Mindy's First Time with Three Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DJ jumped from his chair and came up to me so that he was about 3 feet in front of me. "Come closer," I said. "I won't bite you," I said smiling.

DJ then stepped up right in front of me. He was tall and had about a foot more height than me. I'm five-three and was barefoot and he had to be at least six-two. I grabbed both of his hands and placed them on my hips. I then placed my hands on his chest. "That's not so bad is it?"

"No," he replied nervously.

I felt bad that he was nervous. I rubbed his chest a little admiring the muscles through his t-shirt, and then got on my toes and stretched my mouth toward his. He slowly lowered his neck and I kissed him softly on the lips and then lowered myself back to standing flat-footed. I looked up at him to see his response. He was still bent down and had his hands frozen on my hips.

I decided to kiss him again. This time I got on my toes and reached both hands around his neck and pulled him toward my mouth. I kissed his lips again softly and he kissed me back this time. I stayed longer though and started nibbling his lower lip and then let my tongue explore between his lips. I could tell he liked it and I felt the tip of his tongue appear between his lips. He began to kiss me more and I felt his hands rise up my sides to my bare skinned ribs. I stuck my tongue deeper into his mouth and felt his lips wrap around it as though he was sucking a Popsicle. I explored his mouth for a few seconds and then I broke the kiss.

I looked into his eyes which seemed lustful. He was definitely enjoying it. I let myself down and DJ's hands held tight and came up to the slides of my breasts before he realized what had happened and then he let his hands fall to his sides.

I felt Vincent's hand on my inner right thigh and he was lightly caressing just above my knee. I was standing just in front of the loveseat and he had sat up to reach me. DJ finally spoke and said, "That was cool. Can we do it again?"

"Ok," I said. "Once more."

I got on my toes again and placed my hands around his neck and started to kiss him again. This time I was more aggressive and inserted my tongue right away. DJ placed his hands on my ribs again and I felt his hands slowing caressing me up and down. I also felt his stiffening dick poke into me. DJ was more active this time with his tongue and inserted it into my mouth. I sucked his tongue and we let our tongues dance around either others. This was a much better kiss and I was getting lost in it.

DJ got more aggressive with his hands and I felt his palms on the sides of my breasts. Vincent also kept his hand on my inner thigh and was now caressing the upper portion close to my pussy. I knew he would try to stick his finger inside my panties if I let this continue much longer. DJ held me tight though and had his tongue deep into my mouth. My tongue danced circles around his, and then I felt his palms on my hard nipples. He had pulled his hands around and moved my shirt with them so that my breasts were exposed under his palms. About the same time Vincent's finger touched my pussy outside of my skimpy shorts and panties.

I broke off the kiss and said "Whew...ok there." DJ's hands were still on my breasts and I sat back down next to Vincent. I moved my shirt around to cover my breasts and leaned forward. "That was nice," I said. "I think you seem to have the hang of it." James and Collin clapped.

James got up and started walking toward us. Vincent resumed his caressing and had his hand inside my shirt and his fingers on my left nipple again. I turned and gave Vincent a look and saw the tent in his shorts. I shook my head and then turned back to DJ and James.

"Congratulations man," said James as he shook DJ's hand. "That wasn't hard now, was it?" DJ looked perturbed that James had interrupted. Then James looked at me. "I just want one kiss, and then you can have my boy DJ and do whatever you like. Can I have one kiss please, Mindy?"

I thought about it for a second and decided I might as well. Vincent was massaging my left breast now and I saw that DJ and James had noticed. I stood up. "Ok, one kiss," I said.

James brought his hands around my waist and side-stepped me directly in front of him and between Vincent's feet and legs. DJ held his ground. James then leaned down and placed his hands on my upper waist and I reached up around his neck. He was also tall.

James knew how to kiss. His lips and tongue were soft and he kissed me gently. I felt his tongue enter my mouth and explore my tongue ever so softly. His tongue was longer than DJs. James also used his hands to caress my ribs and placed one hand near my neck and ear, softly stroking me. As we kissed more deeply James' hand went inside the front of my shirt and cupped my left breast. He squeezed my nipple gently and then moved his hand across to my other breast. I was now bare-chested for DJ to see.

Vincent had his fingers between my legs and rubbing my pussy through my shorts. I was getting so worked up I started losing control of my actions and my desire to stop what was happening. I finally regained control of my mind and broke off the kiss with James and stumbled back into Vincent's lap. He caught me and I felt his hard dick in his shorts beneath me.

"Wow," is all I could say immediately. I knew I had lost control of the situation.

Vincent whispered in my ear so that nobody else could hear, "That was hot, Mindy. I got some condoms this time in case you want to feel my big cock inside you."

I turned my face toward Vincent, still breathing hard, and whispered, "Ok" kind of in a questioning way since I wasn't prepared for that piece of information at the moment.

James said, "Damn that was a fine kiss."

I looked back at James not knowing how to respond to that, but I did notice the tent in his shorts. Both James and DJ were staring at my tits. Then I looked down and saw that my left breast was still hanging out. Vincent put his hand on it, and then moved my shirt inward on my other side and began caressing both of my nipples.

Vincent pulled me back into his chest and whispered into my ear. "Do you mind what I am doing?"

I turned my face toward his and he kissed me lightly on the lips. He moved his left arm down and put his hand on my pussy and began rubbing it. "No," I said in a fog. I could no longer think straight.

He whispered back, "I want to fuck you, but first I want you to do to DJ what you did to me earlier today. I want you to suck his cock right here."

"You want me to suck his cock right here in front of you and everyone else?" I whispered back still in a fog.

"Yes," he whispered, and then I'm going to fuck you."

I became flush with warmth thinking about Vincent's cock. I turned to look at DJ and James still standing in front of me and Vincent. I knew they didn't hear my whispering with Vincent. I stood up and faced DJ. DJ stepped forward and I placed my hands on his chest and felt his muscles. I then brought my hands down to his waist and put my hands under his shirt and reached up to this chest again. His muscles flexed as I ran my fingers lightly over his chest. I lifted his shirt and he helped me get it over his head. After he threw his shirt over to an empty loveseat I placed my hands around his neck and said, "Kiss me."

DJ leaned his head down to kiss me and inserted his tongue deep into my mouth. I felt his hands on the sides of my breasts and he wasn't shy this time. He pulled my shirt inward with both hands and placed them on my bare tits. I reached down with my left hand and found his hard dick through his shorts and squeezed it gently. It felt big and he was pretty hard. DJ then kissed my neck and bent down and began licking and sucking my tits.

I let him nibble on me for about a minute and then placed my hand under his chin to lift his mouth up to mine. We kissed again and I became more aggressive rubbing his dick through his shorts. He liked what I was doing and squeezed my tits. I broke the kiss and kissed his neck and then brought my lips to his chest, slowing kissing my way down his body. I kissed him with little nibbles across his nipples and then lowered my body until I reached his belly button. I got on my knees.

I undid his belt and zipper and pulled his shorts down to his ankles. DJ kicked away his flip flops and shorts. His boxer briefs were full and stretched and I felt a big wet spot on the front. I noticed DJ's legs were shaking a little and I then remembered this was his first time. I looked up at him and asked, "May I remove these?" as I massaged his dick through his briefs.

"Yes," he said in a trembling voice.

I pulled his waistband over the tip of his dick and then pulled down his briefs to his feet. Through the porch light I could see the tip of his dick was shiny. He was also pretty big, but not as big as Vincent. I placed my fingers under his large balls and stroked him lightly.

"Would you mind if I tasted you DJ?" I said.

"Trembling even more, he replied simply, "No."

I grabbed the base of his dick with one hand and pointed it down toward my face, and then I lightly licked the tip, tasting his fluid. DJ made a quivering noise. I could smell the sweetness oozing out of him and the taste matched the smell. I teased the head more and stuck the tip of my tongue into his hole. Then I licked all around the head. DJ trembled and oozed more fluid.

I looked up into DJ's eyes as I took the whole head of his dick into my mouth. I licked the head as I watched DJ's reaction. His legs were trembling as he stared back at me almost in disbelief. I kept looking up at him as I moved my head forward and took several more inches into my mouth. He was completely hard now and I began to suck him in and out taking as much of him as I could with each stroke.

DJ struggled to hold his balance as I sucked him and I helped him by placing my hands around the backs of his thighs. As I sucked him I tried to look into his eyes, and as I saw the pleasure grip his face I began to suck a little faster and deeper.

I didn't take long and I heard DJ begin to cry out "Oh shit." His cum filled my mouth a split second later and I paused to swallow and then kept sucking him until he was dry. After I released him from my mouth I swallowed what was left and looked up at him again. "How was that?" I said smiling.

"Fucking amazing," was his reply. "Wow."

I stood up and said, "I'm glad you liked it. You have a very nice dick."

"Thanks," DJ replied. He placed his hands on my tits. "I love your tits."

"Thanks," I laughed. DJ flicked my hard nipples with his fingers and then bent down to kiss both of them. I felt the wetness between my legs again and enjoyed DJ's tongue trying to make my nipples even harder, if that was possible.

"Ok, ok," I said laughing and stepped back taking a seat on Vincent's left l leg.

Vincent placed his hands at my waist and then slid them up my bare-skinned sides to the sides of my breasts. DJ reached down and grabbed his underwear as though he just realized he was naked in front of other people. I closed my eyes and felt behind me with my hand and found Vincent's semi-hard cock and squeezed it through his shorts. Vincent then leaned forward and whispered into my right ear. "I loved watching you suck that boy's cock." He cupped the underneath sides of my breasts and brought his index fingers up to rub my nipples.

"Yeah?" I responded smiling and enjoying his touch. I turned my head and whispered, "I suppose you want me to do that to you again too."

"Yeah I want you to suck me, but I want to fuck you this time," he whispered.

"Ok," I whispered back.

"I want you to do something else first," Vincent continued. "Look in front of you." I opened my eyes and rotated my head to the front. James was standing in front of us with his shorts down and off to the side. His dick was hard and pointing toward me and he was stroking it lightly.

I gasped not expecting to see James still there, and especially not with his shorts down. His black dick was similar in size to DJ's and still bigger than most I had seen before except for Vincent. Vincent took his hands off my tits and pulled my shirt up over my head and put in on the loveseat. "I want to see you suck James' cock while I stroke mine," Vincent said into my ear.

I was still in a fog being so aroused and I wanted Vincent to fuck me. "Ok," I said. I stood up and faced James. His hands went to my tits immediately and he bent down to suck them. After a couple minutes James stood up straight and grabbed his dick with his right hand and looked down at it. He was mostly hard as I looked down too.

"You have the finest tits," James said. "I would sure like to fuck those."

"Well, maybe," I said. I got down on my knees and took James into my mouth and began sucking him. He spread his legs to get lower for me and then told me how good I was sucking him. He was very verbal letting me know how great it felt.

After about five minutes he said "Hold on", and then went to the nearby loveseat and put the cushions on the stone patio. "Here, lay down on these cushions please."

"Ok," I responded. I lay down on my back and James lowered himself until his dick was between my breasts. I looked up and saw Vincent had his dick out and was slowly stroking it while watching us. He winked at me and mouthed "I'm going to fuck you."

I placed my hands on the sides of my breasts and squeezed them together around James' dick. His face was intense and he started fucking my tits. I kept my fingers clasped so that he didn't fall out and James slowly moved his hips. His dick was so big that it occasionally hit my neck, and when I would bend my chin down to see it the tip of his dick it would hit my chin or lips. Every ten strokes or so James would pause and shove his dick forward into my mouth, and then with new saliva he would start fucking my tits again.

James fucked me for several minutes and then finally stopped. He placed his dick at my lips and pushed it into my mouth and left it there. I sucked him as best I could and then he slowly fucked my mouth. I looked up and saw James over me concentrating, and then to my side I saw DJ watching intently.

James pulled his dick out of my mouth after a minute and began stroking it himself as I watched it above me. His balls were near my mouth and I licked one occasionally.

A few minutes later James said, "I think I'm going to cum. Can I cum on your face?"

I had never let a guy do that before. In fact in my somewhat limited experience with men I had not been asked that before. But I had seen it in porn videos and I knew it was popular in porn. Some of my friends had done it too and liked it. When I had seen videos I thought it seemed kind of gross, but also kind of hot. I wanted to try it someday. "Yes," I said.

"Fuck yeah," James grunted. He began jerking his dick more vigorously above my face and I reached for my hair and pulled it back away from my face and behind my head as far as I could. James grunted more and slid his hips back a little so that the tip of his dick was a few inches from my lips. He continued stroking and put the tip of his dick between my lips. I sucked the head as he stroked.

Moments later James pulled back a few inches and said he was going to cum. His first shot hit me in the corner of the eye just as I got them closed and then I felt more streams of hot liquid coat my face and enter my mouth. When I thought he was done I opened my eyes and saw his dripping dick above me and he lowered it to my lips. I licked the tip clean and swallowed what was in my mouth.

"Shit!" DJ said. "That was so fucking hot!"

"Well don't expect every girl to allow you to do that," I said beginning to laugh. "That was a lot of cum."

"Got to keep my ladies happy," James responded smiling.

"Oh really!" I said laughing.

"You are a piece of art," James said. "My art. If only you could see it." James reached for his underwear and brought them to my hand. "Here, it pains me, but you can clean up my art with these."

I thanked him and wiped off James' cum from my eye and face. He looked at me and said, "You've got some on your chin and neck also. I wiped that also and put the shorts down. James was still sitting on me fondling my tits and then realized he should get off.

I sat up and looked around. Vincent had his pants and shirt off and was naked. Collin was still sitting in his chair and DJ and James were standing. Collin said he was going inside and that he had to be "true to his girl" which I admired. DJ and James followed him inside after thanking me.

I stood up and went over to Vincent, facing him. "I'm lucky I didn't jerk off all over myself just watching you," he said. "That was so hot to watch."

He placed his hands on my shorts and pulled them down so that I was just in my panties. He then put his fingers on my pussy and I was still sopping wet. He felt my wetness through the fabric and sniffed his fingers. "That smells so good," he said. He tugged down my panties and I stepped out of them and my shorts.

Vincent then pulled me in and began sucking on my tits. He licked and sucked them for a few minutes each side, and then said softly, "I want to taste your pussy. I've wanted to eat you all day."

My legs suddenly felt weak. "I wanted you to earlier at the pool," I replied.

"I thought so." Vincent pulled me toward him and lifted my hips at the same time. I placed a foot next to him on the loveseat, and then lifted my other foot up so that I was standing on the loveseat with my hands on his shoulders for balance. Vincent put his arm between my legs and lifted my right leg so that my knee was now resting on the back of the loveseat, and then he began kissing around my pussy.

He teased me for a few minutes and then finally touched my clit with his tongue. I almost came. Vincent expertly licked me and inserted his big tongue into my vagina as far as he could, and then focused on my clit. He licked me side to side and up and down and I could not contain my voice as I cried out with pleasure. Vincent knew exactly how to eat my pussy and I had a very strong orgasm which brought tears to my eyes. Without him holding me up I think I would have fallen.

After he released his grip and I had recovered I stepped down from the loveseat and got between his legs. I wanted to suck his beautiful dick. I started with his balls and licked them for a few minutes, and then I moved my way up his shaft nibbling him as I went. When I got to the tip he had plenty of precum waiting for me and I cleaned him off. I then sucked him for a few minutes until I was ready to be fucked.

"Where are those condoms?" I asked. He had one at his side and undid the wrapper and handed it to me. I placed it at the tip of his dick and folded down the sides. It was slippery and surprisingly went most of the way down his shaft.

I then climbed onto Vincent and faced him. I guided his dick to my pussy and inserted the tip. He was so big. It took a few times of slowly moving in and out with just the tip until I was ready to take more of him. Eventually he filled my pussy completely. He was so thick and long and with each thrust I could not help but cry out in pleasure.

We fucked like this for several minutes, and then Vincent asked that I bend over the loveseat so that he could fuck me from behind. He grabbed my tits as he fucked me from behind and he brought me to another orgasm.

Vincent was not done and he said we should move to the cushions. He grabbed the cushions from our loveseat and placed them on the patio next to the others so that we had almost a full size bed. I got on my back and Vincent entered me missionary style. I placed my legs and feet around his lower back and he dove into me deeply. We fucked like this for several more minutes and then Vincent asked for me to straddle him. He got on his back and we fucked with a good rhythm for several more minutes.