All Comments on 'Mirror Bound'

by LopendVuur

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Perfect, waiting for your next stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I liked it rather well as Alt-victorian and good action, but this seems like an odd place to leave it. Is this part 1? Good job on original story and plot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
tale of Victorian magic

Excellent story, well written Victorian setting was an interesting twist to a compelling story, would have liked a more complete ending or at least the

promise of a continuation to the tale

LopendVuurLopendVuuralmost 9 years agoAuthor
Part 2 has been uploaded

Search for Mirror Bound and you will find it :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

WOW! I really loved this naughty narnia victorian steampunk erotic adventure!

Storyline is interesting,hardly any editing mistakes, definitely a publishable work.

Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow - engrossing, compelling, difficult to put down

LopendVuur, congratulations on one of the best opening sentences, and one of the best opening two paragraphs for any story, novel, novella I've ever read. Those words grabbed my attention and I felt so compelled to read further and see what the narrator meant. And then I got completely sucked into the story - with the kind-hearted Melissa, the interesting, complex Paul, and of course the lovable Lykos/Lukas. I think most women reading this story immediately felt a maternal instinct and wanted to pick up Lukas and give him a big hug (just like Melissa did, while feeding and tending to his wounds).

I found it difficult to stop reading this story, but I eventually became hungry and had to eat. But I love the world you created, and look forward to reading part 2.

luv2read2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Umm

I have a love hate relationship with this story. It does not flow together well at all. You definitely need to work on how to write dialogue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love this!

What a wonderfully involved story. Thoroughly enjoyed, and looking forward to the next installment, as well as your others.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous