All Comments on 'Mine, All Mine Ch. 04'

by DeathAndTaxes

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AwkwardMDAwkwardMDabout 7 years ago
So mich less than three

Love, love, love this story. Love every part of it

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 7 years ago
The beam...the beam

That was one haaaawt sex scene D&T and well worth the wait.

Well done.

WhatdidJanetdoWhatdidJanetdoabout 7 years ago

Wow. That was hot!! Loved it.

FASfanFASfanabout 7 years ago
Great story right from the start

Thank you, five stars, and please write more soon ;) !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent!

Loved this story! The suspense (will they get together?!?!) was great and I really enjoyed the characters. I hope you will consider writing more of Ian and Taylor's adventures!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I gotta say most of the time I don't buy the will they/won't they situations in so many of these stories but this one made a lot of sense with believable characters and it was so much more satisfying for it. Great story. Amazing scene. Thanks for posting it.

EmmelineEmmelineabout 7 years ago
Oh yes :)

I gobbled up every word and loved it. Great story, D&T!!! <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
totally

it so workd....and love to hear more about these two. They have a lot to catch up on....

dreamer3366dreamer3366about 7 years ago
YES

I'm sad to read the end but satisfied with the ending. I had wanted those two to get together but how it happened was the fun part. I thoroughly enjoyed this story from start to finish. Thank you for the read.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 7 years ago
Waited for it to be complete!

Loved it! Wish there were more chapters!

North200North200almost 7 years ago
That totally delivered...

Oh yeah...that hit the spot perfectly. A sizzling story! Is there a sequel in the works?

...and the last four paragraphs...I love secret kink!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Your are a fantastic writer, all the right references,stopping points. Keep us cuming!

kdlucaskdlucasover 6 years ago
Please, may I have some more?

What a great story! Absolutely love it and would love to see it extended a little more.

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Are There More Coming?

Your postings seem rather sporadic and far between. A word from the source would be welcome.

GlibertarianGlibertarianover 6 years ago
EXQUISITELY WRITTEN

Hot Sex, Great Story, WellDefined, Empathetic Characters and one of the best running dialogues with the Little Voice of Self Sabotage that tells us to run from love and nail the door shit I've ever read! You deserve to get rich from your work and I hope you do. Thank you for the big Smile. Joining so I can follow your work.

GlibertarianGlibertarianover 6 years ago
EXQUISITELY WRITTEN

Hot Sex, Great Story, WellDefined, Empathetic Characters and one of the best running dialogues with the Little Voice of Self Sabotage that tells us to run from love and nail the door shut I've ever read! Made for a satisfying Stroke Story and A Triumph of a Love Story, which is really hard to do (no pun intended). I've read so many scripts and manuscripts and I wish I had more writers like you. You deserve to get rich from your work and I hope you do. Thank you for the big Smile. Joining so I can follow your work. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This story was awesome. Cute characters that I could really root for (and possibly - definitely identified with), great dialogue, plus realistic and super hot sex scenes.

Also, I am super thrilled to see that you have books available for purchase! I am greatly looking forward to reading them.

JuburinJuburinabout 6 years ago
Please tell me

that there will be more of those two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This was amazing. You're amazing. Thank you!

RavedThradRavedThradalmost 6 years ago
That was incredible

THIS is the kind of thing I look for when I come onto this site (pun intended): erotica that's actually exciting and erotic. Thank you!

Driftwood1Driftwood1over 5 years ago
Love the build-up

I just praised you for almost the opposite in your newest short story and admire the way you can go for either a slow build up or just jump into the action! Your detailed writing style is both engaging and preserves a certain literary flair with metaphors, believable characters, and a little undercurrent of kink to keep it interesting.

The awkward tendency to be introverted and shy with bouts of unconstrained wanton desire where all caution is thrown to the wind, mentally justified, and then retrospectively almost-but-no-quite regretted is very relatable (at least to me) and particularly well illustrated in Taylor. Love it!

P.S. As for your question about the title, I always love a good pun!

PrincessKink369PrincessKink369over 5 years ago
More please

You are a fantastic writer. I really enjoy the build up and character development in your stories. This is exactly what I yearn to read. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Captivating

You are a talented storyteller with a captivating writing style. Love your work!vd

JustNikkiJustNikkiover 5 years ago
Yes

I confess I had some reservations but yes I loved it. :)

Thanks for the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Your writing is brilliant, keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Final ending

A slow builder but so worth the wait, wish there was a chapter 5 but that's the best way, leave them wanting more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wonderful

I enjoyed the thematic puns in the chapter titles and just about everything else.

It was a masterfully written story, engaging, erotic and exciting.

Sbg19Sbg19almost 4 years ago
Hi

You are such a talented author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible, pointed and excellent.

Chapter 4 stands alone as a great, hot work, and even better in context. I first read this when around 3 years ago when I was completely new to BDSM as a concept (which I encountered FIRST on literotica believe it or not.) I am 48 year old male and never even heard of the word Dom before I encountered it on this site, and I was like "why are these people letting themselves get painfully hit? I don't get this!". Didn't read 50 shades except I knew it was a guy bossing around some girl and basically garbage, not much more... maybe if I'd had the words dom and sub would have meant something to me (still haven't read it). When I first read this I thought it was hot but was wondering why he was being mean to her just because she spoke accidentally, yet she seemed to goad him / dare him..

Other stories still seem that way to me. This one seemed warmer to me, and now I look back and I see that she is into it as much as he, belt strikes and all. This story is one of the best for understanding what a sub might want out of BDSM, at least this kind of scene-based approach. The belt strikes are consensual and not cruel given her desires.

A lovely work of fiction even if being tied up in an old mine or tying someone up is not something I'd want in reality! I wish you would write more BDSM.

AlaninSFAlaninSFover 3 years ago

Great read. Good characters, good story, hot sex. What more coul a guy ask for.

AliceinLiitlandAliceinLiitlandover 1 year ago

I just wanted to say thanks for leaving this story on Lit, I know you are writing professionally now (I've bought some!) But this has always been one of my favourites of yours and it's great to be able to come back here and read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeathAndTaxes@DeathAndTaxes
AKA Eris Adderly Hello! Hope you like my smut! I have a Facebook group, if you're on there and the type of person who likes to talk to your authors. Let's talk books and nerd things and dirty shit! https://www.facebook.com/groups/erisadderly.troublemakers/ DIDN'T YOU HAVE ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES