Miracle on Slutty 4th Street Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe this was the type of decision someone had to make for him.

In his consternation, he raised his hands up to run them through his hair, trying to calm himself down. And in this motion, Gwen saw an opportunity. As he pulled his hands from his scalp, she reached forward and deftly grabbed his wrists. Before he could react, she yanked his hands forward till his big manly palms slapped against her huge tits.

"Wait, wha..." he stammered, completely caught off guard. He tried to pull his hands back, but she held strong, holding his open palms in place against her huge bare breasts. She used her fingers to squeeze his hands with hers, making him dig his fingers into her soft, succulent tits for the very first time.

"Mmmm..." she purred. "Squeeze my big tits, Dad..." she sighed.

"Oh my God..." Dan said in shock as he felt his fingers dig into the soft, luscious, firm flesh of his daughter's big tits. She squeezed her fingers over his, making him really get in there and grope her huge boobs. She did it again and again, making his hands squeeze her breasts, making Dan really feel her succulent titty-flesh. Fuck... they were so fucking soft! Holy shit! The firm, smooth flesh was pouring through his fingers, a sensation that was indescribably erotic. He'd never felt anything like this before, ever! Connie certainly didn't compare in the slightest. These massive jugs made his wife's breasts look like pathetic, half-formed, undercooked things. But Gwen's tits... they were baked to perfection. Dan's fingers dug into the soft, doughy flesh, kneading away, relishing in the smooth, silky skin. Dan was at this for what felt like an eternity, never getting enough, groping her squeezable breasts, digging into the soft flesh over and over again. He did this until he realized it was his hands doing the squeezing. Gwen had taken her hands off of his and was simply looking down at him, smiling. And yet, knowing this, knowing there was nothing stopping from pulling his hands off his daughter's incredible breasts, he... he couldn't stop. He just could not stop groping her massive tits, despite knowing better. They were so addictively soft and firm, deliciously squeezable, and his hands could not stop immersing themselves in their perfection. The sensation of the firm flesh in his hands, combined with the knowledge that it was his daughter's tits that he was feeling up, formed a delicious cocktail of lust and sin that was coursing through him, energizing him in a way he'd never experienced before.

For so long, Dan was disciplined, never running too hot or too cold. Never getting too down about things, but also never letting himself get too excited either. It was rare for him to get truly keyed up and excited about something. Part of this was imparted onto him by the experience of having his father cheat on his mother. His father didn't have discipline, and that led to him going down the wrong path. Dan had vowed not to make that same mistake. And from that day on he never lost that focus, that discipline, never getting too emotional or too excited. He ran on an even keel, staying calm always, which made him the type of guy that you wanted to be around when things got tough, as he never lost his cool, remaining confident and composed no matter what. It's part of what first attracted Connie to him, and inadvertently, it also appealed to young women like Gwen, who far preferred a cool, confident man to a nervous, unsure younger guy.

That is all to say that getting his hands on her breasts had sent sensations of excitement and pleasure coursing through him that he'd never let himself experience before. His discipline had been shattered by his daughter's massive, firm tits, and the lust flowing through his veins had him more revved up and excited than he'd ever been before. More excited than he ever knew possible. He'd held back and stifled these urges for so long, but his daughter's hot body had brought them all to the surface. That knowledge that her body was enough to turn her normally cool, composed dad into a stammering, lust-ridden mess was a better compliment to her attractiveness and appeal than just about anything. And now that he was experiencing these new sensations for the first time, now that he was falling into the quicksand of lust and wickedness, he just didn't have the will to hold them back anymore. It felt too goddamn good. It was so thrilling, lighting his nerves on fire... he just couldn't stop now.

"Jesus, Gwen..." Dan sighed, his hands still digging into the soft, succulent breast flesh. "These are amazing!" he said, looking up at her, letting a grin cross his lips. He was so excited! He couldn't get enough, squeezing them between his fingers over and over again, savoring the feeling of the soft skin oozing through his fingers.

"Mmmm..." Gwen moaned softly, her hard nipples pressing into her father's palms. "I always knew my tits would end up in your hands someday..." she sighed, biting her lower lip and arching her back slightly, pushing her boobs against her father's fingers. He slid his hands against the smooth skin, taking in every square inch of firm breast flesh he could, before letting his thumbs and forefingers tease Gwen's nipples, making her squirm in pleasure. "Oh my God..." she sighed.

Dan couldn't stop himself. He had never felt anything this amazing, having never been with any girl in the past that had big boobs. He slid his hands over the soft, silky skin, letting his fingers travel into the extra soft flesh of her cleavage, or letting his palms slide underneath to cup her mammoth tits and feel their size and weight. They were amazing, and with her standing in front of him, that put her boobs at his eye level, giving him as good of a view as anyone could ask for. He was drooling over these tits, and each squeeze he gave them only drove him crazier.

"So, Dad, mmm..." she sighed as her father kept playing with her breasts. "Do you think my tits are sexy?" Considering he was so enraptured by her rack, the answer was undeniable, and he didn't have the will to deny it.

"Yes, your tits are sexy..." Dan told his daughter, making her grin.

"Mmmm. Yeah. Do you think my ass is sexy, Dad?" she asked, repeating a question she'd asked earlier to no response. All the images of her ass from the second she tugged her pants down and showed him her thong-clad ass replayed in his mind, each one sexier than the last. It's size. It's perfect shape. How mouth-watering it looked in a thong. Again, the answer was undeniable.

"Yes, your ass is incredibly sexy, Gwen..." Dan said, making her smile wickedly again.

"So..." she began, as Dan continued squeezing her big naked breasts. "Do you think I'm sexy?"

Dan thought about it, not just in his current, lust addled state, not with her ass hanging out and her tits in his hands, but in total. And in truth, with doing all the work he did to not look at her body, some part of him could acknowledge his truthful opinion of his daughter's appeal. He knew he shouldn't. This was his daughter, but... being here, squeezing her huge breasts, gazing at her juicy ass... he'd never felt so excited! He was keyed up! He was alive! After living most of his life in black and white, he was seeing color. He was living! Sure, it might be spurred on by his daughter's hot body, but when it felt this good, it almost didn't matter. Which is why he felt little hesitation to tell his daughter the truth.

"Yes, Gwen, I think you're very sexy," he said, digging into her tits with his hands more firmly than before, his straining, angry cock throbbing in pleasure at this admission that he thought his own daughter was sexy. At this, she flashed him a brilliant grin, her eyes flashing with wickedness. There was no greater stroke to her ego than having her own father, this fine, upstanding, goodhearted man, to find his daughter so appealing that he just had to tell her how sexy he found her. She squirmed in front of him, deeply turned on by this.

"Sexier than mom?" she asked.

"Yes... it's not even close..." he admitted, unable to hide the truth, telling his own daughter that he found her A LOT more attractive than his wife, her mom. Her eyes closed in pleasure at this statement, and for a moment, she almost collapsed against him. He could feel her squirm in pleasure at this, and as she shoved her tits even more firmly against his gripping hands, her nipples hardening against his palms. Finally, she opened her eyes. She looked down at him, breathing deep, her stare filled with intent, and in that moment, he knew what was about to happen.

Quick as a flash, she reached down and brushed aside his outstretched arms with her own, leaving nothing between her jutting, bulbous tits and her father's face. Again, with the liquid smoothness that all her motions possessed, she reached forward and grabbed the back of his head, stepping forward as she pulled him towards her. And before Dan could react, his face was pressed against Gwen's bare tits.

"Ohmmphh my grod!" he groaned into her cleavage as the silky-smooth flesh of her big jugs mashed against his face. He thought they felt amazing in his palms, but they felt even better against his face. She wrapped her slim arms around his head as she scrubbed her fleshy tits across his face. The soft, dense flesh of her bulbous breasts slid over his handsome features, molding against his face, smothering him. She held him in place firmly as she trapped her father in this fleshy prison, sliding her weighty tits back and forth over his face, her hard nipples scraping across his features.

And through it all, Dan just sat there and took it, letting his daughter rub her boobs all over his face, and he took it willingly. He'd never experienced a big pair of tits like this, not with Connie, obviously, not with any other girlfriend before that. He'd never even been to a strip club, he was so disciplined. He'd worked hard not to let him fall into temptation, and now that he was face deep between a pair of mammoth jugs, he now knew what he was missing out on. The smooth flesh. The indescribable softness. Even the knowledge that he was drowning between a pair of massive boobs was enough to drive him crazy. There might be objections ringing in the back of his mind, being that these were his own daughter's huge tits he was nose deep in, but he was so deep that it would be impossible to pull back now. This just felt so right! And as he scrubbed his face against her bulbous, fleshy breasts, he could feel her hard nipples scraping across his cheeks, teasing his lips, coaxing him in deeper. He was so incredibly turned on that he couldn't resist this next temptation, letting his mouth open, his tongue extending, running across her sensuous breast flesh. Within seconds, her nipple found home, pushing into his waiting mouth.

"Oh my God..." Gwen sighed as she felt her nipple slide against her father's tongue. She pressed her very large breast against his face, forcing as much titty into his mouth as he could manage. His open mouth was soon stuffed with nipple, his lips forming a tight seal around her areola. His tongue tentatively flicked at her extended nipple, toying with it, circling it, pleasuring it. His mouth formed a seal around her hard nipple, and as his tongue began to pleasure the hard nub, his mouth began to suck at it, creating a delicious tugging that made Gwen squirm.

"Fuck..." she sighed lightly, gently scratching his scalp. "I can't believe you're sucking on my tits, Dad! You're the best! Fuck... you knew exactly what I wanted for Christmas."

It was amazing. A couple days prior, things between these two were nothing but familial, as they'd always been. There was no real outward sign of this being a possible outcome for these two. Things were normal between them. And then, with one little push, a mystery gift... a thong. Thanks to that miniscule bundle of thin, sheer material with a handful of strings, their relationship had been blown open, exposing the throbbing, beating lust at the core of their familial bond. Exposing their rawest, most wicked desires for each other and bringing them to the surface. One little push was all it took to send this normal father and daughter along the path that could only end in hot, sweaty, nasty incest! Despite things seeming so normal, in truth that rock solid familial bond was in fact quite brittle, easily shattered and exposed by one well-trained arrow fired directly into the right spot. How could such a small thing have such a profound effect? How could one possibly know that Gwen getting gifted a thong could lead to this? Well, the answer was simple...

It was a Christmas miracle!

While Dan might have had some deep buried lust for Gwen that he himself was not fully aware of, Gwen... she was very much aware of her own feelings. For a little bit now, she'd had a bit of a lowkey crush on her own father. Nothing that consumed her and dominated her thoughts and fantasies, but an accepting of her father's very obvious appeal. Dan was hot! Tall, and handsome, with a good head of brown hair and a wry smile. He had a good body without being, like, a muscle-headed gym-rat, having that Dad-sturdiness and Dad-strength that made him very appealing to her and other girls like her. But what put him over-the-top was his personality. A calm, cool, confidence that made him stand out when compared to guys her own age. He always seemed strong and stable, especially when things got nerve-racking or scary. You could always count on him. Plus, he had a sense of humor that didn't cater to the cheap seats, making you feel good and worthy when you could keep up with him. He was just... he was just hot. It was hard not to be attracted to him.

For a long time, Gwen was subconsciously looking for a guy like her dad that wasn't actually her own father, but frankly, none of them matched up. Looking back, it was frankly a laughable comparison most of the time. For a while, she could never just let go and start fantasizing about her father. It was wrong and sinful. If her mom ever suspected, she would flip out and send her away to bible camp or something. That being said, she knew it was massively fucked up to think about her father in any other way than as a parent. So, she pushed these feelings to the side. They were still present, she could acknowledge them, and occasionally she'd still return to these fantasies when all else failed. But she didn't let these illicit desires consume her. She had fun with guys her own age, forbidden fun that her mom did not know about in the slightest. Her mom still thought she was a virgin! Little did she know that, more and more these days, the desire of the guys that she was in a church group with to live up to the tenets of the good book were far outweighed by their desire for pussy. And needless to say, Gwen did just fine for herself, allowing Gwen to become VERY good in the ways of hot, nasty sex.

But that nagging lust towards her father never really went away. For a long time, she told herself it was wrong and messed up, and that she shouldn't be thinking that way. But it seemed like, lately, those doubts just kinda stopped bothering her. Maybe it was something in the air, but one day she thought about it again, and it just seemed like it wasn't such a bad thing anymore to lust for her father. You hear rumors and stories about people, and you start to realize that what you're into isn't really that bad. It seemed like the whole world was changing, like there was some shift in the general consciousness of the world, and the types of things that seemed sinful and wrong years prior didn't seem so bad now. So, she accepted her lust for her dad, and that men like her dad were what really got her motor running.

That all being said, she never expected this fantasy to lead to anything real. Her father had never given the slightest inclination of sharing these feelings. And frankly, it'd be shocking if he did. It was a pretty fucked up fantasy to have, and to expect that out of him would be madness. He was such a good, just, loyal guy... this type of thing struck her as something he'd never once even let cross his mind. So, she was fine with keeping it as fantasy, never giving him any sign of her secret lust, knowing it would lead to plenty of awkward conversations if it ever came to the surface.

And then, out of nowhere, her dad buys her a fucking thong for Christmas! He goes out of his way to buy her a thong and slip it into her room with a little note attached. The message he was sending was loud and clear. He wanted her hot ass in a thong, and he wanted her to know it. All of a sudden, all these hidden desires she'd had for her father were being reciprocated, and in a very sexy way! Her dad was all but admitting he wanted to see her ass in a thong, which meant he had a deep appreciation for her attractiveness and her hot body. Gwen was overjoyed, and incredibly turned on by this revelation. And once he made his intentions clear, she wasn't gonna let the opportunity go to waste. If he was coming out and admitting that he found her hot, she was gonna take her shot. She wouldn't be able to live with herself if she didn't at least try to make a move. So... she did. She was taking her shot, and she had already pulled him into a bit of fun, getting his hands and mouth on her. And she wasn't gonna let him out of her grasp now that he had gotten him this far. She'd gotten his mouth on her tits, and if she had her way, things were gonna go A LOT further.

"Oh my God..." she sighed as her father's talented tongue circled her hard nipple, teasing it, driving her crazy. He had just switched nipples, giving the second one the same loving treatment he had already given the first. As he did this, she kept one hand around his head, keeping him in place. She used her other hand to grab her top, which was still bunched up above her boobs, and pull it up and off, tossing it aside, leaving her dressed only in the thong now.

As he kept at it, his face pressed firmly against Gwen's warm, fleshy tits, mouth slurping on her nipples, his hands reached up from underneath and cupped her squeezable boobs, feeding them into his mouth. As he sucked on the hard cap, Gwen was getting ideas of her own. She looked down at her dad's crotch, where she could see his straining, throbbing Dad-cock, dying to be unleashed, desperate for the pleasure that a man like him deserved.

Dan had become completely mesmerized by his daughter's huge boobs. He'd been so nervous and reluctant about all of this, but Gwen's giant tits had quelled those fears, pulling him in deeper into the waters of lust. Squeezing the soft, ripe flesh, drooling all over her immaculate nipples... it just felt right. He could suck at her big tits all day. Lusting for these perfect tits was undeniable. No one could possibly blame him for this. Her tits were too perfect to ignore. It didn't matter that this was his daughter's perfect rack his face was pressed against. It didn't matter that he was a married family man. Her tits were too damn good, and this was so fucking exciting. After living over forty years along the boring, straight and narrow path, he had made contact with a livewire of lust, and it was energizing him into doing things he'd never once before considered, just because it felt so damn good.

Gwen was about to test that theory.

Knowing that her Dad was a bit slow on taking each next step with her, Gwen knew she'd have to take over completely and drive the action. Having her father's mouth on her tits was amazing, but her pussy had practically soaked through her new thong at this point. And she needed relief. She was here at the moment of truth, the culmination of all her nastiest fantasies, the last point where she could pull out from the trajectory they were on and attempt to maintain normalcy. But now that her ultimate fantasy was in her grasp, she wasn't gonna stop now.

123456...9