All Comments on 'Miranda and Geraldine Ch. 07'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Could you foreshadow Miranda's descent into slavery in a more subtle way? :p

Aside of that, she changes kind of drastically from the six previous chapters to this one. She had no remorse in blackmailing and enslaving first Geraldine and then Feebie without batting an eyebrow, turning them both into handicapped women, and now she sells them (what for?) but she is all tears about it and she's all worried about only Geraldine, with Feebie happily consigned elsewhere and Miranda thinking nothing of her... I like the mood change, but it should have been done less brusquely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Additional Chapters

Future chapters should have Miranda getting Geraldine back quickly then instilling more slavery by maybe bringing in a dog and having Geraldine mate many time with it or other deviant actions. The idea of having Geraldine shared with others can be a turnoff. More one on one slave action between Mranda and Geraldine would be great using the strap-on and other toys.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 12 years agoAuthor
Geraldine

Thanks for the comments. I guess we never know how much we want and need someone until we lose them. Miranda is going to get Geraldine back, though she is going to put herself through a hard time first. That will teach her to look after and appreciate her slave. If you read the last chapter of Brandi you will see how that story crosses over with this one. The 'mating' isn't allowed on Litorotica. Children and animals are not allowed in stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome story!!

I just love stories about puppy-girls. The way this rich bitch was turned into nothing more then a stupid mutt was really great!! It would be nice if you wrote a part of the story from Geraldine's perspective. Get us to witness her thought

transformation: from obeying out of fear ... to obeying her trully splendid Mistress, a woman who could do no wrong, even when she's beating her puppy. The bitch would be so conditonned to her role, that she would think to bark her love for her Mistress!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...