All Comments on 'Minx Ep. 03: The Sphere, Cenozoic Zone'

by nicecthulhu

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
still hooked ;)

im having fun following the adventures of minx. happy new year!

audovoiceaudovoiceover 10 years ago

I have been looking forward to this story. When I got to the end I turned back to the beginning and read it again. Nice reread-ability.

cittrancittranover 10 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It can't be over already! NEED MOAR TO THIS CHAPTAH!!!

TJ_RockTJ_Rockover 10 years ago
Can't put it down!

This is a great read. I like the character development and the world. There are a few times I've wondered about apparent inconsistencies in the timeline (was Minx in the healing bed for a week?), but overall a nice imaginative journey and yet another excuse to stay up way too late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing read!!!

Keep up with the great work and cant wait for the next chapter to come out! Stay awesome nicecthulhu and dont give up!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernicecthulhu@nicecthulhu
February 25th, 2024 I've been very busy IRL (as my kids say) and too busy to write for the last 4 (!) years. However, I am now finding free time that alows me to get back to the keyboard. I have to revisit what stories I've posted in the past, but hope to have another Minx ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES