Mine...Yours Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucretia seemed to nestle into my legs, spreading them and wedging herself in between my thighs. I could feel her soft breasts press against the inside of my legs and my groin as she used one hand and grinningly took me into her mouth. My head fell back against the pillows and it was my turn to start to move under her! I could feel her press the head of my cock to the roof of her mouth, her tongue working along the shaft. She pressed further and took me in deeper, deeper, and...

Really?

I kind of choked as the sensation changed and felt something gripping just behind the head of my dick. I raised my head to see her smiling around a mouth of me, quietly laughing through her nose. I was buried in her mouth, all of the way, her chin and lower lip pressed against my sack. I was in her throat? Makes sense. If she can swallow eggs and rocks whole then...

" Luc...LucretiAGuhhaa!" I sputtered as my head fell backwards again and I twitched at the convulsing of her throat! I could hear her laugh again through her nose as she began swallowing around the very sensitive head of my cock. The muscles that could move very hard and large objects down her neck was now massaging me, pulling on my and coaxing a ...a...

"Lucretia! Sweetheart! I gotta...HUH!" It was impossible, but it seemed I was going to come already...My succubus was doing her impression of a shop vac and it felt like the head of my dick was filling like a water balloon! I did a sit up and my fingers latched onto Lucretia's hair who eagerly moved forward, her nose burrowing into me as she aggressively sucked me. I felt my ass tighten up as I ground my pelvis into her mouth. I gave another loud groan and could feel an answering one from her as she greedily worked me in her muscular throat.

Then it happened...almost feels anti-climactic to write it, because it meant so much to me. Words don't do it justice.

I came in her mouth.

I could feel my balls tightening and hear her snuffling as she tried to push closer to me, her hands swiveling down to grab my butt cheeks and press me tighter. I was afraid she wouldn't be able to breathe if she kept it up, or maybe her little human nose would press hard enough to break my skin.

Either way I could feel my cum being sucked out of me, the muscles flexing and pumping almost unable to keep up with the force of the suction she was employing. I shivered and shuddered before falling back on my elbows and just staring at her as she moaned around me, her eyes darkening as she drank every last drop of seed from me. I watched her almost drunkenly push herself up to her knees between my spread legs. She wobbled for a moment and seemed like she was going to tip over until I sluggishly reached out and steadied her with a hand, and by raising a knee up to support her side. I planted my foot to keep it steady as she leaned on my leg and stared down at me with half lidded eyes. Her dark brown hair falling in slightly curly waves. She looked like a well fed cat that had just polished off a saucer of whole milk.

She slowly licked her lips as her eyes cleared, then opened her mouth and...

"BuuurAP!" Belched loud enough to wake the dead! She slapped a hand over her mouth and fell on me hiding her face in my chest.

"Lucretia...it's alright..." I began to try to reassure her when I saw her turn her face to look up at me. Her eyes were dark and shining in mirth!

"I burped harder than when I drink root beer!" She chortled as she rolled over to look up at me, her head in my lap. Her hands came up above her head to slide along my ribs and trace over my pecs. My own fingers gently touching her cheeks and sliding over the tip of her nose. Her face took on a serious cast and she said softly.

"You feel very different to me when I am human..." Her fingers flexed and almost pinched. "I am always so careful of you when I am in my true form. You feel so fragile to me then." She slowly rolled over and got to her knees, bringing her head to my level where I was sitting. She put her arms around my neck and pulled her chest to mine. Soon I had a lapful of naked woman, and blowjob or no blowjob, I was getting hard again.

"When I am like this...human... You feel strong, and hard." Her hands moved over my shoulder blades and her finger nails lightly scraped over my spine. It made me shiver, her breathing began to pick up a little and I could feel her breath on the side of my neck. No matter what form she took Lucretia always seemed to like poking her face into the side of my neck.

"I feel things so differently like this, I am physically weaker than you." Her head came back so her eyes could meet mine. "But I still feel just as safe as when I am in my true form...it doesn't make sense to me!" Lucretia smiled before moving in closer to wrap me in her arms and legs.

"Doesn't matter though. Either way you still feel wonderful!"

She began to rub her pussy against me, her slit opening around my shaft and making it slick and oily. Her lips found mine and began to kiss and nibble along my upper lip. I returned the kiss with interest. My right arm going up and around her shoulders. My left hand traveling down her spine and slowly moving back and forth from each side of her hips before grabbing one of her ass cheeks and squeezing it. She gasped into my mouth and I slipped my tongue inside to taste her. I guess I should not have been surprised I didn't taste myself. I found out later that she wasn't about to let a single drop of my essence go to waste.

She squeezed me tighter in her arms and I heard a needy whine begin to build in her throat. "Human form...is weak...want to...tighter!" She gasped at me as she humped harder against me.

"What?" I panted back. I didn't understand what she was talking about. I did in a second as suddenly she changed faster than I could blink and I had an armful of lustful succubus to deal with!

She rose a little higher and slammed down onto my cock so hard my balls ached a little. She crowed with excitement and her arms tightened painfully around my neck as she hugged me and began fucking me for all she was worth!

She probably wasn't...but it sure the heck felt like it!

"More Master! MORE!...Take me! Make me Yours!" She groaned while devouring my lips. The scrape of her sharp teeth over my lips and down over my chin and onto my neck made what little hair on my head stand on end. I felt her cold skin and breath on me as she rode me faster. Thank goodness she was so wet or she would probably have started a fire from the friction!

"Please Master! I need...need..." She pleaded as she moved harder on me. I had no idea what she was talking about, but an emotion I had felt only a few times before in my life began to kindle inside of me. I suddenly kissed her back even harder making her cry out into my mouth. My power came to me and with a new strength I began pulling her down onto me faster than she had previously pushed herself! Her head went back and she cried out wordlessly as she gazed at the ceiling, then my head darted forward and my teeth gripped the side of her neck at the base and I bit down, hard.

I couldn't have gotten a stronger reaction if I had plugged her tail into an electrical outlet!

She went wild and it took a considerable amount of struggling to hold her in place. She was whimpering, moaning, and sounding almost as if she was crying as I rammed up into her. I almost felt like I was hurting her and she didn't like it, except she kept pushing back into me.

"Yes! Please...yes! My love!" She called out, and I rolled on the mattress, pulling out of her.

"NO! Don't stop Gregory...N...Guh!" I shut her up by straddling her chest and sharp teeth or no sharp teeth she was Mine and I was going to claim her as such! I gripped her horns and began pulling her head onto me. I never felt even the slightest brush of even the edge of a tooth on my cock and her shiny black eyes looked up at me as she took over the motions I was showing her...

Still wasn't enough!

I pushed her head back and with a slight effort of power I lifted myself off of her and flipped her over onto her belly. She gave a squawk of protest until I grabbed her wings about two feet down from her shoulders and yanked her up onto all fours. Her head turned and she looked at me out of the corner of her eye right before I lined myself up and slammed back home, deep inside of my sweetheart. Her head went back and she screeched as I claimed her yet again, then her head went down onto her forearms as she presented herself to me. I kept a hold of her wings for the first few minutes feeling her tighten around me like a vise. It was much like her throat had felt but so much better. Her insides seemed to dance for joy as she worked herself around me, every now and then she called out my name as she had a small orgasm.

Then another...

And another!

I let go of her wings and she let them droop. Each time she had an orgasm I could feel them stiffen and try to move, but I used my power to hold them in place. My hands held onto her hips, and I could feel the base of her tail press into my lower stomach. It wrapped around my left thigh, and tried to hold herself against me. Either that or she did it so I couldn't pull out of her.

I wouldn't have pulled out anyway, I was so close myself! She pushed herself on me faster and harder. Her breath coming out in pants and shrill croaking cries until she clamped down so hard on me I thought she might have broken something important! She was shivering so hard I did my best to hold her in place. While she was held still, I was so close and with a few more pumps I called her name and emptied what felt like a whole bucket of semen into her! Then she let out a mighty keening wail and moisture squelched around the base of my shaft onto my thighs. Her shaking wings flared up and spread as she came.

It would have been beautiful to see, this fierce and sensual creature cumming for her master. Letting her inhibitions go and just focusing on pleasure. Problem was when her wings unfurled I was so distracted by the sensations and feelings of the moment I wasn't paying attention and the tip of her wing hit me on the right side of my head. I saw a flash of light and then blackness.

(Lucretia's View)

My Greg...MINE! Him moving inside of me, the way he touches me and how I respond...its like a whole other area of magic has been opened to me! It was like when he had held me in the kitchen when we had first become bonded. The vulnerability, the trust...

I had slept beside him for months and never thought to try this? I am a fool!

His tongue reaching inside of me and touching me where only my fingers had played before. So different having someone else do it, someone I LOVED doing it! Even now I could feel the energy rushing into me. My back arching up and pushing harder into his face and feeling his groans as he brought me even more pleasure...

No wonder my sisters do this all the time! How could they want to stop?

Holding him after, how he looked out for my comfort. I want to please him too. He likes my body, I can feel him looking at me, feel my Love's need rising. It calls to me, how can I not answer? I can feel something waking up inside me, a response to his call. I am a warrior and a fighter, a huntress. I have been called many names in my lifetime and this one is now my favorite...

Sweetheart!

Words come into my mind that need to be said, from a part of me that I never had explored before. I wanted...needed something I didn't know how to describe and it was so frustrating! I could only beg and plead, and then he knew! My Greg knew what I needed and he gave it to me! He took me and my Love claimed me...He made me his. Totally and completely his!

That final thrust when I felt his hot seed pour into me, he had been holding me firmly so I could hardly move. Not that I wanted to, unless there was a way to move closer to my Love. I couldn't hold still anymore and I spread my wings as I cried out my release! I had felt the tip of my wing hit something but I ignored it as I shook. If I broke another stud or tore through a sheet of drywall again I would use my magic to fix it! I didn't care, because I was...was...

I heard a soft thump from behind as Gregory pulled out of me. I just rested my forehead on my arms, keeping myself open and ready for him, as I would always be. I turned my head and saw through my spread legs Gregory laying on the ground. Why was he...?

I turned and gasped as I saw him laying down on his side and making a snoring sound. He was asleep again, and there was a deep red mark on the side of his head!

"Chjorzit!"

Chapter 41: Stories.

(Greg's View)

I came awake a lot less groggily than I had the last time I was knocked out. Felt kinda like I was floating slowly underwater and rising to it's surface.

I felt pressure on my forehead, side of my head...actually all over my whole head! I could hear Lucretia murmuring to herself and I felt kind of restrained. Literally restrained.

I had a hot water bottle on my chest and my feet were elevated on a cushion or something. I had something cold on the back of my neck and I was covered in several blankets. My face was wet and I wasn't sure why...last thing I remember was I was experiencing the greatest orgasm I'd had so far in my life. Then a sudden noise and flash and now I am waking up.

"Tracheotomy? No, he is breathing just fine...no blood and the swelling is still there. So to reduce swelling in the head..."

I heard what sounded like pages turning and more grumbling/mumbling under her breath.

"Lobotomy? That seems a little extreme...Trepanning? That might be what I need to do..."

Trepanning? What the heck? I was sweating and freezing at the same time and I started twitching under the covers. I felt a cool hand touch me under the blankets.

"You're burning up with a fever...We need more ice!" The sound of clawed feet ran over the floor and as I kept moving I felt heavy bags that must have been filled with ice laid on top of me! Even through the blankets felt I that cold! I opened my eyes and shouted in shock from the cold and a discovery that I couldn't see!

"What the hell? I can't see!" I shouted as I struggled under the weight.

I heard pages being turned rapidly. Then Lucretia said frantically, "It must be one of the...what's the word!? Ah! Side effect! It must be one of the side effects of being hit and going to sleep."

More pages turning...I was afraid with what was going to be coming next.

"Lucretia! Get this stuff off of me!" I groaned, and then pushed the blankets and frozen stuff off of me and began pulling at what was on my face. It felt like gauze, tape and band-aids. Her clawed hands gripped me tightly.

"Stop struggling! Gregory! Stop!"

"Let me go!"

She let go and I sat up. My head spun a moment and since I couldn't see it felt very strange, and my temple was throbbing which didn't improve my mood. I unwrapped the bandages and when I pulled them I blinked and bright sunshine made me squeeze them back up tight!

"Well, I can see at least." I groaned. I felt Lucretia's hands on the sides of my head and her coolness felt deliciously good on my sore head. I felt her kiss the top of my head as she pulled my face forward into her chest.

"You need to stop going to sleep like that Gregory..." her voice quavered. She cleared her throat and continued.

"It was only a few days ago that you went to sleep badly and I didn't know what to do. I took you to your parents and then they took you to the hospital. They had strangers there poking you with metal things and plastic clear things and they saw you naked..." She growled that last sentence. Which made me raise my face up to look at her.

"Why does that bother you? You don't normally like wearing clothes." I asked.

"When I am human I do. That doesn't matter, what I am saying is, strangers saw you naked when I am the only one who gets to see you like that!" Then she pulled my face back into her chest, maybe a little too harshly for my poor head but I wasn't complaining. I may be stupid about some things, but I would truly be an idiot to not accept the offer of those breasts!

Something she said though... My parents? A hospital? I remember waking up in the hospital, I remember being hurt and going unconscious. What all had I missed, how long had I been out?

"Mmmf howooga min mout?" I asked into a delicious dark grey nipple. Lucretia giggled and then pulled my head back.

"Say that again Greg?" She smiled.

"How long I been out?" I said before licking my lips. Man, she does taste good!

"Only a couple of days, want to know what happened while you were sleeping?" I nodded my head. Then was picked up and placed in Lucretia's lap and cuddled! I was going to complain that this felt awfully emasculating, but what I felt from her stopped me. She was shivering every now and then, but that could have been anything. What I felt from inside of me...from her...was relieved fear and she needed to be close to me. So she smacked me in the head and knocked me out? It wasn't her fault. She had tried to take care of me as best as she could.

I looked over and saw my old boyscout first aid manual. All three copies of the Volume Library. A thesaurus, and an old laptop Will had given her to look up stuff on the Internet. I could see the Search bar had the question, "Emergency head swelling fix" in the text. I grinned and then listened as Lucretia filled me in.

It amazed me! She had carried me to my parents and they had taken me to the emergency room. Then she and my Dad had gone to do my job, and then...Wait...

They went to go see the judge...I mean Alpha...I mean...The werewolf Alpha judge?! That was dangerous!

"You went with Dad though right?" I asked, interrupting her. Lucretia gave me a questioning look and said, "Of course...he asked me to go along."

Which made me feel a tremendous amount of relief. With my sweetheart along I knew Dad would be safe. She wouldn't let anything happen to him.

Then she continued and told me how they just walked in, and then she glossed over the meeting which I wasn't too terribly interested in. Just wanted to hear the end and how two people who I loved got out in one piece! Then...

"Wait...Hildy was there?" She nodded, and her cuddling seemed to be a little more possessive!

"Yes..." she said, drawing the word out a little. "...she was upset with her Papa for his actions and now is the leader of the pack, sort of..."

I scratched the sore side of my head and pondered this. It made sense. Daughter of the Alpha, a succubus, and a strong willed man all calling the Alpha on the carpet to account for his actions...? I could see how that could work and make him back down.

"Oh...and your Papa is a Paladin." Lucretia slipped in as an afterthought.

"Yeah, I know." I responded. Her eyes snapped to mine.

"You know? How come you didn't tell me!?"

I shrugged. "All people who say they follow God are Paladins...or should be according to what my Dad says..." I told her. "Most people get it wrong though...at least how I understand it. You just talk to God a lot and then make yourself available to be used I guess. I never really understood it..."

She watched me carefully. "So you know...what he can do?" I shrugged, and as pleasant as it was to be held by my love, I was starting to feel uncomfortable being held like this. I shifted a little and pulled out of her arms and wobbled to my feet.

"I don't know what you mean by what he can do, I just know is that he told me that a Paladin is someone who is in the right place at the right time and placed there by listening to what God wants. He doesn't really need to do anything, just show up." I snorted a chuckle, "Dad calls it Faith."

Honestly, I didn't see why she was making a big deal out of it. SO Dad would feel the need to go down to the Portland Rescue Mission and buy coats for the homeless. Sometimes bring along a ton of those foam cups and fill them with coffee for the men. I saw him once take a bottle of Jack Daniels and give them all a "nudge" to their coffee and say how God's first miracle was turning water into wine. Or sometimes he would feel the need to go to a particular restaurant and he and mom would join a couple at a table and they would talk about whatever. Didn't seem all that incredible to me, just it was...Dad. It's what he did.