Miranda and Geraldine Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you read and agreed with the conditions? Oh! You've signed them. You should have waited till I could witness them," the supervisor pointed out. With plenty to do the woman counter signed them anyway and moved on.

"This one yours too? Let's see you sign the papers. Good!" the assistant said, and quickly gathered up the paperwork.

Miranda gave slave-girl a pep talk too, only the silly little thing didn't seem to take in what was happening. She didn't seem bothered at all as she stood, looking dreamy, sucking a thumb.

Feebie stood twirling the little dress with a blank look on her face. She knew this was an auction and loved it. Her favourite fantasy was to be a slave-girl and here she was, about to be auctioned off to a stranger, as someone's slave! The deep feeling of arousal cancelled out the fear of the unknown, leaving her excited. She reverted to the airhead role, as taught by her mistress. She was sucking a thumb and swivelling her hips, with a vacant look from being deep into a favourite fantasy.

Another woman, a tougher looking one, came over and grabbed Miranda's arm. "You can leave them here now. They are safe here. You'll see them out there pretty soon," the muscular woman said, while steering Miranda out.

Before she knew what was happening, Miranda found herself out in the corridor with a security guard blocking the entrance.

"Down the hall, that's where the auction is," he said, pointing, as though she were deaf or stupid.

***

A slave had nervously sidled on stage, as Miranda took a seat in the main room. The room wasn't very plush, as everything would all be packed away, and moved on to another secret venue, ready for the next auction.

A code on a board at the rostrum meant the woman was to be sold to her husband, so this one wouldn't be taken too seriously. It served as a warm up to the evening's auction. There was plenty of interest though. The bidding was lively, though it was the comments that were exciting. The men and women bidding knew she was unavailable, and only there for a thrill, so they made the most of it for her.

"This slave will do well in my brothel. It will be easy to outbid her husband, just past his credit limit, and I'll have her. I'll have the bitch working night and day," a man was saying, just loud enough for the woman being auctioned to hear.

"Surely that can't happen," his companion said, in a stage whisper.

The woman could hear them discussing her attributes but was unable to see them as the spotlight was shining on her, leaving the room of bidders in dark contrast. She couldn't be sure her husband was even in the room, let alone see him bidding.

"Not often, but I like the shape of her cunt. She has a virgin asshole, which will fetch a high price with the first few punters. You go distract the husband when the slave's value gets near his credit limit. I'll get her processed quickly and away, before anyone realises," he informed his friend.

The poor woman was having more of an adventure than she bargained for. It was thrilling to parade naked before these men and women, imagining she was nothing but a slave up for sale. To hear them bidding for her body, with the chance of one of them owning her, was deliciously exciting. It was also safe, knowing she was going home with her husband, to play a very intense game.

Her body language showed she was not so sure of herself now.

"I will give you first refusal on her virgin ass, if you help me buy her. Her ass was measured and found to be very tight. Despite being married her pussy is tight too. Once her asshole has been well used, those full pursed lips will be a favourite with the customers. She will be sucking cock day and night. It's the best way to make a profit on a slave," he pointed out.

The woman was now more turned on than when she thought it impossible for someone other than her husband to buy her. She had become so very excited, it showed; she had slipped into a fantasy, possibly a favourite, and was seriously aroused. That was exactly as the commentators had planned, for they enjoyed seeing her so turned on and so did everyone else, for the bids again leaped upward.

The two men, sitting close to the small stage, had often worked together, for a bit of fun. Whatever extra commission her husband had to pay, from their game upping the price, it would be worth it, for both husband and wife.

The hammer went down with the usual ritual words and the man nodded at the auctioneer. Knowing the man's game of old, the auctioneer whispered, "Another for your whore house, Ken," as the woman was led away.

Her husband's name wasn't Ken! Had there been a mistake after all? Paperwork did get mislaid, even in the office where she worked. The auction was meant to be just a game for her and her husband. The danger of being sold to a stranger was thrilling and one reason she was there. Displaying her naked body to strangers was intensely exciting too but that part of it was meant to be the only real experience of the evening.

Accidently sold to a stranger was bad. Being sold into a brothel was very bad. Her mind was running wild with images of her having to satisfy men's sexual fantasies as their whore. The images were rather more romantic than the reality of working in a filthy back street brothel, but that didn't matter, for it was just a game.

Led back to a holding area, on a chain fastened to her nipples, there was little she could do to escape. Besides, that is exactly what the secure area was for, to prevent someone backing out, after the hammer fell. She had to stand there with the other end of the chain attached to a ringbolt, firmly secured to the wall. Still naked and vulnerable, she was wondering who had bought her.

She was desperately hoping it was her husband; or maybe not.

Miranda watched the woman stagger off the stage imagining it was her beloved puppy girl. She jumped up from the seat and ran out in search of Kate.

"There you are, I've been looking for you! I've changed my mind. The security guy won't let me into the slave quarters and I've got to get to them," she blurted out, to her friend.

"The papers have been signed so that's that. You've done it now, so you've got to live with the decision, get use to it," Kate firmly told her.

"Don't shake your head. You've got to help me get in there, please! I've got to tell them I'm sorry and take them home," Miranda cried. "I love them both so much, I'll die without them," she said, with honesty and feeling shaking her body.

"Sure, I should have guessed. Of course I'll help. It won't be easy though, once the papers are signed that's it," Kate said, and wrapped her arms around the hurt and angry Miranda.

12