All Comments on 'Mira Ch. 15'

by secretme

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
yay

i'm so glad Mira is finished, it's a great story, but at the same time sad...

Can't wait for whateva u have planned next, i'm sure it'll be gud.

Keep writing and thanks for the great story

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great

great story..although i would have loved to see aris taken care off..still a amazing story story..not i expected anything less...waiting for the next story

ShondramwwShondramwwover 15 years ago
Wounderful

WOW! I loved it sad it is the end but that ok I think you did a great job on the last chapter it was perfect and you kind of left it open for more in some ways. well done I am giving you a round of aplauz and I am looking forward to you getting back to leader of the pack keep up the great work. I am a big fain.

HonourHonourover 15 years ago
A long road well walked

You took a difficult story and difficult characters and filled their lives with more than just the pain of existance. Well done lass.

TricialenTricialenover 15 years ago
Very Very Good

As my British friend would say, brilliant! I was getting so tired of vampire stories, too many of them, then I started this one. I am so glad I did. You breathed new life into the tale and even though he was a monster, you made me love Rillan. I caught the little innuendo’s...can't wait for the next story. Thank you so much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awesome

It's a bit of a pity that this story ends here, but I will admit that no story goes on forever. It had to end somewhere and here's good enough. Anyway, I look forward to much enjoyment of new LotP stories!

hotspicehotspiceover 15 years ago
Loved the story, but still hanging a little bit

I love the story Mira. Now I just wondering did Liam become the first Were wolf the Druid created.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
love it

i love your stories. all of them.

and im always a sucker for a happy ending.

well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago

I am so sad that Mira has come to an end. I truly love all of your writing and really look forward to what comes next!

PseudonymAPseudonymAover 15 years ago
I really enjoyed this series

And I'm definitely looking forward to the next! :)

GlosUKGlosUKover 15 years ago
Eager

For the next level. PJ xx

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Nice ending.

Looking forward to the next. I love were stories!

starrkersstarrkersover 15 years ago
Loose ends

Too many loose ends. Of course Mira and Rillan would be together, that was a given from the start.

sassyGirl1234sassyGirl1234over 15 years ago
loos ends

varey good ending

But i think ther is so much more that cold be said

marie and rillen the story of how they find aris

arise and them an she tund to a vamp to be with her

and as the gentl men below my post said liam becoming a war wolf so meny starts to a whol new story

hope you well think about thos

jennaheartjennaheartover 15 years ago
okay

Okay, first of all, I loved this story. I had read Leader of the Pack a long while ago, but had not read Mira cause I was afraid of the big fat "erotic horror" label on it. But I decided to read it now and I absolutly loved it, you are a fantastic writter and one of my favorites. And now I see the conection between this one and Leader of the Pack...but, I didnt like the ending. I know, I know, you warned us at the begining, but I still dont like it. I mean, I want to know what happened with the girl vamp, did he get to her on time? before she made much more damage? What did they want with the heart and brain? Is there more to this ending in your revised edit? Is it for sale now?Maybe I should read Leader again to look for clues... man! am I frustrated right now! Well, I guess not much can be done now, right? Fantastic writting anyways, you are fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AWESOME STORY

Thank you so much for this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
not as good as It could have been

hmm nice enough I suppose, I just thought that the story was a bit weak compared to Leaders of the pack however. Jarrik32

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I didn't really like this series... or Rillan

I just can't enjoy a story about a character who in his stupidity unleashed a crazy vampire, which later kills a whole lot of innocent people and probably (since the story is left open) goes on to create all vampires thereafter. The whole story just seems unfinished, rushed and unsatisfying. I mean, if you continue with the theory that the vampire curse spreads because of Aris, then their work (Rillan and Mira's) to clean up his mess will never end. It will never be just him and her with any sort of happy ending. Also, why depict the vampires in such a horrific way only to have the main character responsible for unleashing that curse on the world? For me, Rillan stopped being a sympathetic character when he changed Aris and left her to fend for herself after seeing she was crazy. And then to end the story before that threat was neutralized completely, only added to the disappointing ending. What made LOTP interesting for me was that none of the characters ever made truly idiotic decisions or made stupid choices. I can't say the same for the people in this story.

mollyGRLmollyGRLalmost 15 years ago
Always leave them wanting more...

It's a sign of a good writer to leave your audience gasping and trembling in anticipation for more. There is so much left unsatisfied in this series that I'm personally waiting anxiously for the start of a new series.

You hint at so much in the epilogue, what comes next? How does this tie into your other series "Leader of the Pack?" I feel like there is a definite connection here begging to be explored. Will Mira and Rillan make an appearance in in the next saga of "Leader of the Pack?"

Thank you Secretme. And please don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome

Great series. Explains the creation of vamps and weres in your little world and was overall an interesting piece. Keep up the good work, you're a talented story teller

Regards,

Fred

MinkusuMinkusualmost 15 years ago
More Please!

I love each of your stories. They're fantastic! My Favourites being Mira and Leaders. <3 I wish you the best in everything you do, and hope you continue to write for us! I'll try to get copies of Mira and Leaders from the websites you keep hinting at. We'll see, but of wishes, and love!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
loved EVERY word of this series

Thank you for giving me something that happily sustains me reading until 1 am every night. This story had it all.

siolouisesiolouiseover 14 years ago
Loved this story

And can't wait for the next. :-) thanks for the great story!

S

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Incredible

You are a truly gifted writer! I was completley enthralled by the characters and I would have paid money to read this story!

And you gotta love a happy ending... of sorts!

Well done! An Amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Simply stunning!

I was scared, I was tearful, I was hard.

Read every episode with my wife and boy didn't we have some role play fun :)

Absolutely brilliant stuff, and I love that you made Rillan less-than-perfect, that's what lifts the tale from fanfic to literature.

You must excuse me, I'm off to read everything you've ever written.

Thank you x

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Inspiring!

This series was amazing! This inspires me to pick up the pen (it has been a long time) and finish some of my own stories. I will have to read this "leader of the pack" everyone is talking about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
FANTASTIC

Trully this is the best vampire story I ever read. The wasy you put this story together is not just all about sex.. however you done great job add that into it too. Seriously this story is much better than any other Hollywood crap so called vampire. I think this was the second best story I ever read after Dracuala.. I'm not joking.. you should publish this one.

The way you spoke the english..well typed is amazing.. I learned more about the old English. THANK YOU

This is mine second time reading this story and I hope you never deleted this from here to in the future I'll read it again. THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Enjoyable

Why is it that was soon as the story gets interesting & fun it finishs.

i liked it very much, every edge of your seat entertaning.

can't you give us a peek as to what happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
short and concise

<3

Nina327Nina327almost 14 years ago
hmmmm

i cant wait to read the book!

MacavityMacavityalmost 14 years ago
NIce tie in

I do like how your'e able to tie this story in with leaders of the pack! Looking forwards to more installments from the weres.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brilliant

I have just spent the last 2 and a half hours absolutely transfixed by this story, very well done. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent

Your whole story was really a good write up.Awaiting for more series.

All the very best!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Outstanding

I don't read a series all the way through ever, and this is the exception. This was a most captivating read, and I'd actually really like to see Aris getting the snot beaten out of her. You've already said you weren't going to continue the series, which upsets me, but I'm quite glad with the way the last three hours have gone. You write an excellent tale, and, contrary to what most might say, I appreciate that it wasn't all just about sex, despite that being the center of the website. You included depth and a true love for your characters. Out of ten, you get a fourteen. :]

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

one of the best i've ever read. i loved it. i hope to see more from secretme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A+

Wonderful story! I can't wait to read more of your stories!

sassyGirl1234sassyGirl1234over 13 years ago
EXECLENT READING

JUST WANT TO SAY I HAVE READ THIS STORE ABOUT 4 TIMES NOW AND HAVEN T GOTTEN TIRED OF IT i hope you wright more in the leaders of the pac sears iv been wating a long time iv re read the whol satory numres times a loel reader wating pashently for chapters to come

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

I loved your story, I found it today and could not stop reading. You are great, I'm going to keep coming back to see what else you have put up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

So I found it and read 1-15 in a few hours. As well written as this is I do believe you could make it a novel. It definitely had my attention which is hard to do so kudos for that. A story well done and in my opinion the best one on the site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I loved this story! You're a talented author. I'm glad you were published, and I look forward to reading more of your stories.

ladybug71ladybug71about 13 years ago
Wonderfully written!!

Mira is truly a wonderfully written story. I got involved with the characters, Rillan's loneliness and then the love. I am happy that Mira became immortal and can spend eternity with her love, Rillan's. Well written, excellent storyline and depth of your characters!!!!

the_toysHusbandthe_toysHusbandalmost 13 years ago
Mira

The story you've told is captivating thanks for the wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Clever :) Two thumbs up for you!

It was a nice read for me although I was a little upset because it is already over I wish you would write more stories. I read it from the start until the end in just a few hours because you are a significant writer that could keep your reader intrigued and glued to the story. I am happy for your accomplishment because I heard that you are already a published writer, it's a pleasure for me to read a story written by you. Good luck and God bless! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thanks

Spent the last few hours reading this, despite classes in a few hours with no sleep. Completely worth it. Thank you for such a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hope to see new story soon!

I have read all of your stories and hope to see more coming from you. I am in love with most of your characters and wish to see more of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Entertaining, but too many important characters for a story of this length.

I loved the basic plot. Mira and Rillan were exceptionally dynamic characters, and their interaction was very entertaining. However, adding the first-person perspective of the Noviodunum officials and making Aris into a vampire made the plot much too complicated for the length of the story. Overall, it was very entertaining, but it should have either been longer or had a few of the elements omitted.

CyaniteCyaniteover 12 years ago

I'm absolutely addicted to your writing. <3 I love that you go so into detail for all the characters. It's MUCH more interesting to read and feels much more well rounded. Thank you so much for sharing such wonderful stories! <3 ~Cyn

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Loved it. I'm such a sucker for love stories ^^

Death_PrinceDeath_Princeover 12 years ago
Amazing

I love this story...i like the way it ended like that with them being together happily. One thing i must say, all the loose ends arent tied up...the problem of Arial still remians.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AMAZING!!

I absolutely LOVED this story. I would like to ask permission to put your story into a word document so I may read it whenever i want without having to search for it every time? This is truly an amazing story.I will be looking for and reading more of your writing. Keep it up!!

ForonceForonceover 12 years ago
Well written

I really like your characters, they have depth.

I´m not crazy about the monster-side of it, but surprisingly I liked it anyway. : )

Personally Im a sucker for gorgeous men, and you made enough room for the reader to develop her or his own image of the hunk in question. So thank you for a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bomb

I like this story it was hinting on how the vampire them werewolf got started lol ok ok I see u boo lol

fmhpfmhpover 12 years ago

I like this storys narrative more than your werewolf story. I absolutely loved the first chapter and was gripped to read more. However, the latter chapters seem a little rushed and so does the ending. I think alot more could be done with this. However i still really enjoyed it !

PoeticPervertPoeticPervertabout 12 years ago
I'm begging you!!!

Please write more i'm dying to know where they go nd how they take care of aris. It's a loose thread and u shud continue please please pleasee!!!! :"(

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
so many loves

I started this on a whim and was hooked. I loved the plot and characters, as.well as most of your pacing, though some was rushed. Your gory parts were as good as the love scenes in my eyes and I appricate them both. I would love a continuation of this as well as more.detail to what actually happened to Mira, how she became immortal. I really enjoyed this story and can't wait to read the rest of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Love this story! Instant favourite.

sofia57sofia57over 11 years ago
why?????

WHY IS IT OVERRRRRRR?????? I'm going to miss reading.. I will read over and over... everything you write I read over and over!

spearishspearishover 11 years ago
Thank you thank you !!

Another amazing story.Loved every minute of this .

sharongscssharongscsalmost 11 years ago
Amazing Work

I have loved your stories so much I have brought your books leader of pack and mira cant wait for the full versions. Hopefully leaders of the pack and the honeymoon are apart of the books that I have ordered. Your creativity and passion in your writing just doesnt want you to put the books down you seriously need to write as a full time career. You gift is appreciated by all your fans ......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
mira

I really enjoyed reading this story , but wished it was finished by ending the story with the killing of the vamp girl and seeing them free and happy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great atory!!

great atory, I have enjoyed following it. it seems almost like a prequel to leader of the pack ;)

I found a few errors, but all easily overlooked. you write so well, hopefully someone grabs your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful

I loved it and wish there was more!

CoeliacChicCoeliacChicover 9 years ago
wow

I found this story series last night and have finished it today! Wonderfully written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Marvelous

So this is where vampires and werewolves come from. :-) Nicely done.

One thing, though. Since the druids are so practical, they should have measured how many suppliers of blood it took for the girls to be able to recover. They should have supplied Rillan with a harem.

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 8 years ago
Great story!

As someone else said, it explains the creation of the vampires and Lycans (werewolves) in the Leader of the Pack universe.

I tend to agree with Anonymous 04/25/16 that it would have made more sense for the druids to give Rillan more than one companion at a time, although that would have spoiled the story :-( . In fact, since Rillan was a good man it would have made sense to have children grow up around him from such a young age that they wouldn't be frightened by his vampire face. With the druid healing potions to heal his bites he could then have had one wife/lover at a time, plus any number of volunteer donors and friends.

Anonymous 05/06/09: Why bother reading 15 chapters if you didn't really like it?! Also, Rillan was somewhat emotionally disturbed at the time he vamped Aris, and didn't know she had a developed a split personality. You try living his existence and see how well you do!

Other commenters: Leaders of the Pack makes it pretty clear Rillan didn't take care of Aris before she had made too many vampires for him to eliminate them all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lilith

Will they perform some ritual to make her the first succubus before she dies? Using "Love" to subdue their enemies?

Thought it was a good story. I assume Liam will become the first werewolf and Mira being the source of hatred between the two kinds?

Haven't read the others yet. But about to start them.

Thank you for a wonderful tale. All your readers really appreciate your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes I absolutely want more

And I hope you are looking to do more

Also I'm not sure of the timing of all of this

It's Xmas day 2016 hopefully this work is recent

Your writing while having eroticism isn't based on it

This separates it with both content and quality

You should be getting paid, it's that good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
geez.

this story is 10 years old and i’m obsessed. you’re super talented, thanks for sharing your creative gift with the world!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I bow to you oh gifted one !!!

Never ever did I think I would like, the style of story... I'm a mystery detective, GWTE type reader...or so i thought! I've read everything I can find of yours...

What an amazing st or teller you are. Even this this is older story. I imagine the well that you bring this from runs deep and cool... ANSOLUTELY think your You are the BEST.. LOVE TO HEAE FROM YOU. MARNIEPALMERIN@gmail.com. ops I was on caps..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was so good! I loved that they both found their HEA together and forever. Be still my beating heart!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous