. Ashley was wearing a thin long t-shirt that barely covered her panties and didn't do a good job hiding her large firm boobs. I could immediately see her large nipples poking at the fabric and the color of her darkish areolas.

We each grabbed a spot on the rug with a floor pillow and continued our chat from earlier. Gina and Ashley had not connected in a while so there were lots to catch up on still. I listened mostly and joined in when I could. We probably talked for at least an hour and were thinking of heading to bed soon when we heard a knock on the door.

It was close to 2 am and the knock startled us. Ashley tip toed to the door and looked out the peephole and saw Vincent's face looking back at her. "It's Vincent," she said. She then opened the door while Gina and I sat on our pillows on the floor. In stepped Vincent as Ashley held the door open. He had a big smile on his face as soon as he saw me and Gina on the floor. Following Vincent were some other guys who also came in.

In all there were six of them! All of them looked like jocks and were big. Besides Vincent who was probably 6-4, there were three other guys nearly as tall and two others closer to 6 feet. All of them must have been over 200 pounds, but weren't fat.

Vincent introduced each of them. Two were black like Vincent and named James and DJ. The other three were white and named Josh, Collin, and Craig. All of them were attractive and had cute faces. Gina and I stood up to say hello and I was immediately self-aware about how little I was wearing in front of strange men. Gina seemed a little uncomfortable too. You couldn't tell Ashley thought anything of the fact that all these guys, Vincent aside, could easily make out her boobs. "Could she have been topless around some of them before?" I thought to myself.

The guys seemed nice and said they just got back from another party and thought they would stop by for a bit if we were up. They had brought some weed and a bong and Ashley eagerly accepted their invitation to share with us and encouraged us all to go out back. Ashley and the guys were all standing in front of the hallway to the bedrooms, so any chance for a quick getaway to get some other clothing was difficult. Ashley led the charge and said to me and Gina to come on and headed out side.

We pulled up some of the outside furniture into a ring. There were three loveseats and several other chairs. Ashley grabbed the loveseats and arranged them around a central table and added three other chairs. She then sat on one of the loveseats. As I moved toward her to join her Craig sat down next to her. I then sat down on the next loveseat and Vincent sat down next to me. I was hoping for Gina to join me. Collin, James, and DJ grabbed the chairs and I saw Gina spin around to find any other place to sit and that was the third loveseat. Josh was already sitting on one side.

Ashley got up and put on an outside light that was soft and not too bright, but we could see each other fairly well. For the next half hour or so we passed around the bong and the guys told jokes. Some, or most I should say, were dirty jokes. Vincent was good and didn't try taking advantage of a scantily clad woman next to him, but he did have his arm around the back of the loveseat and occasionally I felt his fingers touch my upper arm. Craig also seemed to behave which probably disappointed Ashley.

As more sexual jokes made their rounds Collin brought up the topic of sexual experience and focused on each of us as if taking a poll. He started with the girls and each of us gave vague answers as to how many guys we had dated or been with sexually. Collin seemed satisfied though and respected our privacy, but he wasn't as kind with the guys. Collin himself was dating someone whom he had been with for the past year. When asked, Vincent said he had only one girlfriend in the past and they broke up about a month ago due to him leaving for college and spending more time with his friends, football, and studies than with her. DJ and Josh didn't have much to say and Collin said he knew they were virgins, and the same applied to Craig. James was the last guy Collin got to and he also had lost his girlfriend a couple months ago for similar reasons as Vincent.

We kept passing the bong around and I felt a little high. The guys got more daring in their jokes and conversation and Collin wanted DJ, Josh, and Craig to know what they were missing. He teased them about not even having kissed a girl before and that they needed to get laid before high school was over. The guys seemed like they wanted to crawl into a hiding space because of embarrassment. It was apparent the three of them were shy.

I really felt bad for them but knew they would find somebody soon. They were all cute and I mentioned that to them to cheer them up. Gina joined in and agreed as well that they would all be a catch to someone. Ashley then whispered something into Craig's ear and he whispered back. Craig looked shocked. Without saying anything, Ashley stood up and grabbed Craig's hand and then led him toward the door.

The guys cheered and the thought of Ashley having sex with Craig immediately entered my mind. Vincent whistled and then placed his hand on my shoulder and caressed it lightly and innocently with his fingers. We kept talking and Collin and James were talking about some friends who had been with some hot girls at school. They gave graphic details of sex stories like blow jobs under the bleachers, etc. The more graphic it got the more Vincent rubbed my shoulder.

I shifted forward in my seat after I passed the bong and remained seated on the edge. That didn't detract Vincent and his had rubbed my back softly. I have to admit it felt nice, and being a little high I didn't feel like trying to make him stop.

Gina passed the bong when I passed it to her and Josh passed it along to Collin without taking a hit. Then I saw Gina was holding Josh's hand in his lap. Gina looked at me and winked, and then whispered something to Josh. A moment later they got up and started walking toward the house. Gina mouthed something as she walked by which looked like "have fun". I was stunned and I think my jaw dropped.

I couldn't believe both of my friends left me here alone with the remaining guys. After Gina and Josh passed and opened the sliding door I looked back at who was left. Collin was clapping. DJ and James were both smiling at Josh and then turned their attention to me. Vincent sat quietly with his hand on my back which he now slid down to my left side just above my hip and on my bare skin through my arm hole.

"Well it looks like we may have two less virgins after tonight," Collin said. "Poor DJ," he laughed. DJ wasn't amused and kept looking at me. James laughed along with Collin. Vincent remained quiet but started rubbing my body again. His big hand moved up and down on my ribs and I felt his fingers get very close to the underneath side of my left breast. I straightened my back realizing I was probably giving him a show through the side opening.

There was a strange silence and I felt like I was the center of attention all of the sudden with the guys drooling over my body. James finally broke the silence. "Gina and Ashley have some amazing tits," he said to Collin and DJ as he emphasized "amazing". "I can't believe these two got so lucky on their first time. "DJ my boy, maybe you should switch seats with Vincent."

Collin broke out laughing and DJ just glared at James. James continued as he looked at me. "Mindy, this boy hasn't even kissed a girl before. Would you please give him some tips on how to go about it....I mean from a girl's perspective? He is just hopelessly shy."

I sat there momentarily thinking about how to respond. Vincent kept caressing my body and it felt good. He got more daring with his moves as time went on and now his hands were along the side of my left breast and his fingers were inside the front of my shirt lightly rubbing the underneath side of my boob. I'm not sure if the guys could tell his fingers were inside my shirt so I slouched a little to let my shirt hang loosely in front so that the others could not see what was going on.

"I don't know," I started. "DJ, you don't need to be worried about kissing girls. They are probably just as nervous about kissing you. James stared at DJ giving him that look like you better speak up or else.

DJ looked at James frustrated and then at me. "I'm just shy I guess. It's hard for me to even talk to a girl let alone try to kiss one. I never had a friend to teach me and I didn't really grow up around girls. I only have a brother and he is younger than me."

The lighting wasn't too bright and I was hoping they were not seeing what Vincent was doing. I either had to get up or just sit and be fondled by Vincent. Vincent placed his finger on my very hard nipple and started bending it up and down and left and right. I closed my eyes concentrating on not letting any sounds escape my mouth from his touch. I could tell I was getting wet down below.

I stood up without even thinking of a plan. I paused then looked at the three guys across from me and to my right. "Ok," I said. "DJ, I'll show you."

"You'll show me?" he replied.

"Yes. I'll kiss you."

"Get over there," said James looking at DJ with that look again.