All Comments on 'Minute by Minute Ch. 02'

by Rosenkrantz

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good LORD!

This story freaking rocks! It is so awesome and has me anxiously salivating for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What a great story, looking forward to seeing more!

canndcanndover 11 years ago

wow, it continues to be a great story. The characters are captivating. I can't wait to see the worlds you've created. I do hope Noah wakes up. I am also wondering why he feels a connection like he does to the planet that they come from. What is the name of the one who wants to be his mate? I am only sad that he won't see Sam again and clearly Lucas and Chloe love him too. But, other than Sam they didin't help him it seems. How sad. Hope the father has an unfortunate accident. Actually I loved the claws into his chest thing. Too bad they didn't go in and rip his lungs out :) Only after ripping his genitals off! :)

Please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So far this story is amazing. It is so creative and the chracters are very realistic. I hope Noah isn't seperated from his siblings. Thanks for the great work; I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Nice piece of writing.

6sexxy96sexxy9over 11 years ago

This is one of the best stories I have read here in awhile.

dramatardramatarover 11 years ago
Great piece of work!

I was so worried that you wouldn't continue but you did! Thank you. I love this story! Yess, the Noah was saved :)

lacedaemonlacedaemonover 11 years ago

Captivating, imaginative story. I like it.

I hope Noah isn't separated from his caring siblings forever. Paul in the first chapter seemed just like the father and should get what's coming to him and never get to see Noah again.

I am so curious about how things came to be as they are in that family, and about Sam's powers. Please continue soon.

sweetallissweetallisover 11 years ago

Stumbled on your story and even though I don't really like sci-fi you have me captured wanting for more! Great work!

avidreadravidreadrover 11 years ago

I've been a sci fi fan for a while now and I loved this story. I look forward to reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous