Mine...Yours Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
payenbrant
payenbrant
1,597 Followers

I clenched my hand into a fist and felt the prick of my nails in my palms. The chains sawed down and my enemy lay in pieces at my feet. I reached down to pick up his head by a curling horn and kissed his lips once, and drained the little bit of life that he had left. Then I dropped the piece of meat on the ground as Tarfal turned to ash! He would go back to the 5th Plane and bring word of me to Balmont.

I hoped so...

Being bound the way I am, I am more powerful than I was before...I would be ready for that Chjorzit to come here and when he did...

I would destroy him!

Chapter 34: Past

"Holy...shit..." I heard Jemima breathe softly behind me. My wings flexed, then unfurled themselves, and then folded around my body, the little claws holding onto my shoulders. The quivering in my belly was spent, and the loud voice inside of me purred with satisfaction. I began to smile, and had to cover my mouth with one hand, but noise still escaped. Gwen must have misread it, because I felt her hand slide up and down my back between the edges of my wings.

"Are you alright Lucretia?" Gwen asked. Jemima snorted. "Lucky dropped that guy like a bad habit. A little viscious for my taste but she got the job done."

Gwen stepped around in front of me and her eyes widened. "You aren't...crying. You're laughing?" She took a step back from me, I could see she was bothered by this, but I didn't care. One of the many who had hurt me was even now slowly reforming back in Balmont's chambers. He was probably trying to hurriedly come up with an excuse for why he was back so quickly and also trying to explain how such a mighty noble was beaten so quickly.

Oh I would love to watch that conversation!

I slid a hand down between my legs and gentle cradled my lips. I purred as I gently gave them a tender stroke with my finger tip and relished the sensation of my sharp claw sliding along my soft inner folds. Jemima scented the air and her eyes soon matched Gwen's own in surprise.

"You are turned on?" I nodded.

"Fighting is an aphrodisiac for you?" I nodded again, my smile widening.

Gwen looked at me in puzzlement, her hand dipping into her back pack and riffling through it before coming out with another book.

"Is it pain you like?" She asked me. I chuckled and shook my head.

"No, it's the fight! I love to fight, to hunt, to kill...its what I do!" I exclaimed softly. I paused as a thought occurred to me, and I corrected myself.

"Mostly that's true, Greg..." The ache came back as I thought of him. "Greg has been changing me, I think. Or maybe I am changing myself." As quick as that, my lips dried and I groaned in frustration as I brought my finger away. I licked it, tasting my own arousal. Something I hadn't felt since, well, since my time with Balmont.

"How has Greg been changing you?" Jemima asked. She had crossed her arms and was glancing over Gwen's shoulder at the book she was leafing through.

Gwen shook her head in annoyance, "There is nothing here about a succubae who is turned on by battle. Theres one turned on by pain, others by fear and...nothing like you."

I shrugged, "You can't learn everything from books. Things change, I never thought they would, but I have...in some ways." I looked back at the ash on the grass and the furrows where my chains had dug into the ground cutting through Tarfal's body. "In some ways I am still very much me."

I looked back at my friends who were both looking at me strangely, "As to how Greg has changed me, I don't know exactly. I know I have emotions but you have been there for that. I am coming to understand them more. Greg is...maybe...or I am...I just know that I am growing, that I am becoming more than what I was because of what I am learning from not only him...but from all of you. I am hoping to surpass what I am now and be more..."

My voice trailed off as I realized what I had just said. Those were all words that my Mother had spoken to me in the kitchen with Greg after we had been bound! What was going on? My thoughts were interrupted by Jemima kicking some of the ash on the grass. She grinned, watching it dissipate down into the ground.

"So, I take it you knew this guy, he called you a name...Little B...?" She stopped speaking as she saw my expression, then held up her hands in I think it was a soothing gesture. "Didn't mean any offense by it. Just curious is all."

I looked at both of these people, and decided it was no great secret. If they did enough digging in the other realms they could find out if they wanted to. "I just don't like to talk about it..." I growled more to myself but they both nodded as if they understood.

"I was fascinated by magic at a young age, my Papa told me..." I began but Gwen interrupted.

"Your Papa? Your Father? How could he still be alive? Succubae kill their partners after mating with them." I glowered at her and then realized I was still in my battle form. If someone came by they would see me like this. I allowed myself to look human again, and then pulled up my hood to my sweatshirt.

"Usually yes, my Papa was a special case though. For some reason Mother did not kill him. He told me how magic was important for a fight. You can hit your enemy at a distance, or at least distract them so you can land in the killing blow." I smiled, remembering sitting in Papa's lap as he explained to me the intricacies of combat and how to manipulate your opponents into making mistakes.

"I had heard that Balmont, Lord of the 5th Plane, and leader of all hunters had several rare and strong spells at his disposal. When I came of age I wanted to learn them. Mother was a little surprised, but she set up a meeting between him and myself."

I smiled wryly at my two neighbors.

"He was handsome. Four wings of feathers as brown as chocolate, and smooth hard skin and muscle. His horns were long and bent forward...aggressive. He was, to my young eyes, gorgeous and desirable. The contract was a simple written one. He would teach me magic in return for my service. There was a sharing of power between us with him keeping control unless certain provisions were met."

I clenched my teeth in frustration at the memory.

"I should have had Mother double check the contract, but I was young and foolish and signed it after reading it once. I was then his slave!"

Jemima raised her head at that and her eyes starting shifting through colors, "Say again Lucky?" Gwen's hands went to her mouth and she almost dropped her book.

"I had to do anything and everything he ordered me to do." I said, and I could feel my eyes grow hot with those troublesome tears. "As the daughter of the Queen of the 6th Plane I was a rare trophy. I spent most of my time chained on top of a pedestal. His soldiers and visiting nobles would spit on me, and sometimes throw rocks, and weapons at me. I would get hungry but by the orders of my master I could not move or even ask for food." I grinned and spat suddenly at the area where Tarfal had been destroyed.

"That chjorzit Tarfal used to hold food in my open mouth and pull it away before I could eat it. Sometimes he would spit in my mouth when I was allowed to speak and beg for something to drink." Gwen looked she was going to gag, for some reason Jemima looked as if she had heard of this kind of thing before. She was the one who asked, "How did you get away since you're here now?"

I smiled as I remembered how it all happened. "I have a good memory and went over and over the contract in my head as my sisters had taught me, looking for the loophole. I finally found it after 45 of your years had passed. He was going to have a...ceremony I guess you would call it." I looked away, not wanting them to see what I was feeling, what I was hiding. Gwen appeared to want to question me about it, but Jemima put her hand on Gwen's arm and shook her head. I guess she understood. She motioned me to continue.

"This ceremony was supposed to shore up his power base and prove to everyone in his realm that he was lord, and none could oppose him. It was after I saw those he considered his enemies walk by me in the hall that I realized the loophole." I started to smile with pleasure as I remembered the events.

"In the event he was surrounded by enemies I was given permission to do as I saw fit to destroy all enemies in the area." I smiled at them. Jemima frowned, but Gwen began to grow a large smile as well and she asked, "Was that the extent, no provisos or addendums?" I shook my head and Gwen giggled.

"Did I miss something?" Jemima asked looking back and forth between us. "Once the enemies were dead, then Lucky here should have gone back to the pedestal or waited for further orders from her...lord!" Jemima spat this last word as well.

"I was allowed to do as I saw fit. I saw fit to attack as hard and as fast as I could, and I saw fit to leave. So I used every spell he taught me, and some my Papa had taught me as well." I smiled proudly. "Balmont was always so proud of his wings! As I drained every being there in the court that I could to get the energy to open a portal back home, I hit him with every piece of magic I knew, until he was broken and bleeding. Once I had enough energy I saw he was getting back up, but his glorious wings were torn and burned and broken. I hit him with one last spell knocking him onto the stage where he had set up...set up...the ritual... And I went home." I hoped they didn't catch on to what I was leaving out.

I hoped in vain!

Gwen pounced on it like a hungry puppy! I myself don't like dogs, but I do like puppies.

"What was the ritual? The one that proved his mastery of the realm and over the other lords?" She had pulled out one of her books and was skipping through the pages. I remained silent. I had only told this story to Mother, and mentioned it to Papa once. I heard that a place in Greece, wherever that is, was almost wiped out.

"I...I don't want to tell you." I said firmly. The memory of it, the fear I felt, and the anger at my helplessness to stop it from happening came back to me. Gwen looked up from her book studying me with curiosity. "There aren't that many rituals for magical use with a succubus except for summoning. I haven't heard of any that..." She stopped speaking as Jemima stepped forward, an understanding look in her eyes.

"It wasn't a magical ritual was it?" She asked softly.

"No..." I replied.

"It wasn't a true ritual at all was it?"

"No..."

"He was going to prove his mastery through you, the daughter of a Queen...wasn't he?"

I didn't answer. Gwen looked sick, and then whispered something softly that I didn't quite catch. My ears don't hear as well when I am human. I looked directly at her and she cleared her throat before asking me a question I didn't want to answer.

"Lucretia...are you a virgin?"

To be continued...

payenbrant
payenbrant
1,597 Followers