All Comments on 'Minnie'

by Xowie

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Why so dark?

I enjoyed the story so much until the end. I hate violence more than anything.I read my erotica for erotic pleasure and would rather not think about the real world much less the ugly parts of the real world. Your a talented writer but you made me sad :( use your powers for the good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ok, until the end

Kind of saw it coming, but cold-blooded murder is always a turnoff.

EroticfiresoulEroticfiresoulabout 17 years ago
Loved it

I love it, i love the fact that you drew me in and then i got a rude awakeing in the end. It seems more real. Lets you know that you do still have to be careful with your pleasures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Like it till the end

It was great right up until the murder, it was like a slap in the face with ice cold water.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Horrible; please provide a warning

I consider myself lucky that I accidentally saw the end before I read the rest of the story. The ending is sick and horrible and I was repulsed by it. However if I had actually read the story as the writer intended I may have become involved in the story or attached to the characters. If so I would've found the ending even more unpleasant.

I wish I had read the readers' comments. If I had I could've avoided the whole thing. Even more I wish the author had provided some warning of what her story subjects the reader to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
ending was shitty

I loved the story until the end. I mean im always up for roughness in stories but shit like that in the end was a total turn off. Was every dissapointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's just a story

The story is what it is. It was unbelievable from the start, so why should the ending be any different? It probably should have gone into Erotic Horror instead.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 11 years ago
Perhaps there should be a "Bitter/Vengeful/Fatal Sex," but I can't imagine it getting much action.

The sex scenes were enticing and enjoyable, though the transitions were a little rough. The final scene kills this story for me (pun intended), because Sarah's motivation at the end contradicts her motivation in giving Minnie pleasure. This made the story confusing for me.

If, I say IF, you wanted to please the reader with this story, then you should have written it from Sarah's perspective. We might feel her feelings of abandonment, betrayal, resentment, and rage all build and drive her into action (and we might feel her losing her grip). Writing this story from Minnie's perspective has the effect of you, the author, killing us, the reader (no thanks).

You seem to have some talent for writing, aside from that very last bit this was pretty good stuff. Please offer us some more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous