Miranda's Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,751 Followers

"So baby you came so much inside of your dirty mother's cunt. Didn't that feel good unleashing all that pent up semen into a real woman?" Miranda asked as she cupped his balls. "Now shall we go another three hours or will you give in to your mother, and take her as yours for now and forever?" she asked kissing along his chest. His muffled words caught her by surprise pulling down his gag hoping it was what she had longed hope to hear. "What was that baby? Are you ready to give your mother what she wants?" Miranda asked lustfully.

"Fuck yes! It felt so damn good mom now can I get out of this?" Jeff asked tugging at his bonds.

"Is this true?" Miranda asked her grip on his was like a vise on his jaw. "Are you saying you'll be mine, to fuck me here in this bed that my man will share with me. To love me like I love you baby?" she asked hoping his words would ring true.

"Yes always mom, now that I know what's it is like. You couldn't keep me away from you," Jeff said with all sincerity. And, so Miranda and her son spent the night in each other's arms. When they had awoken in the late afternoon hours, they wasted no time staining her sheets once again. After Jeff had graduated from pre-med college Miranda followed her son to his medical school. Where they raised their baby daughter in happy bliss.

The End.

soul71
soul71
6,751 Followers
12