Mindy's Muse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are really something else Mindy, and I love you so much!"

"Oh Jonathan, I get my strength from you, and your love. I've had to face a lot of tough and horrible stuff since my transition, but nothing like this. I know I would never agree to anything even close to this if I didn't have you and your love and support with me."

Jonathan held out his arms, and Mindy melted right into them. He held her softly at first, but as he felt her giving herself totally to his hug, he increased his intensity, until he swooped his one arm down to gather her legs up, and picked her up to take her over to the bed. The old bed squeaked and groaned as they both lay down. He wasted no time and soon had his hand under her blouse finding her left breast, and he rubbed it under her bra, playing with and then pinching her little, hard nipple. Mindy moaned and felt her legs spreading almost by themselves, but happy they were doing so.

She reached down and unbuckled Jonathan's belt to free his now raging, hard penis. Once in her grasp, she could feel his breath on her neck, as he was breathing very hard. Each puff of his hot breath on her neck just pushed her own excitement to a higher level. She slid down his chest and positioned herself so she could take him into her mouth.

"Oh God Yessss!" she heard Jonathon scream. She felt wonderful knowing she was pleasing him so completely. His hands were now busy trying to remove as much of her clothing as he could in the position they were in. It was difficult at best, but he was more than up to the task.

Mindy tried to arch her body away from him, to give him better access to her skirt and what was under it. Jonathan appreciated the help and within a minute had her completely naked. He then began to disrobe himself. It was even more difficult, because Mindy was bouncing her mouth up and down along his completely hard shaft, and then sucking the entire 'pink helmet' into her mouth in earnest sexual prowess. He wanted his full attention to her loving actions and be done with the damn clothes!

Finally, he too was completely naked, and pressed his nakedness as much as he could to hers. He felt himself closing in on his eruption, and wanted this session to last, so he reached his hand down to lift Mindy's chin and face up to his. She slid back up so they could be face to face, and he took her face into both of his hands and held her dearly as he kissed her with all the passion and love he was feeling for her. Mindy returned the kiss like it would be their last, for in the very back of her mind, even now when it was filled with the erotic pleasure, was that faint fear that something would go wrong. So she decided to mix the desire to make love as if it would be their last time, and the feeling that they were starting the next chapter in their lives. She dreamed of having the surgery done and to finally be a woman, his woman. She dreamed of a wedding similar to David and Mia's. All this pent up desires, mixed with Jonathan's now feverish kisses and caresses over her entire body, sent Mindy into that wonderful place, where it was just her, Jonathan, and their love and passion. No fears, no discrimination of her being transgender. Just the two of them, together.

At last she felt him enter her, matched his thunderous thrusts, and the two of them brought each other to the wondrously beautiful climax of orgasmic pleasure.

** * * **

The rain began to pour as Kory was driving Vivian back to the Foundation. Normally Vivian loved the sound and the power of a heavy rain. Tonight, everything seemed different, changed. She felt a little perplexed as to how she would handle the next day or two. Knowing Mindy was in Pain's controlled area. Amongst all his minions, and the very great possibility that he had some dastardly plan or two that 'General' Martha hadn't thought of, so would not be prepared. Suddenly there was a huge bolt of lightning that seemed to be right above them. The deafening roar of the thunder immediately after told her the storm was right above them. She had jumped at the clap of thunder and Kory had looked over at her and smiled. That wonderful smile, the smile that told Vivian just about everything this man she was falling in love with, was.

"Vivian, do you think you could come home with me tonight? Is it too soon? I would really like you to be with me. I don't want to be alone with my fears and apprehensions tonight."

"Oh Kory, you are such a sweet, open, and wonderful man. I feel the same way, let me call Christine. I think she is going to be at the Foundation tonight as Dirk has to get up in the middle of the night to get things going with Mindy."

With that, she reached for her purse and pulled out her phone. After a short conversation, she got the response she was needing, and gave a little squeal of approval.

"We are together tonight Kory, so please kind sir, take me to your home." Her jet black hair was long enough and parted in the middle so as to frame her beautiful face. When she looked at Kory and told him the news, her dark brown eyes sparkled with the inner love and joy that just seemed to emanate from her. He had to really concentrate to keep his hands on the wheel and his eyes on the wet road. For the view of Vivian was much more beautiful to look at.

His home was still the guest room in Mindy and Jonathan's house, but with Jonathan staying with Mindy at the little apartment, the house would be theirs for the night. Jonathan turned the car around and began the short trip to the house. He could see Vivian texting, and when she was done he asked who she was texting.

"Some of the girls that I know are still working the streets. I told them to watch out and watch over Mindy as she was in a very bad space, and that I am very worried about her."

"Did Dirk or Martha ask you to do that?"

"No, but if we want this to look like it is supposed to, that is what I would do."

"Good job then, you've got the word out she is coming, and that she is having a very tough time. We know some of those girls are going to be reporting to Pain, so showing her vulnerability right now might make Pain make a false move and fall into their trap. Great job Viv!"

As they pulled into the garage, Vivian thanked him, and when he shut off the car she thanked him more with a huge, wet kiss. "An appetizer of the marvels to come," she whispered into his ear. Kory had them out of the car, the garage door closed and into the house in seconds.

"You know Kory, with all this stuff going on with Mindy, it has really put all the problems the transgender community faces into the forefront. But even with all that going on, I feel I am ready to make love to and with you, fully, completely. Is that too forward?"

"Not at all Viv, I haven't really come out to say it, but I am so in love with you. You are the woman of my dreams, everything I have ever dreamed about, but never expected to find."

With that, Vivian smiled a seductive smile, reached out for Kory's hand and led him up to the bedroom he was using. As they entered the room, she placed Kory right in front of the bed and took a few steps away from him.

"I want you to stay right there, and watch," she whispered in the most erotic tone she knew.

Kory was mesmerized, and followed her instructions to a T. He stood there with his jaw dropping as Vivian began to slowly move her body to music he couldn't hear. She played with the buttons of her blouse, but finally removed it and swung it around his head. As he tried to get her blouse off his head, she had already removed her bra and had tossed it aside, so when he got her blouse off his face he had a wonderful view of her beautiful breasts. His eyes were glued to them as they had that little bounce with each of Vivian's dance moves. She was so good (she didn't tell him she had experience in "Gentlemen's Clubs" all up and down the West Coast).

Vivian smiled her seductive smile as she saw Kory. She knew she would not have to tell him not move, as he was basically a statue now, the only movement was his eyes taking in each part of her body that she slowly, and erotically exposed in her most entertaining dance. It was so much fun, not like at the clubs where she would have to be on extra alert that the drunks and assholes didn't take too much freedom with their groping hands.

For this dance, she wanted to do her very best, to show the man she was falling in love with what he was getting. And by the trancelike expression on his motionless face, she was definitely fulfilling her plan.

When she could no longer stand it anymore, she danced over to him and started to take off his clothes. Once again, it was very easy, for he liked loose fitting and easily removable clothing. So in a matter of a minute or so, Kory stood at her whim and control, completely naked, with a hardon at full attention.

She had gotten herself completely naked during her dance, so it was quite easy to push him back on the bed and press their naked bodies together. It was such a wonderful feeling, Vivian loved it so and she let herself move a bit to completely feel him.

She giggled a bit as she remembered she hadn't told him it would be ok for him to move now (he was so comically literal).

"Baby, don't you want to feel me, take me, have your evil and erotic way with me?"

He didn't even answer, but basically attacked her with what she imagined was years of pent up frustration. His mouth was all over her body, his hands moving and caressing everything they could find. Vivian was in heaven. She threw her head back and just let him ravage her with his fervor.

"That's it sweety, take me, make me your woman, completely."

With that, she felt him spread her legs, and felt his tongue at her little puckered opening, she knew he was trying to lubricate her, but she had been prepared, and after letting him try (she wasn't going to give up so quickly as his tongue caresses were so stimulating) she reached over for the little tube of expensive, but wonderful scented lubricant. She gave it to him with a condom.

"Here honey, get us ready with this, but please hurry, I want to feel you and your hardness inside my body NOW!"

Needing no more encouragement, Kory went to town, opening up the condom package and handing it to Vivian, so she could playfully put it on his now pulsating member. As she did that, he was busy using copious amounts of lubricant on her opening, and when she was done putting on the condom, lubricating himself as well.

He slid off the end of the bed, pulled Vivian by her hips to the edge of the bed. He lifted her legs onto his shoulders, and with a little help from her, slid himself into the tip of her anal canal. He let himself stay there for just a few seconds, so he could look down and admire the view.

"My God Viv, you are absolutely gorgeous! That look on your face could launch a thousand ships and move armies!"

"How about just launching your one-man army a little deeper then baby."

Once again, Kory did not need a second request. He slid himself fully inside Vivian, and they both let out a huge sigh, followed by moans of complete pleasure. His long virginal period meant it wouldn't take long, but Vivian didn't mind as she was so ready after her dance and his caresses.

Just a few thrusts and Kory was leaning his head back screaming. She could feel his shielded cock pulsing after he shot load after load of his hot cum into the condom. She secretly longed for the day he would be able to have his unshielded load being sprayed inside her body.

But this was enough to push her over her edge as well, and her screams melded with his, until he fell onto her on the edge of the bed. They laid like that for quite a while, until they slowly worked their way up to the pillows and the ends of the covers, so they could slide under them and once again have naked body against naked body, and his arms around her, so they could both drift off to the wondrous post orgasm sleep. The sleep they would need as tomorrow and the days after would probably mean little to no sleep, until the plan was completed.

** * * **

They were a few miles north of the downtown area when Dirk pulled over.

"OK Mindy, I have to let you off here. The bus stop is just around the corner at it will take you to the beginning point. We'll be right behind you the whole way, but I am pretty sure Pain's men won't be out this far, but be on alert, for you never know how deep his pockets go to get information."

"Thanks Dirk, you have been my rock throughout all this, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate all you've done to handle Martha, and make this plan as foolproof as possible. I just want this all to be over."

With that, she reached over the back of the front seat she sat on, to cup Jonathan's face and give him a long tender kiss. "Don't worry baby," she remembered one of his favorite old Beach Boys songs trying to lighten the mood. She could see his face bordered on tears and terror. "I have everything under control, know what to do in every possibility, I will be safely in your arms before you know it."

"You be careful Sweet One, you are the love of my life and I won't breathe until this is all over. Dirk and I will be as close as possible to you at all times."

"I'll be as quick as I safely can honey, to get you out of that homeless outfit," giggled Mindy as she looked once again at her two favorite men dressed like they just stepped out of a garbage can.

With that, she got out, took a deep breath and closed the car door. She walked towards the bus stop without looking back (as instructed) and tried to remember her 'old Mindy' attitude. It was funny, for it hadn't really been that long since she had been off the streets, but now it felt like a hundred years.

Jonathan had tears in his eyes as he watched to woman of his dreams walk away. He was amazed at how much she had changed in the short time he had known her. The frail little mousey girl he rescued that night, had transformed into a beautiful, confident woman. The doctor prescribed HRT's taken at the right time and the right dosage had really made her body transform. Their walks and regular exercise program had turned her skinny little legs into beautiful, muscle toned legs. Eating right and healthy had just made her whole body toned, and her hair and eyes sparkle. He felt he was falling in love with her all over again, but was watching her walking away from him, for perhaps the last time.

The bus ride was uneventful, and she got off right where she was supposed to. She could see Dirk's car pulling into the prearranged parking garage a half a block behind the bus stop. She stood and looked up and down the street, as if looking for potential customers. She wanted to give them enough time to get settled before she started the walk along the 'strip'.

"Mindy! Is that you?!"

Mindy turned around with a start, chastising herself for being surprised and letting it show.

"Oh hi Maria," she recognized one of the older girls that had been working for Pain for quite a while.

"I thought you made it out of here and were going to school and doing wonderful! I was so happy to hear you got away from Pain and all his shit."

"Yeah, it was ok for a while, but the people out there don't know or understand transgender any better than the assholes around here. At least here we can make money off 'em"

"Sorry to hear that hun, I was really pulling for you, and was thinking of trying to get into that Foundation myself."

"I hope you do, Maria, it just didn't work out for me, but I gotta get this ass on display and make some money so I can get a place tonight."

"Ok hun, happy hunting, maybe I'll see ya tonight."

With that Mindy turned and walked down the street, remembering her hip sway and her 'on display' facial expression, looking into each parked car for a potential customer, and looking each man walking on the street up and down showing false interest.

It wasn't long before her first confrontation with a plain clothes cop happened. He gave the password, so she knew he was ok. They pretended to haggle about money, but eventually, he took her by the hand and led her into the doorway of a cheap hotel with hourly rates. He paid cash for an hour, they got their towel and went up to the room.

"Here's Dirk," he said as he passed his cell phone over to her.

"So who was that you were talking to?"

"Maria, she is one of the older trans girls under Pain's control, so I'm pretty sure he knows already that I'm here and working. It won't be long until some sort of play will be happening."

"You may be right, but he may want to watch you for a while to make sure you're not faking it. So just keep up with the plan. Our people have their ears on the pavement waiting to see any activity at all. Be especially alert in front of every doorway you pass, and listen for fast moving cars coming up behind you. I have a feeling he will be sending a crew in either of those fashions to snatch you up as quickly and as indiscriminately as possible."

"Ok, Dirk, I did read that page too." Mindy smiled at his concern and reciting the projected plan scenarios to her.

"Roger has some food and some water if you're hungry or thirsty, other than that, try to stay up there for at least forty minutes, to make it look genuine. He'll leave first, to let you 'freshen up'. Do everything like always, just leave the spent rubber he brought with the sperm in it on the towel on the floor, they may be checking these things. Both of you need to jump up and down on the bed and moan, and all that crap. I know you know, but I am nervous and just want to reiterate everything, ok?"

"Ok Dirk, we'll get to our bouncing and moaning, and I'll be back out in about a half hour."

** * * **

"Seventeen to Top Cat, Seventeen to Top Cat, first step in motion, no bond yet." Dirk checked in with Martha who was in 'headquarters', a large van a few blocks away in a construction zone.

"Could be many a day Seventeen, take it easy, Top Cat out."

'Yeah, I'll take it easy, sure' thought Dirk. There she was in her gilded cage waiting for her plan to happen exactly as she had drawn it up. He had to chuckle, nothing ever goes by the plan. But he did agree with her that it would probably be a while, a few days at least, for Pain to make his move. He would want to try to figure out all the possibilities he was facing before he made his move. So Dirk, slumped a little by the doorway he and Jonathan were calling home, and waited for Mindy to come out of the sleazy hotel.

"Well, that's about as good as it gets," Mindy said out loud as she tried to look herself over in the small and very dirty mirror. She walked out the door, leaving it open, and went down the stairs. As she passed the clerk, she slipped him a buck, like she used to, just to keep up the guise.

As she stepped out the front door, she stood and looked up and down the street, like she was deciding which way to go. Of course her path was already set in stone in the plan, but she played it like she always did, and played it very well.

Dirk had to smile as he saw her going through the motions of trying to figure out which way she was going to walk. His smile abruptly stopped when he saw a glass truck pull up on the curb by Mindy. Two workers got out, and undid a large framed window. Dirk could see Mindy through the glass so he wasn't too worried, but then the unthinkable happened.

Somehow, one of the workers had pushed a button and the glass became black, and Dirk could not see anything through it. He got up and noticed the workers pushing the window against Mindy, heading her towards the next building's doorway. He poked Jonathan, "We gotta go and see what's going on here."

"Seventeen to Top Cat, window delivery seems to be surrounding Muse," Muse was Mindy's code name.