All Comments on 'Mira and Me'

by Monagamous_Now

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

A role play that you and your wife did when your daughter was too young? Did your wife know it was your daughter or just a daughter and father? Would like to have been there to take photos for the two of you. Fond memories.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 13 years agoAuthor
Actually, no ...

Pure fantasy/fiction. I've never been married to a woman that was close enough in body type for that role play to work.

I have been in swingers groups with women young enough to be my daughter - and that was hot ... but, still - none of those woman had the same body type as my daughter - unfortunately.

HeyAllHeyAllover 13 years ago

Pretty hot story. I'd love to read more of your work in the future.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 13 years ago
Good story!

Nicely done...this story could go in so many different directions! Please continue it; a second chapter would be the perfect way to delve into their feelings, and desires for each other :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lovely

I love this and hope to read more of your exploits with that sweet lovely girl of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
mmmnn!!!!!!!!

that was so hot!! please write about 'the next morning'. And one more thiing...is this what you'd really like to do to your daughter? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lovely

Cant wait for the next morning episode.... So Hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
pics

I hope you took some pics back with you?

49greg49gregover 11 years ago
Nice

Good sex. I liked the exchange of photos going on before they actually did 'it'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So hot!!

That story had made me cookbook horny!!!

DavKriegDavKriegover 3 years ago

Great story. Very sexy.

baulloyder68baulloyder68over 2 years ago

I love daddy/daughter stories. FIVE*****

Darren13Darren139 months ago

So good, that's a five * right there my friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous