Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus!" he groaned as he kept firing off. As he came over and over again, he admired the canvas he was painting on. Firing across both tits, again and again and again, thick bands of hot white cum, each shot clinging to the smooth, round, luscious skin of her big boobs. The thick streams he would fire off that ended up near her cleavage would slowly travel along the smooth flesh inward, gobbled up by her cum-hungry cleavage.

"Oh God. I want more! MORE!" she begged, on her knees, desperate.

"Ahh! Fuck!" Dan groaned, his nuts twisting, squeezing out more and more semen out of him. Gwen's coaxing hand and huge tits kept the flow of sperm going. He was amazed by his own performance here, cumming hard and cumming impressively, splattering against the expansive flesh of his daughter's massive boobs.

But all good things must end, and the power behind his rocketing cum began to finally burn out. The streams firing out of him lessened, going from reaching her upper chest, to the front of her breasts, to the lower parts of her tits, and finally to her belly, a few stray shots landing there. A few final drops of cum leaked out of him, landing on the floor. And finally, it was over. Dan's nuts were completely drained.

Gwen released her hold on her father's dick and he stumbled back. The first fuck had taken a lot of him, but this one almost more so, his legs shaky as he fell back and leaned against the dresser.

"Holy shit!" Dan groaned, panting, covered in sweat, his cock finally calming down and softening, the animal inside him satisfied at last.

"Jesus, Dad..." Gwen sighed, looking down at herself. Dan looked up and glanced at her. Holy shit... she was covered! Splattered in crisscrossing bands of thick, creamy cum, her round, bulbous orbs were coated with jizz. The fronts of her boobs... the outer sides, her cleavage, it was all splattered with thick jets of cum. It looked like the work of ten men, but it was just one. One backed-up, undersexed, desperate father who was dying for release.

"Fuck..." Dan sighed. Cum was all over her boobs. There was even cum hanging off of her nipples, dangling there precariously. Gwen fell back from on her knees to on her butt, looking down at her own chest.

As Dan came down from his high, he expected Gwen was doing the same. And in the moment, Dan was worried that maybe the full weight of what she had done would finally hit. He was afraid that getting her tits covered in her own father's cum might sober her up to the weight of what she'd just taken part in. He thought that maybe he might be riddled with guilt and regret, and maybe...

"Holy shit, Dad!" Gwen said, smiling, looking up at her Dad with a huge grin on her face. "That was amazing!" She looked down at her boobs again, admiring all the cum decorating them. "That is the most cum I've seen in my life!" She then reached up and ran her fingers across her copious breast flesh, gathering a couple of big wads of jizz onto her fingers and bringing them to her mouth, wiping the cum onto her tongue, gulping it down eagerly.

"Yeah..." Dan grunted, the sight of his daughter licking up the cum off her tits an image he would never forget. "Amazing."

Gwen smiled and looked around, looking almost slightly dazed and drunk.

"I can't believe we haven't been caught..." Gwen said, rubbing her dad's cum into her tits.

"Yeah... we're probably pushing our luck," Dan said. "We should, uh... we should probably stop..."

"Yeah," Gwen agreed, nodding, still seated on the wood floor. Feeling a bit of post-sex awkwardness, Dan found his clothes and pulled them on, far more tired than he initially thought. Gwen took a minute to recover, and it was as he got fully dressed again that she got to her feet, her legs shaky. Finally, Dan stepped towards the door and rested his hand on the knob.

"Hey Dad..." Gwen called out to him. Pausing and looking back, Dan looked at her still naked daughter, now standing in front of him, still sweaty, her boobs still splattered with cum.

"Yeah?" he replied.

"Thanks for the thong!" she said, grinning, the tiny garment hanging from her fingers. He still didn't know where it came from, but its presence had led to the best sex of his life, so he wasn't about to object to it.

"You're welcome, Gwen," he said, taking full credit for it now.

"Hope you got your money's worth! Haha!" she giggled. At this, Dan smiled.

"Yeah. Like I said, that's why I got it," he said, smiling. As he pulled open the door, he paused and looked back at Gwen again.

"Merry Christmas Gwen," he told her, truly meaning it. Gwen grinned warmly at her father, cum dripping off her tits.

"Merry Christmas Dad."

*******************

Dan was able to slip down to the second floor, grab some clothes and slip into the bathroom without detection, taking a shower and cleaning up the evidence of his misbehavior. The cooling water cleaned away a lot of the lustful haze still clinging to him, and he began feeling more like normal.

Once he stepped out and dried off, he grabbed the shirt he had picked out from his room. Connie was the type who liked to see her husband and kids wearing some of the new clothes they got for Christmas. Before she left for the Church, Connie had grabbed all the clothes he'd been gifted and took them up to his room, putting it on top of his luggage, encouraging him to wear them. He'd only received one regular, comfortable t-shirt, so he grabbed it from the top of the pile. He didn't remember who gave it to him, but it was a nice shirt. A plain, dark grey shirt with a modern looking Christmas tree logo on the front. Not one he'd wear often, but it seemed fitting for Christmas. Unfolding it and pulling it open, he noticed a small card fall out of it. Bending over to grab it, he read what was written on it.

'Hope you got to enjoy the gift 'you' gave Gwen! Hopefully, we make a believer out of you again...

Merry Christmas!

Sincerely,

Mrs. Claus'

Dan looked around, confused. No... it... it couldn't be. This had to be some kind of joke right? This couldn't actually be from, like... Santa, could it? No. Yet, what the hell had happened here? Who gave Gwen the thong? Who gave him this shirt and note? Could this really be true...

Dan got cleaned up and dressed and made his way downstairs. In the time he'd been in shower, Tim, Viv and Christiana had come back inside. If they sensed something was off, like say, Dan had spent the last hour or two fucking his 18-year-old daughter, they didn't give any sign of it. Relieved, Dan grabbed a handful of cookies and sat back down on the couch.

He thought that once he got out of Gwen's presence, once he cooled off and the sperm left his balls, he'd return to normal, and the full weight of what he'd done would hit him. Yet... he felt... fine. He felt good. Instead of being filled with shame and regret, he felt... satisfied. Complete. He'd experienced something that was nearly unexplainably pleasurable. In a life of black and white, he'd seen color. Sure, the way to do that was wrong, but... weirdly, he didn't regret it. The side of him that had been awakened by Gwen wasn't just gonna disappear into nothingness. It was gonna be there, in the back of his mind, permanently. There was no undoing this, and part of him wondered if he even would if he could.

The presence of the animal inside him made itself known when Gwen emerged from upstairs. She'd cleaned up as well, changing into some relaxed and comfy clothes, a t-shirt and some fashionable loose sweats. She said high to Viv and Tim and greeted Christiana warmly, only giving a small glance at Dan before entering the kitchen. She emerged minutes later with a turkey sandwich made out of leftovers from the night before on a small paper plate. She padded over and sat next to Dan on the couch. They shared a knowing grin before she took a bite.

Tim and Viv were chasing Christiana around a bit, so it took a few moments for Dan and Gwen to talk about what they both wanted to talk about. When they ran out of the room, Gwen spoke up.

"Dad... that was amazing!" she said with a laugh. Dan was relieved that she wasn't feeling any regrets either.

"Yeah!" Dan said in agreement, nodding.

"Seriously, that was like, the best... ever!" she said, complimenting him. "With an appetite like that, I can't believe you're not cheating around on Mom." Dan smiled sadly at this, realizing all that he'd been missing out on. "And oh... I mean it. That thong is like the best gift I've ever gotten!"

"Well, you're welcome," Dan said, smiling, looking away. Gwen leaned towards Dan and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He glanced at her as she grinned wickedly.

"And seriously, I can't believe how much cum you shot all over me. I swear I'll be finding cum in my cleavage for weeks!" she effused, grinning. "And I can still feel all the cum you fired off inside me. Jesus, it was so much..." she said, gazing off wistfully before looking back at him. "Dad you're the best!" she said, grinning.

Dan nodded and smiled at his daughter.

"Oh, and uh..." she began, speaking quietly. "If you, like... want to get me more super slutty underwear and slip them to me without Mom knowing, I'll... I'll give you a little fashion show, and uh... more." She said firmly, her intentions clear. She pulled back from him as Viv emerged into the room. She smiled at Gwen.

"You have a good Christmas, Gwen?" her aunt asked.

"Actually, yeah," she said, smiling. "This might have been, like, the best Christmas I've ever had."

"Wow," Viv replied, surprised by that.

But Dan wasn't. And honestly, as a man who stopped enjoying Christmas long ago, for the first time in years, he felt alive. He felt like he was living and experiencing life as it was meant to. He was excited. He was keyed up. He was happy. And it was all because of Christmas. For the first time in years, Dan felt like a believer again.

So, yeah, best Christmas ever!

****************

1...456789