All Comments on 'Minute by Minute Ch. 03'

by Rosenkrantz

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So sweet!

I'm not sure if you're gonna like that statement, but it was!!

After all that Noah has gone through, to feel so immediately comforted and cherished, is a great thing - and yes, sweet!

Some might say it feels a bit quick after a life time of abuse, but it's your story and Adrai is being so sensitive and compassionate to Noah - how can he not feel safe? He's been rescued and able to be the fun-loving person he really should be.

Really looking forward to where you take this story next.

avidreadravidreadrover 11 years ago

I'm enjoying this and so glad to read more. It's good to see that Noah is able to relax and open up despite his past; it's probably due to that connection you mentioned. I am really curious to know more about Noah's background and how Noah knows so much about the Caochians (?). I really look forward to the next installment.

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeover 11 years ago

I'm glad Noah got away from his evil father & finally woke from his coma. I love the connection between these two. Its good to see Noah finally safe & happy. Please continue with this story. I wanna know how Noah learned so much about Adrai's people.

canndcanndover 11 years ago
Ditto on Bambi's comment

I would say exactly what she did. The healing part was really cool (wish we had that here! Ahh to get rid of my chronic pain!) The way Adrai has been with Noah has been so sweet. It is nice to see Noah opening up...I really want to know where he found info about Adrai's planet and people. Why did he become so interested in it? I'm also wondering about A's comment that the 'king' could keep him at his court. Why would that be? Are they allowed to choose a mate or do they have to be approved by the king? Are there any other humans or other aliens on their planet? It was cute how the herbs got A high at the healing pool. It was also cute when he interacted with his friend. I'd love to learn a bit about A from Isir..maybe have him watching A and Noah together? Have him see how A acts and think that he has not seen him like that since they were kids. How did his friend end up being a healer on another planet? I look forward to more. The imagery is really great. The world they are on now sounds really cool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Can't wait to the next chapter this is so good please write the next chapter fast.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous