Mine...Yours Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
payenbrant
payenbrant
1,603 Followers

"What can you do to me?" The Alpha said with an unkind smile. "You have a weapon, but it isn't loaded with silver. The wolf you shot, one of my soldiers, is already back on his feet. There are only two of you and even with a succubus on your side you don't think I would let you walk out of here alive do you?" He smiled and chuckled darkly. I saw Hildy move from the corner of my eye. She vaulted the rail and landed on her feet on the ground then ran up to her Papa.

"Dad...please! Do you have to...?" He cut her off with his voice and a gesture.

"Hilda! He is a human with an outsider that has come into our home! Our laws are clear. He has to be...removed."

I saw Hildy pause, then nod her head and step aside. I stepped closer to Mr. Brooks, I saw the Alpha track my movements, his eyes gleaming suddenly. When I was standing with my shoulder next to Mr. Brooks I felt his hand touch my arm.

"Wait until after I deal with the Alpha, don't interfere." He told me. I felt my mouth open in Surprise! Though honestly I shouldn't have been, this entire trip has been one of Surprises! The Alpha heard him speak and laughed.

"Deal with me? You are going to "deal" with me?" He laughed a little harder and several other wolves echoed it, though most were quiet and watching. Mr. Brooks nodded and took off his belt that held his gun and handed it to me.

"Take care of this, and don't interfere." He told me sternly. Then his face softened and his kissed my forehead! Greg always had to have me lean down since I was taller than him when I was like this, but Mr. Brooks was a little taller than me so he had to bend down to kiss me.

Impulsively I threw my arms around his chest and hugged him! "Don't get hurt! My Greg is already hurt, I don't want anyone else I care about to be hurt!" I realized suddenly that everyone had gone quiet as I spoke. I looked around and saw the werewolves all looking at me as if I had...well...done something strange! I heard Mr. Brooks laugh quietly and his large warm hand gently rubbed the back of my neck.

"Don't worry Lucretia, this will be over soon. Remember that you have a big part to play in this still." He told me. I stepped back, holding his belt with his handgun. Mr. Brooks turned to face the Alpha.

"I understand you Alpha!" Mr. Brooks said quietly, though his voice filled the area. "You have made many choices as a judge that have been for the benefit of the pack, and to the detriment of others...why?"

The Alpha looked surprised as his mouth opened, seemingly without his wanting it to. "The pack comes first, above all else!"

"Even in front of Justice?" Mr. Brooks asked.

The large werewolf began to turn in front of me, and soon a hulking brown wolf nine feet tall at the head stood there in front of Mr. Brooks!

"Did you purposely change to make it more difficult to answer my questions...?" Mr. Brooks asked quietly, "Or did you do it so that you wouldn't answer my questions in front of those you lead? What are you ashamed of?"

With a loud howl the Alpha lunged at Mr. Brooks! He in turn only held out one hand and slapped the Alpha across the muzzle, and stepped to the side quickly. The Alpha tumbled in the air and then landed on his feet snarling at his enemy!

I wish I had some popcorn! This was getting good! I could feel my body responding to the fight, my lower lips were getting damp and I had to bite my upper lip to keep from moaning. I can't tell you how many times I almost jumped Greg when we were training! This though, this was...Oh! Mr. Brooks is soooo HOT!

"Change back..." Mr. Brooks said quietly.

The Alpha charge again, looking to overwhelm the small human, then cut low, as if to knock his legs out from under him. Mr. Brooks stepped back and to the side and then snapped his foot out quickly to kick the Alpha on the nose! I bit my lip harder and a small squeal still sqeaked out, and the leather bun belt in my hands was getting twisted as my hands clenched it. I was now more than damp! This was AWESOME!

"Change, or I will make you change and you will not like it!" Mr. Brooks said more loudly.

The large were was circling him, sneezing every now and then. He growled low in his throat. Mr. Brooks shrugged and then sat down on the ground, his legs in that "criss-cross-applesauce" pose that I see kids sit in every now and then when they play games. Everyone was holding their breath, I know I was. Though for me I would probably be panting if I wasn't holding it. This was hotter than that porn I found on the internet when Greg wasn't around!

The wolf circled, looking upset since it wasn't sure how to attack. It felt like this was a trap, but with all of the other wolves watching, his pack, it was easy to feel his anger at getting shown up...and by a human! Oh I was Liking this! The Alpha lunged with both paws, claws first...right into Mr. Brooks hands who was now standing. He checked the werewolf's momentum and held it, stopping him cold. Suddenly the wolf began to scream and yelp as if he was being burned! Hildy started to step forward when suddenly she slapped both hands to her head and moaned in shock. Then her eyes came up and she stared uncomprehendingly at Mr. Brooks, tears streaming down her face!

Everyone was moaning, and then staring at Mr. Brooks. Meanwhile he kept holding the Alpha's hands which were now changing back to human, and the yelping changed to screams and shout of, "No! You can't do that! It's not...it's not...POSSIBLE!" Then he crumpled and sagged as the only thing holding him up was the hold Mr. Brooks had on his wrists. He let go, and Judge Michael Roberts slumped to the floor as a human.

In the silence that followed I couldn't help it, my lips opened and I screamed! "YAAAAH!" My call echoed around the room, but no one looked at me, except Mr. Brooks who gave a small smile in my directions before looking back at the Alpha...wait...

I took a sniff, and then another longer sniff scenting the air. Maybe it was because I was so far away, and surrounded by other were wolves...

I moved closer until I was only a few feet away from the Alpha, crouched, and scented again. I gasped and looked at Mr. Brooks.

"How...theres...not...I know of no magic that could..." I stuttered at him. My mind was full of the possibilities and excitement as Judge Michael Roberts looked up at me with human eyes, no trace of werewolf in them or in his scent any longer.

The Alpha, was now human!

"Kill Him!" Judge Roberts shouted, pointing at Mr. Brooks. I turned to face the assembled pack and braced myself for an attack. My wings folded into my spears and my armor covered me, cool and comforting. I felt my blood pulse through me as I waited for the wolves.

"Sit down..." said Mr. Brooks, though it wasn't directed at me.

All the Weres sat.

"Stay where you are." The wolves all looked at each but stayed still other than that.

I heard Judge Roberts crying behind me, and I turned to face him. My armor sank back into me and my wings unfurled as I looked him over. As just a man, I could see the worry lines that a human gets by their eyes as time passes. His skin had lost a little of that luster one gets from their power. He also felt...frail. Not weak, just...how do I say it?

He felt breakable.

Mr. Brooks said quietly, "I warned you...Now you are just a man, and I hold the lines of power that bind your pack to you. They feel me now, and you are alone. Will you answer my questions now? Will you tell me why you do what you do?"

Mr. Brooks crouched down next to me, I was still staring at the Alph...well, no longer the Alpha, but I wasn't sure what to call him.

"Will you tell me about your mate?" Mr. Brooks said softly. My ears pricked up as I heard Judge Roberts heart speed up. His eyes flicked to Mr. Brook's face then back down to the ground. I was very Curious as to what Mr. Brooks was talking about and I guess Judge Roberts was too.

"How do you know about that...who the hell ARE you?" He whispered brokenly.

"I am a Servant, a Father, a Mate, a Husband, and I am Balance. I serve my Lord and I do the best I can with what I have. Now, tell me how you let yourself get corrupted." It was said in a tone of command.

"What do you wish to know?" The Judge asked.

"Start at the beginning, and when you reach the end...stop." Mr. Brooks replied. The Judge sighed and tears began to fall.

"My Mate, Astrid, was one of the most beautiful wolves I had ever seen. She married me, joined with me back home in Norway. We came to the United States and moved out here over two hundred years ago. She...well. A few decades back she killed someone for trying to mug her. At that time there was...they put her in jail...the judge...tried for murder...!" The Judge's voice was beginning to break, and the tears were getting in the way of his talking.

I forgot suddenly that this person had attacked my Greg, I am ashamed to admit it. I understand better now why I did what I did, but at the time I was very upset with my actions. I put my hand over his and said, "Just take a breath...we are listening."

I heard Hilda gasp a little as I touched her Papa, and Mr. Brooks put his hand on my shoulder. I felt him give me a squeeze that made my insides grow warm. The Judge looked at me in startlement, and then turned his hand over and held it in wonder.

"How can you...I don't understand!" He said in Shock. His eyes staring into mine.

"You are sad, I may not like you and may kill you in the future if you attack me or Mine ever again...but I wanted to give you comfort." I told him. A quiet voice inside me said that what I was doing was correct, the loud voice was yelling at me telling me I was wrong, wrong, wrong!

"Out of the night that covers me..." I softly intoned. The loud voice went silent and I smiled.

The Judge shook his head and looked down at me holding his hand. He gave it a squeeze and then let it go and cleared his throat.

"My Mate was tried for murder, and we couldn't tell the Judge at the time that she had done because she felt threatened. All he saw was a woman who had killed a 17 year old street kid who tried to steal her purse!" He wiped some fresh tears from his eyes and then said in a stronger voice.

"She died in jail, not sure how. All my efforts to find out were stymied. It was at that point I decided to become a judge to protect my people if that ever happened to them again." He glanced over at Hildy and gave a small smile.

"I was a single father, raising a cub. Became a lawyer, and then a Judge. I was able to use my influence to guide the Court's decisions and soon became a prominent member in the community." He looked down at his feet for a moment.

"I had to make some hard decisions because of public opinion, and...and I honestly felt a rush from knowing that I held people's lives in my hands!" He said harshly.

He looked up into Mr. Brook's face again, "I remember your son. I remember reading the police reports, how he told the police officer's everything before he had been arrested. I remember being surprised he was that honest. In a case of her word against his, he even admitted to having sex with her when there was no evidence to show that he had done so. His victim had waited a week before calling the police. I remember reading through over 300 letters of character reference in favor of Greg. It all came down to me."

He scrubbed his hands over his face, "The fastest way to gain public approval was to convict sex offenders. I had already used my influence to help a couple of members of the pack, I couldn't afford to be any more lenient if I wanted to maintain my approval rating, so I convicted your son."

Almost as an afterthought he added quietly, "Besides, it's almost certain political suicide to support any leniency towards sex offenders or those accused of a sexual crime."

He stared at Mr. Brooks and then me. "It never occurred to me what your son would be going through as a sex offender. We tell the jury each time they listen to a case to never think about the punishment someone will go through if they are found guilty. Maybe..." He stared off past us, his eyes lost in thought.

"...maybe I should have thought of that when I sentence an innocent." His eyes came back to Mr. Brooks and he narrowed them as he asked. "If you felt so strongly about it, then why didn't you act all those years ago...why wait until now?"

Mr. Brooks shrugged and replied, "I do not interfere in the laws of men. They are flawed, but outside of my jurisdiction. However, you went outside of the law and attacked my son without provocation, just to get what you wanted. Outside of Man's law...you are subject to a higher law, the Law of my Lord."

Hildy stepped forward, looking at her Papa in horror, her face white. She was probably still getting over the fact he was human now, with no trace of Were inside of him. "Is it true, Daddy? Why did you attack Greg?"

Judge Roberts looked back and forth between us and his daughter and sighed. "I didn't want him near you, Hilda. He was a bad influence. He was a felon, and had an outsider..." He waved his hand at her as she began to bluster.

"I know! I was the one that made him a felon, I know that!" He growled at her. "But his actions since then have not been those of a regular citizen! He has put several people in the hospital needing stitches and broken bones among other things. He also has an outsider, a succubae living with him next door to the Gatewatch...my daughter! I tried to get him to sell me the house he lives in for twice what it was worth, but he wouldn't sell to me. I sent some of my wolves to rough him up a little, to let him know..." His voice trailed off as his daughter, Hildy stared at him. Her eyes were hot.

"Is that why...is that why we have nine of our soldiers not reporting back in?" She asked him quietly.

Nine? I thought I had only killed six...oh. Greg had killed three of them. I went back to watching Hildy, and wishing I had popcorn. This type of fighting was almost as good as watching Mr. Brooks in action!

Judge Roberts stood tall and put his hands behind his back and firmly looked his daughter in the eye. "At the time I thought it was a sound idea. From what both Trevor and Suzanne told me a few of our troops would be more than enough to put a little fear in him."

Hildy gaped at her Papa! I really wish I had something to nibble...Mr. Brooks put his arm around my shoulders and I felt my desire begin to wane.

"You mean both Jemima's and Gwen's parents were in on this? Well...Fuck you dad!" Hildy shouted. I clapped a hand over my mouth so I wouldn't laugh and Mr. Brooks coughed into his fist.

"First you find him guilty when he wasn't so his life is hell...then you try to beat him out of his own house? WHY? I don't want some bullshit excuse like he is a bad influence on me...tell me why!" Hildy was shouting at her Papa.

"Child...you don't understand what it means..." He began but Hildy cut him off.

"I don't understand what it means? Really Dad? Because from where it stands it looks more like I know more about right and wrong than you do!"

She began to pace in front of her...no, not Papa...she doesn't call him that. Dad is what she calls him. She began to pace in front of her Dad shaking her head and breathing hard.

"You do realize that he doesn't act normal because of YOU right?" She tossed at him as she paced. The Judge stiffened but said nothing.

"I have been to his training room and I have smelled him. He gets attacked by people because of what he is called. Then he defends himself! Guess how he got the title he has now? Because of YOU!"

She ran her fingers through her hair and brushed it out of her face. She kept a scrunchie in her pocket and wound it around her hair to put it in a ponytail. Then rolled her neck from side to side.

"So...Dad. We have an innocent man put in a situation where random people will attack him, and he can't turn to the police for help since they don't care. For what, to help a few of our pack who have difficulty controlling themselves? Then, this "criminal" helps out your daughter and saves the Gatewatch from being destroyed by something that is now in this room."

She points at me and I regard her steadily. Her eyes meet mine without flinching, I start to feel a twinge of Jealousy in my belly. I remember that she had kissed my Greg, and bared her feelings for him to see. I was a little upset at the time watching from one of our trees. Greg handled it well and it let me know that I could trust him around other females. I have to admit I felt threatened by Hildy when I first met her. Not so much when she was a werewolf, but when she was human. She had nicer hair than me, and wider hips, bigger breasts and she looked beautiful. I remember looking in the mirror sometimes while my music played while Greg was at work. I would stare at my reflection and try to find a way to make myself look more beautiful.

Greg would laugh at the bodies I would be wearing when he came home. Then he would ask me to go back to the way I was, either as the human shape we chose together, or as my succubus shape. He had told me he liked how I was now, and he didn't need me to change.

Be that as it may...I was still Envious of Hildy's looks! Even if Greg had chosen me over her.

"Greg saved our lives, and Gwen and Jemima and I got to see just how law enforcement treats people who are called sex offenders." She took a few steps closer to her Dad. "HE saved us and now he is unconscious in a hospital at your hands!" Her voice was carrying loudly now, and Mr. Brooks and I along with Judge Roberts could see the shifting of the wolves around us. Greg's Dad coughed again and he made a gesture behind my back making them all quiet down. Judge Roberts noticed that and grimaced.

"So..." Hildy said, bringing our attention back to her. "We have an Alpha who uses his influence to punish the innocent to secure his position of power to take care of his pack." She ticked that off on one finger and moved to the next.

"Who then punishes that innocent because he can't get his way even though said person saved the lives of his daughter and her friends." She held up a third finger and paused over it, her voice shaking.

"Finally, my father is no longer a werewolf. We have to decide if we should let a human live that knows all of our pack secrets."

The Judge's head came up at that! He turned to look at Mr. Brooks who just stared back coldly. He swiveled his head to stare at his daughter.

"You can't mean that!" He shouted at her. She just grinned back at him.

"You always told me that the law was there for a reason Dad...or is the law just there to suit your purpose?"

"Of course not! The law is to protect us! It is there to guide us to keep us safe from Chaos!" He shouted back at his daughter.

"How did you protect the nine soldiers who went to help Gregory understand the error of crossing you? In the years since you have been a judge how many times have you actually had to interfere for our, the packs, benefit?" Hildy waited for a response, but her Dad just looked down at the ground.

Mr. Brooks stepped forward, his hand sliding on my shoulders as he walked forward. "I have an answer..." he said softly, but for some reason the room carried the sound to every ear.

"Let Lucretia decide..."

There was an instant of perfect silence where I am sure everyone heard the nervous click of my toenail against the floor. Then everyone began yelling and speaking at once! I could see Judge Roberts staring at me with wide eyes, Hildy as well. My mouth was hanging open as I turned to look at Mr. Brooks who was surveying the wolves.

"SILENCE!" Mr. Brooks roared lazily. They all were silent and unmoving. Mr. Brooks is soooo HOT! I hope Gregory is just like him when he gets better! That thought reminded me that my Greg was hurt, which made me Angry and I glared at the Judge. I could see beads of sweat pop out on his forehead and I could smell the fear scent thick and heavy on the air.

payenbrant
payenbrant
1,603 Followers