Mine...Yours Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak. Then I cleared my throat so my voice wouldn't crack. When I did speak my voice was a little thick. "Please just give me a little time. I've only known you all a little over a summer. It's...yeah. Gonna take a little time." I started to release her hand and she took it more firmly.

"Listen Greg, I also wanted to thank you, we all do. I don't know if you really get this or not, but we could have died. Gwen, Hidly, me, and everyone at the party...we could have DIED! I am a little over 160 years old. I lived and died during the Civil War. I could have ended up that way permanently. Thank you." Her eyes were soft pools, and her thick beautiful lips looked moist and plump. She parted them slightly and moved in closer. I could feel her sweet breath on my face, and for just a nano second I felt the slight pressure of her lips just barely touching mine.

Then I tuned my face so her kiss landed on my cheek!

I KNOW! Before you all say anything I know! I really wanted to kiss her too. Just...

"Too fast!" I gasped. I clutched her hand tighter, looking down at the steering wheel, my heart beating a mile a minute. "Just hang on... to fast. Thank you Jemima. I...wait. Just wait. Whew!"

I took a few deep breaths. I glanced over at her and she looked confused but understanding. She couldn't help it though. "Well, if a kiss on the cheek can turn a white boy into a red boy...I wonder what a blowjob'll do! Probably turn purple!" She laughed hard at that; I couldn't help but to laugh a little as well. She gave my hand another little squeeze then let go. She opened the passenger door and stepped out of the truck, closed the door and walked around to my side where I rolled down my window.

"Friends?" Jemima asked.

"Friends." I affirmed with a nod. "I get that friends sometimes push, but please don't push to hard...okay?"

Jemima kissed her fingertips and placed them on my other cheek. "Alright sweet boy!" Then she walked away. I yelled after her, "And ease up on the kisses! I will have a coronary you know!"

I heard her laugh and smiled to myself. From feeling pretty bad a few minutes ago, things sure were better now. I felt like kicking myself for not accepting the kiss, it just didn't seem like the right time though. Ah well, back to work. Though that was the first time in a long time I worked my entire shift with a smile on my face.

Chapter 8: Visitors.

Next afternoon, I woke up, and again felt like someone was watching me! Not in the gym this time, but in my room! I walked to my window, and looked down at my neighbor's yard. Gwen was splashing in the pool, and a couple of the werewolf guys were reattaching the porch railing with a new piece of wood. Every now and then one of them would stare up at my room, then there would be a whispered conference between them. One time they looked up and I stepped into view. The both hurriedly looked back down at the new rail they were measuring. I don't know if that was a good thing, or bad thing. At least I had a better explanation for that weird feeling I was getting.

I put on my gym shorts and they felt a little loose on me. I checked the ink mark I made on the drawstring, and saw my belly was beginning to recede. I made a mental note to pick up some cheap ice cream at Winco on the way home. Fastest way I know to gain back inches is to eat a half-gallon of ice cream in one sitting, then lay around playing video games, or reading a book so you don't burn it off. I started a pot of coffee brewing, and then went down to my basement gym for my work out. After doing my running I felt those eyes again, like I had an unseen visitor watching me. I stopped from beginning my isometrics and carefully looked around the room. I didn't know if vampires could turn invisible, and I don't think that Jemima, or William would come over and spy on me. Hmmm.

I moved in the direction of my wall mirrors, then stopped. My gut was telling me...I turned and walked back toward the stairs and immediately changed back to my mirrors again. I still heard nothing, and felt nothing but the sense of eyes watching was gone. Weird. I continued my workouts with no more interference, then took my camp shower and cleaned up. I was having my first cup of coffee while my toast was toasting when my doorbell rang. My head came up and I looked around in surprise. First off, I wasn't expecting anyone. Even my neighbors wouldn't have come over so soon after I told Jemima I needed some space. Well, maybe it was them...honestly I can't put anything past them! Then secondly...

My doorbell doesn't work, it never has!

I grabbed my axe, placed it by the door and peered around the corner of the window. My face was close to the screen when suddenly a face appeared right on the other side of the window inches from my own! It was a face I was intimately familiar with, I hadn't had any nightmares about it, but I'm guessing my brain has just been working up the courage to hit me with them one night when I least expect it. The face had long brown hair, and perfectly proportioned, too perfect in fact. The lips twisted into a cruel little smile full of perfect sharp teeth and the eyes filled with the color of black ink. "Hello Greg! I have your scent!"

To be continued...