Minoan Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy soon announced that she was hungry. Carl eagerly agreed that it was well past time for dinner. He watched as Cindy fumbled to fasten her bikini top. Her efforts to preserve her modesty were not entirely successful, but this no longer disturbed her. Her attempts to retrieve her bikini bottom to retie it while she remained on her stomach failed. She finally rolled over and sat up so that she would not be hampered by her awkward position.. She seemed to be either unaware or unconcerned that the few men who were nearby were being treated to a brief glimpse of her naked sex.

As Cindy packed their things, she realized that she was neglecting something important. They were not only on Crete, they were on the shores of the Mediterranean. The Mediterranean was the cradle of civilization. While the island of Crete was hallowed ground, the Mediterranean was hallowed waters. She needed to go for a swim before she could go to dinner.

Carl watched as his wife bounded down the beach to the water. Although she was a strong swimmer, he was surprised that she was so undaunted by the surf. He joined her with somewhat less enthusiasm.

As they finally emerged from the water, Carl noticed that while Cindy's bikini was conservatively cut, the seemingly demure fabric didn't remain completely opaque when wet. Suspicion compelled Carl to glance down at his speedo. The fabric of his own suit had also become somewhat translucent.

Cindy noticed her husband inspecting himself. She was shocked but bemused to see that his penis, scrotum and pubic hair were very discernible through the damp fabric. She suddenly realized that the fabric of her bikini might have been similarly transformed. She blushed with embarrassment when a quick glance confirmed her suspicion.

"I guess it is too late to worry about it," Carl suggested. "I doubt that the local shops would sell these suits if the local authorities considered them to risque to wear in public."

Cindy reluctantly agreed with Carl's reasoning. She picked up her beach bag to lead the way back to their apartment. The beach had showers which could be used to rinse away the sand and salt water. Cindy was momentarily reluctant to use them because rewetting her bikini would only ensure that the fabric would remain translucent. However; the lecture that the property manager had given them about being careful to keep salt and sand out of the apartment compelled her to use the shower. She found herself becoming aroused when a quick glance confirmed that her nipples, aureolas and pubic hair were very evident through the soaked fabric. She considered getting a towel out of her bag to cover herself with then rejected the idea. Carl followed her example.

There were a number of small restaurants that fronted the far side of the road along the beach. Although there were signs advising women that they couldn't be topless, beach wear was obviously permitted. Their dinner was simple, uncomplicated local fare that was delicious.

As Carl nervously walked Cindy back to their apartment, he found himself hoping that their evening might culminate with lovemaking. It had been too long, again. Given the layovers and plane changes, they had been traveling for two days. They had been far to exhausted to make love during their night in Athens. The day before their flight had been consumed by last minute preparations. Carl had been away on business for most of the previous two weeks. He was not reassured by these extenuating circumstances. It had become far to normal in recent years for them to make love only once or twice per month.

Carl was not disappointed. Cindy was definitely in the mood. She was stripping off her bikini bottoms before he could even close the door behind them. He had no doubt that it had been the sun and the Mediterranean sea rather than the company of her husband that had been an aphrodisiac to her. She responded eagerly to the ministrations of his lips and tongue. Unfortunately; when Carl positioned himself between her thighs she reached down to fend off his penis as she reminded him, "you need to put a condom on."

"I didn't pack any condoms. I assumed that you would," Carl responded with less than perfect honesty. "The trusty pull and pray method has failed us only once." This assertion was debatable. They had been using a combination of condoms and withdrawal in combination with Cindy's informal and imprecise version of the rhythm method when they began their family a bit sooner than expected. Fortunately; she had been just as averse to resuming the use of condoms as he was, so they had agreed that her first pregnancy had been the result of a condom leaking or slipping off. When Cindy failed to relent Carl pleaded, "I want you to enjoy this as much as I do."

Cindy contemplated her options. She was confident that Carl would not be upset if she insisted on pleasuring him by embracing his penis in her cleavage. He would be elated if she used her mouth. However; she wanted to get laid. The prospect of not having a sheath of latex between them only inflamed her desire to have his penis inside her. While using a condom had never been certain to deny her an orgasm, it had always been easier to climax without one. She also had confidence in Carl's willingness and ability to restrain himself. The knowledge that they were flirting with the risk of pregnancy by relying on the withdrawal method had always enhanced her pleasure during her child bearing years.

Cindy considered her options. She could only vaguely recall when she had last menstruated, but she was confident that it had been about three weeks earlier. She was probably late enough in her cycle that she should be safe. Her increasingly irregular cycle attested to the fact that at her age, she was probably no longer as fertile as she used to be anyway.

Carl was elated to feel Cindy's hand guiding his naked penis to her vagina. He could count on one hand the number of occasions when she had allowed his penis inside her naked during the years since she had weaned their youngest. Unfortunately; the fact that it had been so long since they had made love combined with the no longer familiar pleasure of barebacking made it difficult for Carl to restrain himself. Cindy was just beginning to build to her second orgasm of the evening when he was compelled to withdraw.

Cindy moaned with frustration when she felt Carl's penis withdrawing from her vagina. Her sexual frustration became alarm when she felt the first, few, most potent spurts of Carl's semen spilling onto her lower belly. She frantically reached down to check. While Carl's seed was soaking the upper portion of her pubic hair, it seemed that none had gotten into her vagina.

"Sorry," Carl pleaded. "It has been too long. I am a bit out of practice. I will be more careful next time," he assured her with hopeful presumption.

"We can buy some condoms tomorrow," Cindy insisted somewhat angrily. Carl's claim that he was out of practice was less than honest. In recent years she had been usually insisting that he withdraw when he began ejaculating as an added precaution to enhance the effectiveness of condoms. She got out of bed and went to the bathroom to rinse her husband's semen from her vagina. The time allowed her mild anger to be forgotten. Carl was pleased to see Cindy not bothering to unpack her nightgown before rejoining him in bed. It had been years since she had slept nude.

The next morning found Carl and Cindy sleeping in, enjoying a leisurely breakfast at a nearby cafe, then exploring the shopping that Plakias had to offer. Cindy found a pharmacy that should have condoms. She was disappointed to see that the small shelf devoted to contraceptives was depleted. The only condoms remaining were the extra large style.

"Those would be to large to fit me," Carl volunteered.

Cindy suspected that Carl's humility was motivated by a desire to have sex unprotected again. However; he was also correct. Cindy's Greek was far from fluent, so she struggled to read the tags on the empty shelves. The pharmacy normally didn't stock any other contraceptives. There were no spermicides. There was no sponge. There was nothing.

The pharmacist proudly informed Cindy that while Greeks were not ignorant, most married women preferred to rely on traditional methods. He had noticed that only a minority of young couples seemed to buy condoms and they didn't buy as many as one should expect. The fact that Greeks had so few babies was a testament to the effectiveness of traditional methods. Cindy was far to polite to suggest that this recklessness might explain why Greeks committed so many abortions. The pharmacist was expecting his restock order to arrive in about a week, Cindy resigned herself to having to rely on Carl's ability to restrain himself. He would be off to the oil fields in two days anyway.

The rest of the shopping was mercifully brief, but it was well after noon before they returned to the beach. Cindy once again spent an hour sunning herself, playing the peekaboo game with her bikini as she laid on her stomach. Carl tried to not be to obvious about watching as she rolled over and sat up to retie her bikini bottoms. He held his breath as she reached for the suntan lotion rather than her bikini top.

Cindy could feel her unrestrained breasts swaying as she applied a fresh dose of sunscreen to her legs, arms, shoulders and belly. She reconsidered her decision to not put her bikini top on. Then she reminded herself that her nudity would be relatively unobtrusive as she laid on her back to sun herself. She wouldn't be strutting around on the beach. She hesitated to touch herself so intimately in public, but she had already witnessed other women casually rubbing sunscreen onto their naked breasts. She found the experience liberating, strangely exhilarating and even arousing.

Cindy's expectation that no one would really take notice her naked breasts turned out to be unrealistic. Many people walked past them. Some paused ostensibly to look at the ocean. Some found an excuse to have a conversation with Carl. One particularly bold, African immigrant even flirted with Cindy, obviously unconcerned by her husband's presence! Her searches on the Internet had confirmed that some of the women who indulged in sex tourism were married rather than single, and that their husbands encouraged them.

Carl's wish that his wife might find the courage to go topless was finally realized fully when she decided to go swimming. She left her top on her towel as she sprinted to the water. Carl wondered if she realized that her haste was causing her big breasts to bounce and sway enticingly. He noticed that he was not the only man who was fascinated by the sight. The knowledge that Cindy's new admirers were becoming jealous as they frolicked in the surf together enhanced his pleasure.

Carl was elated when Cindy didn't put her bikini top back on before gathering up their things. She waited until after she had used one of the showers at the edge of the sand before putting her top back on for the short walk to their apartment. Given Carls inflamed desire for his wife, it was fortunate that she suggested that sex should come before dinner. She was even more responsive to his tongue. Even better, she was not reluctant to trust Carl to restrain himself. He honored her by exercising more restraint. He succeeded in bringing her to another orgasm before he withdrew to spill his seed onto her belly and breasts while avoiding her pubic hair.

As Carl waited for Cindy to take a quick shower, he tried to remember the last occasion when they had made love two nights in a row. He could not recall doing so during the years since the birth of their youngest.

Carl was elated to see Cindy putting on a bra but no panty before she slipped into a dress. "It has been years since you were willing to go commando for me."

Cindy felt a brief pang of guilt as she wondered if her husband was gently chastising her for her evolving habit of going commando for Wives Night Out. She had noticed him noticing whenever she had left a garter belt and stockings draped over a towel bar. "I figure that after that performance, you deserve a reward." She was relieved when he said nothing more that might have been perceived as veiled anger.

As they walked into town, Cindy found herself once again contemplating why Carl encouraged her to flaunt rather than conceal her body. He was certainly not unusual. Most of her friends admitted that their own husbands were always trying to coax them into dressing more provocatively than they were really comfortable with. Possessive pride was obviously one motivating factor. Having his wife dress up to provoke attention was perhaps no different for a husband than washing and waxing his car to show it off. However; she had long since noticed that vicarious arousal was also involved. Her husband found her more attractive whenever he noticed other men taking notice of her.

The dinner was more sophisticated than the night before. They had cocktails and shared a bottle of wine as they lingered over their late meal. Carl even took Cindy dancing at a bar that had an excellent sound system rather than a live band. Unfortunately; he became fatigued after dancing only one set.

Fortunately; a younger local man, an ethnic Greek rather than an African immigrant, silently asked Cindy to dance. She was pleased but not really surprised when Carl encouraged her to accept. The Greek obviously didn't speak English, but he knew how to dance to the fast paced songs as well as they slow songs. Cindy was acutely aware of the sensation of her big breasts pressing against his muscular chest when he held her close. She also noticed the sensation of his swelling penis pressing against her belly. It was a sensation that she had experienced many times before, but not just with her husband. Aside from the obligatory slow dances with Carl's bosses at company functions, there had been somewhat illicit dances with strangers that she had met during occasional Wives Night Out.

Cindy was acutely aware that she was not wearing a panty under her dress and that the hem only came to mid thigh. The knowledge that her sex was so naked and vulnerable to the penis that was rubbing against her belly never failed to provoke her imagination. This was why she often went commando on Wives Night Out. She found herself yielding to the temptation to rub herself seductively against the male member as she struggled to make small talk in Greek while they danced so that she could appraise it more thoroughly. She was not surprised that he seemed to be an inch or two longer than her husband and thicker. Most men that she had danced with over the years were.

The hands that had been gallantly positioned at Cindy's shoulder and waist drifted to her hips. When she didn't protest, the hands drifted to her butt. This too was not a new sensation. Carl's bosses always took such liberties with her. Carl had never made a scene about it. The guys that she had danced with during Wives Night Out were usually even more brazen, but Carl must be unaware of these encounters. However; this was different because her husband was sitting close by, perhaps watching, and the guy she was dancing with was not a boss whom he must defer to. A furtive, nervous glance at Carl confirmed that he was watching, but he offered no protest.

When the song ended, Cindy asked to return to her husband. The fact that the Greek was disappointed flattered her ego, but she was pleased that he graciously accepted her request. Unfortunately; Carl had just ordered another drink for himself as well as for her. It would be impolite for her to insist that they leave without finishing their drinks.

Their drinks were almost finished when Cindy felt a massive, dark presence looming over her. "May I have the pleasure of a dance with your wife?" The vocabulary and diction were flawless, and the accent was British, but there was a resonance to the deep baritone that was obviously African. Cindy looked up at the dark presence then she looked at her husband. A smile and a nod silently encouraged her. She felt a burning desire to get laid again, but she took the hand of the African as she rose from her chair so that he could take her in his arms.

The African was just as good a dancer as the Greek, but he was bolder. His arousal was profoundly evident as he danced a foot away from her. He was obviously even better endowed than the Greek. When the music slowed, the African's hands went directly to Cindy's butt as he held her close. Unlike the Greek, his shirt was unbuttoned to fully expose his muscular chest. Only the filmy fabric of her bra and the thin linen of her dress separated her breasts from his chest. Even more shocking and arousing was the realization that while the African was much taller than she was, his swollen penis was so long that she could feel the glans rubbing against her pubic mound through his trousers and her dress.

When the song ended, Cindy politely insisted on returning to her husband. She placated her disappointed dance partner by suggesting that they might be able to dance together again the next time they met.

Cindy was desperate to make love when they got back to their apartment. She ached to feel Carl's tongue and penis in her vagina again. However; her guilt about her wanton behavior compelled her to pleasure him first.

Carl was elated to feel Cindy's mouth enveloping his penis. Fellatio was not taboo to his wife, but she was seldom so enthusiastic. Even more unusual was her obvious intention to bring him to orgasm by sucking on his penis. He ceased his efforts to restrain himself. After two decades of marriage, Cindy knew exactly when to pull away so that his semen spilled onto bare breasts.

Cindy was elated that Carl was as always so eager to pleasure her with his talented tongue. He was not merely satisfied to give her an orgasm, he insisted on bringing her to climax repeatedly. Unfortunately; when he positioned himself between her thighs, his erection wilted. Her attempts to revive him were futile. They agreed that he was fatigued, he hadn't had time to recuperate from her performing fellatio on him so soon after their lovemaking before dinner, and of course he had drank a bit too much. However; at his age he was not as virile as he once was.

Carl was awakened by his alarm clock before dawn. His desire for his wife was motivated as much by a need to redeem himself as lust. He didn't have much time before he would need to catch a taxi to the airport in Herklion. He was not as determined to pleasure his wife. Once his tongue had confirmed that her vagina was lubricating, he entered her. Unfortunately; her drowsiness combined with the limited foreplay prevented him from bringing her to orgasm before their time ran out. She encouraged him to just enjoy himself. It was far from the first time that she had granted him a quickie. Her gratitude for his remembering to pull out defused her resentment.

12