All Comments on 'Mine...Yours Pt. 11'

by payenbrant

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wonderful

A great story! Keep up the good work. Look forward to reading the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 stars

Amazing story as usual good work

willieonewillieoneabout 9 years ago
superb

I look forward to the next chapter and hope it won't be long before it is posted.

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

she should have had the alpha overturn the convictions so he could get his life back and charge the ex with a false report.then have the judge resign from the bench after ordering a review of the known innocents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re redlion75

In Greg's case, all a reversal of his conviction would give him is easier employment. The record of his conviction, while perhaps removed from his criminal record, still would exist. People would still perceive him as a sex offender, and he can never get the time he spent in prison back. As the paladin said, man's law is flawed, but with this new wisdom, perhaps the judge will be slightly less flawed.

-tayjk42@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fucking brilliant!

A virgin succubus! That's insane, and pure genius. I was hooked before, but wow. I do hope you keep at least a one-chapter-per-month schedule, though I understand life gets in the way. Keep it coming, man, amazing work!

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentabout 9 years ago
5 stars

Outstanding - Out fucking standing!

falcon66falcon66about 9 years ago
Wonderful StoryTelling

Brilliant and superb story what and delightful characters and the action picks up and keeps rolling.Love Lucretia's perspective and can't wait for Greg to get back in the action. Also Lucretia's Old master is going to be fun see next chapter. please keep writing this incredible story.

SasamurSasamurabout 9 years ago
Epic

Every time i wait for a new chapter i think it cant get better, then i finish the new chapter and think god damm he did it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Nice one thanks . Her being a virgin never saw that coming . Could he appeal his conviction ? I hope so

hauntedsecretshauntedsecretsabout 9 years ago
Awesome

Can't wait for more. What a great twist. I love the fact that you always leave me wanting more.

SplitAcesSplitAcesabout 9 years ago
Loved Greg's Dad!

Food for thought: By definition, there can be only one infinite.

Yourang20Yourang20about 9 years ago
More

Loving it. MORE!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 9 years ago
Mr Brooks

You have just taken over Auron from FF 10 as the number one bad ass!!!

\m/

xcorchxcorchabout 9 years ago
Awesome Twist

talk about walking on a limb with this one. I dont think i have come across a succabie story with a such a twist.

I am enjoying the roller coaster ride which your stories seem to do to my imagination

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another great read

Loving the story so far!

Can't wait for the next part!

nmrednecknmredneckabout 9 years ago
addicted

I'm addicted to this story. I check every day to see if there is more. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
yes

MOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it!

Really good storey, brilliant twists and turns, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Superb!

Well worth the wait. This story is one of my favorites for many reasons. You have a fine sense of what is fascinating to your readers, an ability to constantly keep it interesting, and a real understanding of character development. A lot of times authors give too much away, too quickly. You keep your cards close to your chest, only giving away details of character background as you have to. It's very engaging, and keeps things fresh. Lucretia is a delight... she's an innocent, but violent. She's depraved, but just. I'm so glad I stumbled upon this story. For the love of god... don't stop!

bearsladybearsladyabout 9 years ago

What a chapter! So many things happening on so many different levels....so I'll start at the top and work my way down.

Mr. Brooks- HOLY CRAP!!! I can't think of any character anywhere, that is so calmly, completely secure in his faith and beliefs. What a pleasure it was to see the Judge totally anihilated with no more effort then taking his hands. And I agree with Lucretia...Mr. Brooks is HOT.

The Judge- I imagine the next few years are going to be difficult ones for him. His pack now knows he is not all powerful and I'm sure there has been loss of respect. I can see several challenges for his position on his horizon.

Lucretia- I think this part more than any of the others, shows the dichotomy of who she is becoming. On one hand she is capable of showing great mercy. On the other hand, she's still capable of great violence. A virgin succubus with a conscious/moral compass, who'd have thunk it.

In ending, I LOVED this part (in case no one could tell) and can't wait to see where you take them next.

maxd01maxd01about 9 years ago
Rah Rah Sis Boom Bah

Lucretia in a cheerleader's outfit... In her battle mode...

I have to admit I am debating on how much to twit you but don't feel like doing much at the moment though I do have to say 'a virgin succubuss'? Oh please... Okay, I am done with the twiting.

Very interesting chapter overall and you tossed in some very interesting twists and turns. I rather am mixed about what you did with the Alpha. Mind you I couldn't really see you offing him but it would have been interesting to see him as a human for a while before changing him back.

The way you are developing Lucretia though I keep wishing he would get together with Hildi. I guess I must have something for tall blonde furry women... (not) Well tall and blonde maybe but furry? I would have to break out the hair trimmer...

Now you have me most definitely curious as to what Lord whathisname invololvement is going to be. Over all a very good chapter and I can't wait for the next one.

Oh and one more time for Lucretial, Rah, Rah, Sis, Boom Bah, suck them till they blow...

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eabout 9 years ago
This chapter was AMAZING!

I was initially going to comment that Lucretia saying Mr. Brooks was "hot" was really weird. But it became less odd as you kept reading.

This chapter was amazing! Even more so because one of the main characters wasn't even in it. There was fantastic character growth and great story building with explaining more about Lucretia's past and foreshadowing future adversaries.

I also really enjoy how you write for Lucretia. It's basically the same way you write for Greg but you apply a 'Lucretia' filter to it. :-)

It's still really cool to think back that the first 8-9 chapters were strictly character/relationship development with with no real outside conflict. It's almost unheard for a story, at least in my opinion, to work this way without becoming boring, but your story is FARRRRR from boring; it's unbelievable.

Furthermore, there's still so much more to find out. Once again, thanks for posting this!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm sorry

I was only able to give this story 5's so far. I wished there was a higher rating. Enough said.

ms904191ms904191almost 9 years ago
well well well

It has been a month since ch 11

When are you planing to post the next ch

Ge59Ge59almost 9 years ago

please this is the best story that i have read on this site, i am looking forward to reading more. don't let it die like this.

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 9 years agoAuthor
patience...wish I had some.

Real life gets in the way of thing I want to do, like read. Or write. I am not dead, disfigured or dismembered. I can still type just don't have time right now. I work three part time jobs...and sometimes my schedule makes.all three jump on me at the same time. Will update more regularly in my bio page. I apologize for scaring everyone. And no more threatening emails to tie me to my desk. Never really got I to the bondage thing. Might be fun...hmmm...

Sincerely,

Payenbrant.

Mermaid2189Mermaid2189almost 9 years ago

I hope more of this story comes soon

manlycheemanlycheealmost 9 years ago
every chapter a story in itself

can hardly wait for the next :)

ClunketyClunketyalmost 9 years ago
Whew.

There was a tense moment there I thought the Alpha was done for, it was just a question of who was going to make it so: Lucretia or Hildy. I was Relieved for the sake of their characters they let him live, but then secretly Glad Lucretia regretted it later on. A virgin succubus? I never saw it coming....literally I guess.

Personally, I have to disagree with Kuroukipheonyx's review. Mr. Brooks is no Auron.

shade_waynEshade_waynEalmost 9 years ago
please post quick

can you post another part??

very quickly??

like, right now??

pretty please??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hi

I check every day for the next part. Fyi if life is getting in the way of the next chapter, say so and I will personally beat it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Serious love

I seriously am in love with this I just read them all in one fell swoop I can't get enough please give an update to us for how soon the next will be out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hello

Today is my birthday. Plz release the next chapter. I really enjoy your stories.

LotherielLotherielalmost 9 years ago
Never enjoyed this type of story

...before. But now I am sold. Completely hooked, line and sinker.

You are a very talanted writr indeed, the character growth and detail is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
incredibly goood

love this chapter. lucretia blossoms :)

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
Another amazing chapter!

Must sleep! Thank God this wasn't another cliffie lol.

I am most sincerely impressed by your incorporation of the Lord God into your story. Truly you have built a world in which the supernatural and the Holy make sense to exist together. And a Paladin? Freaking WOW. What remains in the Vault? I am so excited to see where you go with that part.

Obviously some Very Heavy Shit is coming - the lord of the fifth realm indeed! But he'll have an army at his heels, or perhaps ahead of him as he almost certainly is afraid of our little Succubus ;)

*deep sigh* Bed now, more story tomorrow!

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story, but...

I can understand Lucy letting the alpha live, but would've expected him to lose his werewolf form permanently, be banished from the pack and perhaps spend time in jail. Justice is a spectrum, it's not just death or zero punishment!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I thought that I would miss the storytelling by Greg but Lucretia filled that part admirably. They really are becoming one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous