MirrorLake Academy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...need to get back... to my rooms," he tried to say calmly, but he was blushing and hiding slightly behind the other because he didn't want everyone to see what effect the damn vibrate had left him with. Luckily the other didn't make too big a deal about the arousal pressing into his leg where Orion walked with him, slowly guiding him. Tiburon could have laughed at the other, drawn attention to him, or left him to deal with it on his own. Instead, the shark led the boy to the rooms calmly so as not to have people staring at them. Once in the room and door locked he moved off painfully to his bedroom to take care of this problem.

"Sorry about that," he said walking in and seeing the other unbuttoning his pants. "Are you sure you know what you're doing?" He asked. He had never seen or heard the other doing what he was about to. He just seemed like too much of a goody goody to do so.

Orion practically froze up when the other was suddenly behind him. Had he invited him into the bedroom?! He did not do the boy/boy thing!

"You're not doing it right," he said striding over to the smaller. "A firm grip..." he said before setting his hand on the other's erection.

Orion tried to use his other hand to push the other off, but soon found it trapped next to his other one with two large ones on top. In between his gritted teeth would occasionally escape the barest whimper or soft moan. It had to be him, because he'd never done this. It was only his own attention and not because the other was right there.

"Don't argue with me... Just close your eyes and pretend it's you doing it," Tiburon ordered before gently stroking and rubbing him.

As the taller made him go harder and faster, his brows knitted and he panted slightly, he could feel his knees going weak, and would have been down on the ground had the other not been holding him up.

It was no real issue for him. He didn't care that he was helping his enemy. Not like helping him with something like a test but jerk off. If that wasn't odd enough the other seemed to get so lost in it that he couldn't argue. It amazed him that he found the other so much more attractive when his stupid comments weren't getting in the way.

With a broken cry Orion came and paused to catch his breath. Then he turned around, wincing from pulling back his hand with the slightly sticky substance on it. It was... unclean.

Tiburon had wanted to lean down and kiss the other at that noise of pleasure but before he could do anything he was faced with a pissed off like hawk.

"Why'd you do that?" he asked, pale chest slightly heaving still. "I don't like guys. The idea of it is disgusting and utterly unclean and dirty." Orion was known for being a bit of a nut when it came to this issue, so naturally gay sex was something that made him wince to think of.

"For once could you stop thinking that everyone is out to rape you and make you gay? I mean honestly. You weren't going to be able to do it yourself and leaving something like that in there can cause you some serious damage." He was knowledgeable on the topic. Orion wouldn't even have to know what the other was talking about if he hadn't left the damn phone on vibrate, but didn't say it because of what the other did next.

"And besides..." He took the sullied hand by the wrist and brought it up to his mouth. "It wasn't so bad was it?" Tiburon asked before he started to lick off each and every inch of the mess and did so without taking his eyes off of the other's eyes.

The hawk watched with a look of both fascination and revulsion as the other licked the mess away, and felt a gentle sucking on his fingers with each digit. And those eyes didn't let him escape. Not until he was done, and even then the hawk was too stunned by the slight turn of events to really do much.

When he had decided to go on this thing, his plan was to get the other drunk, leave him with a crowd he knew wouldn't take advantage of him and come back here alone.

"..... ..... Does this mean I'm not a virgin anymore?"

He just blinked dumbly at the boy before chuckling softly into his hand. He couldn't believe that the other had just asked him that. He had never had anyone so innocent talk with him about such things before and it was simply adorable.

It was the only question Orion could think of right now that didn't revolve around 'how could you do that?! That's disgusting!' He glared at the tall shark for chuckling at him and was about to say something when the other finally gave him an answer.

"Orion... What we just did... It didn't constitute as sex and you are still a virgin. To lose your virginity you must have... well penetration." Tiburon said and smirked as the shorter boy had made a disgusted face at the word 'penetration'. "You just masturbated. It's something you can do without worrying about your virginity," he said licking away at his bottom lip. Orion, on the other hand, may not have known much about sex, but he was sure that men weren't supposed to penetrate men. That's why women were here, and men weren't equipped like them. The thought of him doing that to something or someone doing that to him was.... ah, gross!

"Don't worry... I didn't take your virginity..." he said moving close and running a hand through the kid's hair. "But... You liked it didn't you... If you want... we could do it again..."

Orion scuttled away slightly, blushing and looking slightly angry, and scared, at the same time. "You'd have to have me totally drunk before I would respond in the positive! And good luck with that happening because I don't drink!"

He gave a huff of breath and then turned to pull on some shorts from a drawer nearby, which was too funny. Mainly because the white shorts with the blue pinstripes on the sides were so damn short. The back of which showed off the fact that he was a nice piece of eye candy. Tiburon just shrugged and watched the other and smiled at his clothing choice. He figured that the other was doing it subconsciously. Surely, he wouldn't be trying to get the other on purpose.

"And don't you dare tell anyone what we did," he added as an afterthought. We walked over to the bed, exhausted from the crowd and what he'd just done, he fell face first into the soft mattress. Orion thought with the conversation over, the other would go back out a party and be a jerk as always.

"Why not?" He asked moving to the bed that the boy was lying on. "I doubt anyone would really believe it." He did have a point. How many times had he said that he would never do anything with a little kid like Orion? Too many to count really. He sat down next to the other and let a hand rest on the small of his back, his hand started to rub that back, not the ass... yet..

Orion moved uncomfortably away from that hand. A sharp brown eye peered out from the pillow's depths as he talked, muffled slightly by the pillow.

"You know... I never did tell you why I picked on you..." he said softly.

"Cause you're a shallow jerk?" he suggested innocently enough, though some of that old piss and vinegar could be seen slowly coming back in that eye towards the other who had hurt so many of his friends' feelings.

"For once can we just talk?" He asked with a little bite in his tone. Tiburon only got that way when he was getting irritated. "If you really want me to start treating you like a normal person and not that little kid then we need to talk." He was being very frank with the other.

"Talk away," he said, then turning his head so it faced him.

"You remember how you said that I had been hurt. You're right but not like how you think." He moved to sit with his back against the headboard and sighed.

"I was fourteen and just coming into myself much like you are now..." that was a last bit of teasing," and I was learning that I had a lot of new options. One of them was a boy that went to the school with me. At first we were shy and very cautious about what we did but we got bolder and finally got caught."

"I went to a Catholic school and... yeah. The point is when it came to it he said that it had been all my idea and considering that it was one of the professors' sons... I really had no defense or say..." he smiled. Orion lay there listening to the story. Yeah, that was nice and all, and certainly kind of going along with his earlier guess, but it hadn't answered one question. Then the other must have read his mind.

"And why do I pick on you? Heh..." he laughed ruefully. "You look just like him. I'm angry at him... and at you for looking like him. Cause... I'm still attracted to him."

"Thanks a lot," he said, meaning for the reason. But he turned his head away to the other side and then into the pillow again. So the only reason the other had done that, or even seemed rather, ah, touchy-feely was because Orion looked like his former lover, whom he was still attracted to? Oh, that bit made him feel so good.... not.

"Oh stop pouting," he said with a bit of a chuckle. "I would never have done that for him. I probably would have broken it off or something." He thought it over. "Yes... I did that for you because... I don't know why. You look like him but you aren't him."

Orion had got it from the get go but he wanted to hear the other say it out loud. It was a lesson that the shallow man seemed to slowly, very slowly be learning. One he really needed to learn, in Orion's opinion. Besides, after years of being annoyed, it was rather fun watching the other squirm in trying to talk.

This was getting really hard to explain. "You see... I've noticed that though you resemble him in so many ways... you're different and... Not at all the same guy he was. I really never paid attention to that though. I was much more worried about the possibility that you were him..."

"I jerked you off because you needed my help."

"Well, I think I could have handled it fine. Having you in the room suddenly was a bit distracting." He was never one to get up in front of people in terms of things he'd be judged on, like reports or dances, so having someone watching him do that...

"I would be a bit distracting," he said to himself with a smirk. He was still Tiburon that was for sure. He saw that the other didn't appreciate it that much. "Hey, stop doing that. I'm not being mean, I'm being me... Deal with it."

"Well, you can go handle your own little problem," his own teasing as he was slightly blushing, "in the bathroom. And please try to keep it...clean."

Tiburon did not move. He stayed where he was but looked at Orion. "I figured since I helped you that you should help me."

A simple sentence had the result of impossibly wide eyes and disappearing eyebrows into his bangs, as Orion sat bolt upright. Tiburon wanted what?! But he hadn't asked for the help!! And wouldn't have if he knew it would be like this!!

"I think you planned this," he said, brows slightly knotting in a scared, resigned fashion

"Don't give me so much credit," he said with a soft sneer. "I'm just a stupid preppy... remember?" He asked eyes narrowing as he continued to smile. "Tell you something else... If I wasn't so hot and into my looks I'd be a bookworm like you though."

He watched as the other crawled forward and towards the other like a child approaching a mess he had to clean up by himself. Meaning, he was not very happy. It was too cute how the blonde boy was all nervous and yes this was similar to what he had planned. It had only been easier with the cell phone.

Orion paused, not quite sure how to do this because he couldn't do what the other did from behind. His eyes briefly meeting the other's before shakily sighing and muttering, "Damn my repaying nature..."

Orion slid his hands down the other's chest and abdomen to the offending zipper before slowly pulling it down, the noise seeming horribly loud in the near silent room. The other allowed him the help of pulling his pants and boxers down, and Orion lifted himself to slide the items down past where he sat. But now he met the large erection and seemed temporarily frozen.

Then he reached out with his hands, one on the other's inner thigh and the other gingerly, almost teasingly beginning to touch...

He smiled as the other touched him gently. "Don't tease me..." He said. Tiburon reached up and touched the other cheek. "You need me to show you how again?" He asked. He knew the other had a hard time performing in front of others. If he wasn't satisfied... well... the other was going to satisfy him either way.

Orion blushed and shook his head in the negative fashion. He let out a sigh and closed his eyes, which did help. Besides, it was easier to remember exactly what the other had been doing to him. And that's what his hands started doing.

It started off in a slow manner, but then his grip grew a little firmer and a little faster, and soon he was hearing the noises of the other, even if they were slightly restrained it sounded like.

Tiburon held back a little with his moans and grunts simply because he could tell that the other was trying not to think about what he was doing. Really that normally would have inspired him to be loud but he couldn't do it to him.

He dare not open his eyes, as he tried to block his own satisfaction and small feeling in the pit of his stomach that threatened to make its reappearance. Why was he nearly getting hard helping a guy do this? He wasn't really gay was he?

He bit his lip but kept his eyes on the other's lap and could see that he was growing hard from the whole thing. He smiled and laughed a little bit.

"Apparently... You do know... what you're... doing," the taller commented as he tried to hold back. Orion really wanted to say something scathing to that but decided not to. He didn't want to be good and know how to help a male like this. He didn't want the other to stop and he wanted to get the boy just as hard as he was so he could 'help' him again. He leaned up and kissed the other who didn't see it coming. So focused was he, he didn't feel the other lean until he was being kissed again.

It startled him, just as it had this afternoon, and though he had made out a little with girls before, being kissed like the submissive was a bit discomforting.

A few more moments, and he felt his hand get covered in that sticky substance again and sighed. Anything even related to sex was messy, and he was hard again. There was no trying to deny it in those tiny shorts of his. Feeling like he had just committed a crime, he grabbed a nearby Kleenex box and used a tissue or two to wipe the crap from his hand.

Tiburon just got up and moved over to the other and began rubbing him through those tiny shorts. He smiled at that moan and exposed neck. He took advantage of that really quickly and began kissing and sucking on that neck.

"Just lay back..." he said easing the other down on the bed and running his hand through the other's hair. He removed the shorts quickly without the other really noticing and then he worked down from the neck to the navel.

"Just relax," he said before licking the tip of it. "You'll like this... I promise," he said before letting his tongue graze the underside.

"...please, no..." the younger said, even as he responded to that very talented mouth. Tiburon had tried to soothe the other to let him give the blow job but with the boy being such a girl it was hard not to get angry and just rape him. He let out a sigh and hovered over him before resting, slightly, on him. He carefully kissed that ear and massaged those shoulders.

"Orion... I promise that I won't go any further than you want me to." He removed his shirt and moved to lie beside him and made the other look him in the eyes.

He bit his lip and panted before pulling away, turning over and burring his hot face in his pillow. Orion couldn't do this. No, he couldn't. It was too much, too fast.... Or at least that was what he was trying to rationalize to himself. Though he knew it actually wasn't, that this had been brooding for years. It was mostly because he was scared, and never wanted a first time. He knew first times weren't special but rather more painful than anything, and Orion didn't like pain.

"Slow at first..." He moved back in and just started to kiss him. There was a hand lost in Orion's hair while the other was wrapped around the smaller boy's back. Gently he brushed against the other's manhood and smiled at the reaction. He loved how the other just moaned into him mouth.

He felt gentle weight on him, laying slightly on him and yet not.

He let the other kiss him, and responded back. Orion had heard of boys doing this in order to just practice for the girls, so he supposed it was okay even when they started kissing with tongues. Orion was pulled closer by the hand on his back, more to his side, and accidentally moaned into Tiburon's mouth as the other brushed him.

Orion opened his eyes, prepared to break it and apologize, but then just felt it all continuing. He tentatively wrapped his upper arm under the other's and around his shoulder, while the other teased the chest flesh. Teasing just came natural.

Tiburon was sure this was how it was going to be but this was so much better. He let a hand rub at the other's nipple and smirked as the other submitted to him. He couldn't believe that it was going over so well and that they hadn't started arguing again.

"Eres muy bonito..." he whispered in his native tongue smiling as the other didn't understand. He went back to kissing the other and brushed against him again and once again. It was amazing how fun it was with a virgin. His lips soon wandered away from those lips and then started to kiss that jaw line and neck.

"Yo amo Tu..." He whispered passionately.

Those words, he didn't understand them. And there was a kind of magic in it, something that made this seem a little less real. And less real was very welcomed right now to Orion, who would arch, or moan, or tense in his grip on the other's shoulder every time he was brushed.

"What are you saying?" he whispered back, voice heavy with arousal. But he never got an answer, more like he answered with a cry as his nipple was nibbled on by that mouth. He hoped the room was sound proof, or he'd be avoiding everyone's gaze tomorrow.

Tiburon just ignored the question and attacked that nipple that his hand had been playing with. He rather enjoyed the other's company in bed. He wondered how he was going to get the other into bed again. His hand reached down and began massaging the erect flesh.

"Ah-h!" Orion felt his breath collapse when the other was touching him much more down there than before when simply jerking off.

Tiburon slid his fingers down the underside until reaching his prize. He took them into his hand gently... softly he rubbed them smiling as he chuckled at the other's sounds and movements. He really had the other in such a hold there was no way to back out and run off.

The shorter man's face looked mixed between pain and pleasure from the other rubbing him there, and Orion knew there was no backing out of this. Not really, by this late in the game. If you wanted to get rid of his pain, he'd probably have to take more.

Orion didn't know what was being said, or asked, or what have you, but he gulped and slightly slid away, turning over so he lay on his stomach. Though he was resting with his knees pulled up to him so his behind was slightly raised up and exposed in a lovely view, He really hoped the other got the hint.

Only way he thought he would get through this was to do it this way. Besides, as far as he knew, most did it like this or doggy-style...

Tiburon stared at the other and laughed. He couldn't help it. Either the other was really as innocent as he said and really had no idea that it could be done other ways or he just wanted it now and bad.

Without another word in either language he moved to the other and found some lotion. He smirked as he applied to cool lubricant to himself and then on the other. He let his fingers move in one by one as his other hand took hold of the other's erection. He simulated the thrusting upon getting the two fingers in and listened to the grunts and the moans the other gave him.