All Comments on 'Minoan Vacation Ch. 01'

by Cuckoldjim

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Just 2*...

Just 2* because we can see were this is going...The insistence about she didn't want to get pregnant, shows where the story is going...I hope I'm wrong and that she doesn't forget that she is above all a mother...All the wrong she does will fall over the head of their children!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Regardless of the content this was simply bad

Poorly written drivel with cardboard characters acting in predictably inane ways. Lacking any type of cleverness or originality this simply wasn't worth the time spent reading it. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOL

Your name alone is offensive, I'm sure the story is even worse. I'll pass. Thanks for the warning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun read

Well I enjoyed reading it. Got a bit aroused but mainly just made me want to go on holiday! Look forward to reading more :)

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 9 years ago

Unlike some of your previous commentators, I enjoyed this. Next chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How sad.

What a waste of writing talent. Are you really this empty of wit and imagination? This story is so obvious, humiliating, and base. Congratulations, I'm sure all the positive influential people in your life would be so proud of this effort.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Try

Have the whore try the Minotaur. He, like your story, is a lot of bull.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous